Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news (12648 Views)

Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty / Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by bibina: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Fisherman from the same village that produced the re...tarded and daft Jonathan, i see you!
Keep wasting your time on an internet forum trying to change something beyond a gazillion of you .... the whole world knows GEJ, you moroni..c kinsman is dumb
Faccccking cun..tface!

Sincerely I could not decipher one sensible thing from the rubbish you just posted; but do you really know the meaning of Table Leg? i don't think so but I can tell you what Bibina means if you ask me! Anyways I don't care what you or your cohorts concoct, all i know is that I am not Ijaw and GEJ's govt by extension has bettered the lives of ordinary Nigerians even-though in small measures for now, give him time and I believe by the Grace of God he will up his game, and shame you people. You have never wanted this man to succeed even from the onset but each day he keeps proofing you wrong, are you not tired yet? don't worry very soon your shame will be there for all to see. meanwhile am not in govt, i am only a citizen of Nigeria; I might not have seen Gowon as head of state, maybe i was born then but too small to feel the impact of that govt but i heard of Muritala Mohammed, his rule did not endure. I heard of OBJ and i have been told the most remarkable thing he did was to superintend over a successful transition from military to civilian rule. I heard of Shagari and noted there was high rate of corruption during the time, that even the senate president then(Joseph Wayas) used to fly a private jet and I wondered how many nation's presidents of the senate could afford that luxury at the time! I did not only hear but I felt the dictatorship of Muhammadu Buhari, then a man called IBB came on like an angel but later constituted the greatest deception in governance; Nigeria has not yet recovered from that deception! Ernest Shonekan to me was never a C-in-C, he was just the head of a transition government and was aiming to become a C-in-C before the maximum and proud ruler gen Sanni Abacha booted him out. We all know the story of Abacha, then came Abdulsalami Abubakar who brought in OBJ for the second time but as a democratic president. OBJ had an unhindered rule for eight year; i cannot say that govt was bad or good, it sure had it high and low points but maybe because sustained democracy was novel, the gains of that government were overshadowed. Yar' Adua to me would have been the first sincere Nigerian ruler but his health failed him and killed the seal. Now tell me from these leaders, who had faced a pinch of what GEJ has faced and currently facing at the moment in terms of insecurity and distrust! yet he is blazing the trails in different frontiers. Whether you like it or not Nigeria will remain Nigeria, you cannot fight an elected authority and prevail, it has never happened. Better join force with this govt and move the country forward if you are truly a Nigerian.

6 Likes

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Capnd143(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
Last time i heard it was ghana must go! This time it will be "Aboki must go". Make Gej relocate this guys to northern mali, pakistan,syria,afghanistan and iraq , becos thats were the will find care 4rm their fellow jihadists.
JTF SHOULD Smoke their asses, at least the wil meet their 72virgins faster.

1 Like

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by thelastPope(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, may u experience double portion of the pain victims and relations of the lost ones of evil mend attack at atlas cove soon.

Which innocent citizens did MEND attack at atlas cove? MEND had a principle of warning civilians before any attack, so you are talking nonsense. Militants never attacked innocent civilians. They kidnapped foreign workers and sometimes, local oil workers and demanded ransom. They also fought with JTF who kept chasing them about.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by hot937(f): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
kaytytty: all i know b say make them no forget our OPC boys 4 west 4 d amnesty prog

Which kind amnesty for OPC? How many ppl have they managed to kill? How many facilities have they destroyed to warrant amnesty? tongue

2 Likes

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by TableLeg(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
bibina:

