Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC (11804 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / Rivers Poll : Tribunal Strikes Out APC's Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by thelastPope(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
I have been laughing hard at the responses of APC supporters on this thread! You guys are just showing that you are political neophytes.

I will repeat what I have always said on this forum. I support that Nigerians should have a strong opposition party to always challenge the incumbent. But I find it always laughable when the opposition arrogantly ascribe to themselves, some sort of political smartness. They just go around making silly calculations and permutations claiming they will sweep PDP out of power! They will be very shocked! PDP is a group of time tested and hardened politicians. Love them or hate them, they are serious politicians who don't play around when it comes to politics.

The more APC or whoever push, the more PDP will push back so they must be ready for a serious fight! All this grandstanding and amala politics will not suffice.

This is a real sucker punch to All Progressive Congress and I hope they will wake up instead of just ranting on public fora. There is no law against what the other APC has done. It is called politics, simple. As long as they are within the law, there is nothing anyone can do. It is like accusing someone who registers a company name or patent before you just because you have been holding meetings or because you have granted a newspaper interview before. The law is an azz!

PDP's response so far:

1. Governors forum dead. PDP governors forum formed
2. GEJ appearing in both yobe and Borno to completely overshadow APC governors visit.
3. Another Group submitting the name APC for registration.

Just 2 minutes into the match and its PDP 3:0 APC

8 Likes

Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Dee60: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Tinubu and Buhari should move fast before they are mauled by People Destruction Party.
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by kabba7(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
take dat: Only in Nigeria will the electoral umpire be an integral part of the ruling party. Obviously, the progress being made by the coalition party is rattling and unnerving PDP. They have resorted into smuggling a FACELESS party in order to frustrate the merger, yet they keep blathering about being the biggest party in Africa! Politics of Do or Die!
Am not surprised because the fact is that INEC is an arm of the pdp and jaga is said to be a card carrying member anyway !
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by ol2012: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
I see d handwriting of PDP's Mr. Fix it on d wall here. In his words when he returned as d BOT Chairman a few day's ago (paraphrased)"Nigeria has never had a strong opposition since 1999. Maybe we now have one, but THEY'L STILL REMAIN IN D OPPOSITION. I honestly do not believe INEC should be blamed 4 dis development, as it is party politics purely at play.
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Noblechyk: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
take dat: Section 84 of the Electoral Act, as amended, states that: "Any two or more registered political parties may merge on approval by the commission following a formal request presented to by the political parties for that purpose."

(2) Political Parties intending to merge
shall each give to the Commission 90
days NOTICE OF THEIR INTENTION to do so before a general election.

I agree that they are yet to send a written request to INEC for the merger, but to say INEC wasn't aware of it is false. The press secretary to the chairman of INEC also welcomed the merger when it was announced.

"INEC welcomed the merger of the
opposition parties, stating that they are
within the 90 days stipulated by the
Electoral Act (2010) as amended."
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/opposition-parties-float-all-progressive-congress/138684/
I'm sure PDP is behind such move but dat's politics for u. But d truth is dat APC made too much noise hence d opportunity for PDP to outsmart them. Like some one pointed above, first thing first.
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by coputa(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
When you are preparing for battle dont allow your enemies to know your strengths and weaknesses,APC puts the cart before the horse at the onset,they were too loud and arrogant even when they ve not been registered,this is a costly mistake they have done..i saw it coming that PDP will use all the powers within their domain to make sure they fustrate them..
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Noblechyk: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dignitary:

[color=#006600]You are one of the reasons why Nigeria is Nigeria!!! U know the colour is white but you are calling it black!!! Well, I know many paid political jobbers have infiltrated nairaland!!!

Have u bothered to ask yourself why this 'new applicants' want no other name apart from the APC that has made tremendous publicity of its intention to use APC!!!

Well, I'm not at all saying they don't have a legal right to take the acronymn APC BUT the obvious truth is; it's a clear case of PDP PLAYING DIRTY POLITICS!!!

MY MSG TO APC:

1. This shows the goliath (PDP) is scared...pls don't take the feets off the pedal
2. If they refuse to register you as APC....don't bother, Choose any other name....Nigerians (d majority) are solidly behind u
[/color]
no doubt PDP is playing a dirty game here. D question is, does APC play a neat game? Scrutize d profile of APC chieftains, u'll agree with me dat it is all about grabbing d power @ d centre & nothing more.