Sincerely I could not decipher one sensible thing from the rubbish you just posted; but do you really know the meaning of Table Leg? i don't think so but I can tell you what Bibina means if you ask me! Anyways I don't care what you or your cohorts concoct, all i know is that I am not Ijaw and GEJ's govt by extension has bettered the lives of ordinary Nigerians even-though in small measures for now, give him time and I believe by the Grace of God he will up his game, and shame you people. You have never wanted this man to succeed even from the onset but each day he keeps proofing you wrong, are you not tired yet? don't worry very soon your shame will be there for all to see. meanwhile am not in govt, i am only a citizen of Nigeria; I might not have seen Gowon as head of state, maybe i was born then but too small to feel the impact of that govt but i heard of Muritala Mohammed, his rule did not endure. I heard of OBJ and i have been told the most remarkable thing he did was to superintend over a successful transition from military to civilian rule. I heard of Shagari and noted there was high rate of corruption during the time, that even the senate president then(Joseph Wayas) used to fly a private jet and I wondered how many nation's presidents of the senate could afford that luxury at the time! I did not only hear but I felt the dictatorship of Muhammadu Buhari, then a man called IBB came on like an angel but later constituted the greatest deception in governance; Nigeria has not yet recovered from that deception! Ernest Shonekan to me was never a C-in-C, he was just the head of a transition government and was aiming to become a C-in-C before the maximum and proud ruler gen Sanni Abacha booted him out. We all know the story of Abacha, then came Abdulsalami Abubakar who brought in OBJ for the second time but as a democratic president. OBJ had an unhindered rule for eight year; i cannot say that govt was bad or good, it sure had it high and low points but maybe because sustained democracy was novel, the gains of that government were overshadowed. Yar' Adua to me would have been the first sincere Nigerian ruler but his health failed him and killed the seal. Now tell me from these leaders, who had faced a pinch of what GEJ has faced and currently facing at the moment in terms of insecurity and distrust! yet he is blazing the trails in different frontiers. Whether you like it or not Nigeria will remain Nigeria, you cannot fight an elected authority and prevail, it has never happened. Better join force with this govt and move the country forward if you are truly a Nigerian.
It doesnt matter what a table leg is ... The bottom line is GEJ is a retar...d ... A daft and slow fu...ck who Nigeria doesnt need to lead or move it forward!
All the crap you typed above, go and feed them to the fishes in the Otueke River and tell the Otueke vagabond, we dont need him in Aso Rock .... So long sucker!
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Lakayana: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Isb22: After killing many christians?How many muslims or mosques did the niger delta militants have killed or burns? Niger delta militants are talking about oil,boko haram are talking about what resources?
I feel your pain die those yeye abokis no try at all. But write your yans with the kind english wen I use you know sai big grammar no be for everybody.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by yorke1: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
The so called British people that joined us with those animals are the cause of all this nonsense.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
mu2sa2: Fighting boko haram is now a money-making venture. One trillion naira!!! The double standard is criminal - you shake hands with niger delta terrorists who declared war on the country and now playing the hypocrite. But the shenanigan will end shortly- let's await his campaign trip to Borno and Yobe in 2014 - he will eat his word. Squandering one trillion. Just like that. A third of that money spent prudently in NE will end the poverty and deprivation. The elders hav spoken, let Gej listen to wise counsel.
One trillion naira is not even enough for that purpose! Now let me ask you, how do you spend even 5 naira prudently in a region that is so totally aganist any reform? Health workers, you kill. Construction workers, you kidnap and then slaughter. Criminals, you free from jail. Schools, you cripple. markets are your target practice arena. Places of worship, you prefer in flames. Your emirs, you gun down. Today you wake up and say no christians and non-indigenes, tommorow you wake up and say not only in your region, but in the whole nation. You even have the temerity to tell the C-in-C to renounce his faith and embrace your brand of ideology. Then you wake up today and ask for amnesty from the same person you promised to slaughter. Even going as far as seeking relevance by aligning your actions to ND "militants" whom you have even promised to forcefully convert or anihilate? Haba!!!

9 Likes

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Symphony007: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Demdem:

Criminal acts remain so no matter what. Delibrate or not, innocents were killed. Why on earth should they even pick up arms and expect that innocents won't fall. U are justifying this because none of ur family members was among the fallen.
Will u still justify this if ur first child is among the dead in the hands of these thieves?
those criminal brought attention and awarness to the expliotation of the niger delta people, boko haram are commiting massacre for no reason and branding nigeria a major terrorist hub.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by bibina: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
Table Leg :

It doesnt matter what a table leg is ... The bottom line is GEJ is a retar...d ... A daft and slow fu...ck who Nigeria doesnt need to lead or move it forward!
All the crap you typed above, go and feed them to the fishes in the Otueke River and tell the Otueke vagabond, we dont need him in Aso Rock .... So long sucker!

but i honestly did not expect you to understand what i typed! after all it would look like crab to you!! your types don't inspire me. you are a fool and a fool will you remain

2 Likes

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Greatken007(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
WAHALA DON WEAR COVER SHOE BE THAT OOO....THE MAN THOUGHT WE HAVE ALL GONE BLIND AND DEAF
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by IleIfe2(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
bjdon: Greedy Northern politicians created 'Boko Haram' to make Nigeria too hot for GEJ. However GEJ's security guys have implemented a cunning counter terror strategy by actually creating their own 'Boko Haram' and carrying out havoc across the North. The consequence of this is that the Northern economy has collapsed. Now that they can see the error of their ways, they are crying for Amnesty. Of course no 'Boko Haram leaders' will every show up the way Tompolo and Ateke Tom came to Abuja, because the Boko Haram leaders are Atiku, Ciroma and the rest of the Northern Mafia. GEJ should continue to pound them in the name of 'Boko Haram'. Show them no mercy.

1 million GBOSA for you, but i think GEJ just allowed them destroy themselves, he did not create his own boko-anything. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Which innocent citizens did MEND attack at atlas cove? MEND had a principle of warning civilians before any attack, so you are talking nonsense. Militants never attacked innocent civilians. They kidnapped foreign workers and sometimes, local oil workers and demanded ransom. They also fought with JTF who kept chasing them about.

Fool are u insinuating that the innocent wasn't cut off from that senseless single attack on that facility or what exactly are u saying?
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
U see y i said APC is over my dead body. I dont even understand y some group of southerners decided to merge with dem just to produce a northern president come 2015.

They are definitely going to rule nigeria with this 'northern greed' if they suceed.
! They intentionallyresorted to bokoharam with a view of getting amnesty from GEJ(whom dey suppose is clueless) and destabilising his governance.
All muslim leaders in that north and some in the South are suspects. Bokoharam is developing faces at d end of d day.

2 Likes

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Demdem(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
Symphony007: those criminal brought attention and awarness to the expliotation of the niger delta people, boko haram are commiting massacre for no reason and branding nigeria a major terrorist hub.

What foolish awareness did they bring that late sarowiwa hasn't acheived? So innocents had to die to acheive this? Besides has the exploitation stopped? Why then do they have to stop when the battle isn't over especially when they all have been well compensated?
It simply tells u they were simply fighting for their pockets. Not justifying evil boko killings, its u justifying evil mend killings.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by TableLeg(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
bibina:
but i honestly did not expect you to understand what i typed! after all it would look like crab to you!! your types don't inspire me. you are a fool and a fool will you remain
Bitter fooooool...
Brainless fisherman .... Your own kinsman cant even save you and your fellow villagers from abject poverty, and you think he can save Nigeria or move the nation forward ....
You must be a moroooooooooon ....
You wasted your time to type such crap without sending any meaningful message, you and Jonathan are part of the reasons why Nigeria has refused to move forward
Go back to your swamp in Otueke, omo ale jatijati!
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by dbride: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
When a man is full of EVIL, he is said to be possessed and no longer reasons like a normal human being. Education has nothing to do with this! Clearly, Junaid Mohammed is one of the leaders of the evil boko haram; please let him tell us how boko haram's fight against western education merits amnesty? So far, in this report, just like a mad man that he is, he has not made any sense at all. God 4give me, I hardly get worked up but this report is so annoying. What is wrong with northerners? They should be ashamed of boko haram.......My God is verrrrrrry patient but hear this...It is a fearful thing to fall into His hands when your time is up! Junaid Mohammed and boko haram, your time is ticking, glory in your foolishness while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by dbride: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Years back, this same northerners clamoured for special grant to educate the nomads (bear in mind that most of them are not nigerians)and got billions from the federal govt. Now, this same people have organised a group of evil men, boko haram, who say they are against western education. What does the North want? They got money to educate people who say western education is abomination! From head to toe, boko haram members exhibit everything gotten from western education, including the guns, bombs, cell phones, computers, cameras, vehicles, electricity, fuel/diesel to mention just a few.

North Be Ashamed for once, Haba....you now want Amnesty. North always asking and taking and NEVER giving. Does Nigeria exist just for you? Me nene, kwu tsaya kwu yi tunani. Kwo wani yaushe, kwu na so wani abu, ba gajiya, ba kunya. Kai, ni kam na geji de kwu.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by adezjamz(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
clue: Amnesty for trying to turn everyone into their brand of islam? For slaughtering innocents? Blowing up churches? Killing whole families? WHAT
Anyone likening boko haram to niger delta militants needs to tell me what similarities is there.
guy u b fool o, u b d only xtian 4 here? Even if ur world is full of xtians, u will find anoda basis for ur madness.. U're really sick.

1 Like

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by kundul: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
Moda f..kers kill d bast..ds
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by buJu234: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Amnesty for Boko haram; let me ask a question if the boko haram refused to stop bombing how will it affect the Nigerian economy sef; because Borno state & the whole core north stopped adding to the GDP since 1960-1970s...; they are only collecting from other regions effort.

while if nt 4 d amnesty given to the Niger-delta militant Nigeria will have been in a great economic depression by now; because there will b no oil to sell.

so since their states are not contributing thing; they can continue to kill themselves over there; OR form their northern caliphate of islamic republic.

NO AMNESTY....

by the way if there is amnesty 4 them; whose money will they use to pay them; its the one 4rm the SW;SS;SE;middlebert or the ones from Dangote or their ex-military leaders that stole all our future money reserve...... Nonesense
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by obi123: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Policewoman: I don't blame some people that say Abokis reason like cows. So because F.G granted Amnesty to freedom fighters who are fighting for a share of the resources coming from their own land, you people now think the best way to get the government's attention is by bombing UN building, Police HQ, Army barracks, Churches, shooting and killing christians, muslims, e.t.c and demanding an Islamic state? Do you not see that your brains need rebooting? GEJ must stand by his words. NO AMNESTY TO TALIBAN/AL-QUAEDA STYLED ISLAMIST TERRORISTS!!!!! If una no like am make una relocate to Northern Mali.

honestly not only rebooting but their brains need something to restore it to default setting , bleeding dunderheads
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Burger01(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
thisisayus: fucking northerners wif their stu.pid ideology. Muslims!
Agreed. Who dash the man 'Dr.' self?... sad
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Burger01(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
bjdon: Greedy Northern politicians created 'Boko Haram' to make Nigeria too hot for GEJ. However GEJ's security guys have implemented a cunning counter terror strategy by actually creating their own 'Boko Haram' and carrying out havoc across the North. The consequence of this is that the Northern economy has collapsed. Now that they can see the error of their ways, they are crying for Amnesty. Of course no 'Boko Haram leaders' will every show up the way Tompolo and Ateke Tom came to Abuja, because the Boko Haram leaders are Atiku, Ciroma and the rest of the Northern Mafia. GEJ should continue to pound them in the name of 'Boko Haram'. Show them no mercy.
Yeah. at least Tompolo and Ateke Tom..we know their faces and what they looked like and at the end they got amnesty and people were proud of them... But, Boko Haram would not come out because they are terrorists and cowards and sure they aren't really proud of their campaign else they would've shown up for every Nigerian to see..and trust me Nigerians would stone them to death one by one... Cowards Boko Haramses.. coward believe..coward religion of shait... and please don't tell me they are getting tired of 77 virgins... abi y'all bokos wanna give up 77 virgins for amnesty? no no no no.... sad
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by digospel2: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
Nosense ! Amnesty for groundnut spillage abi for christians' blood spillage ? Let them repent, surrender their weapons and death gods before amnesty can be granted
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Bobandgreat: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
adezjamz: guy u b fool o, u b d only xtian 4 here? Even if ur world is full of xtians, u will find anoda basis for ur madness.. U're really sick.

Why not argue reasonably and present ur own points instead name calling. Seun should be checking the ages of posters here from their comments and ban them for life. Peeps that want to make deductive contributions here are frustrated by all this name calling. ........... tired. lipsrsealed undecided embarassed
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by hardbody: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Policewoman: I don't blame some people that say Abokis reason like cows. So because F.G granted Amnesty to freedom fighters who are fighting for a share of the resources coming from their own land, you people now think the best way to get the government's attention is by bombing UN building, Police HQ, Army barracks, Churches, shooting and killing christians, muslims, e.t.c and demanding an Islamic state? Do you not see that your brains need rebooting? GEJ must stand by his words. NO AMNESTY TO TALIBAN/AL-QUAEDA STYLED ISLAMIST TERRORISTS!!!!! If una no like am make una relocate to Northern Mali.

Officer, you are brutal ooo, Chei!!!
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by Elueme: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
franchizy:

I disagree wit u and GEJ dat Boko Haram are faceless or can't grant Amnesty to a Ghost. Remember President Goodluck to Nigerians in his media chat and also at an interview wit CNN dat he knows who d Boko Haram sects are. He said they are in his cabinet, they are in the Police, Army, Navy Etc.
Now if the president could say dis recently, how can he come up again to say dat Boko Haram are faceless or a Ghost. I think Nigerians should hold GEJ responsible 4 d insecurity since he does not want to tell us d identities of d Boko Haram he told us dat he knows.
On the Amnesty, I think d Federal Govt should first declare d Amnesty for d sect members and assure dem of there security, whereby they refuse to accept, d FG can now use the Force to flush dem.
This fool must show himself. When it is time for politics, come and spew this thrash maybe some who share same interest with you will corroborate your message of hate and disapproval but as it stands now, this is a serious national issue that is beyond your primordial reasoning. Better luck next time
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by otokx(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
He is entitled to his opinion.
Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by hardbody: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
clue:
One trillion naira is not even enough for that purpose! Now let me ask you, how do you spend even 5 naira prudently in a region that is so totally aganist any reform? Health workers, you kill. Construction workers, you kidnap and then slaughter. Criminals, you free from jail. Schools, you cripple. markets are your target practice arena. Places of worship, you prefer in flames. Your emirs, you gun down. Today you wake up and say no christians and non-indigenes, tommorow you wake up and say not only in your region, but in the whole nation. You even have the temerity to tell the C-in-C to renounce his faith and embrace your brand of ideology. Then you wake up today and ask for amnesty from the same person you promised to slaughter. Even going as far as seeking relevance by aligning your actions to ND "militants" whom you have even promised to forcefully convert or anihilate? Haba!!!

Your head dey dia. May i just add that Boko Haram is supposed to mean western education is not good or something to that effect. If this were true, then what is the nature of amnesty that they are seeking? The ND guys were given money not cowries (or any form of trade by barter) and money is western, others were sent to train abroad on western skills, etc. Since the Northern people belive that every western thing is Haram, what will they do with Amnesty? Let the battle continue, in the course of time, generations yet unborn will have an enriched history of Nigeria, 'there was once a place called Maiduguri, Kano, etc. It so happened that a certain.......And so today, they have been wiped off the planet.....'Modern History of Nigeria...'

2 Likes

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by mekaboy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
mu2sa2: Fighting boko haram is now a money-making venture. One trillion naira!!! The double standard is criminal - you shake hands with niger delta terrorists who declared war on the country and now playing the hypocrite. But the shenanigan will end shortly- let's await his campaign trip to Borno and Yobe in 2014 - he will eat his word. Squandering one trillion. Just like that. A third of that money spent prudently in NE will end the poverty and deprivation. The elders hav spoken, let Gej listen to wise counsel.

Why is the north poor after having presidents from the region fror many years? If gej is taking advantage of insecurity in the north to loot the country, I will still blame the north for it. If they did not decide to make nigeria ungovernable, there won't be need to spend so much on security. The money they want for amnesty has been allocated to the police and army.

The UN is watching to know if gej will grant amnesty to those that killed their staff. Foriegn company workers and families who have been killed by these people are also watching. The asia and french govt is watching. Nigerians are watching to know if the people that bombed churches and killed innocent coppers are granted amnesty. The police and soldiers and family members are watching to know if they have wasted their life for nothing.

Let the sponsors come out and let the world and Nigerians see the demons holding Nigeria back.

And whose money will they use to grant them amnesty? Money generated from niger delta?

Look at them even talking of using tax payers money to find a country outside nigeria to negotiate with people who kill the tax payers in the name of religion. So we will take them abroad , give them atreat, bring them back and grant them amnesty.

4 Likes

Re: North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news by fxseven(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
probably amnesty to kidnappers, robbers, ritualists and campus cultists should also be considered if boko haramists got theirs. isn't that equity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eligibility For 2015: S-court Dismisses Suit Against Jonathan / Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos / The Exorbitant Electricity Bill In Rural Areas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.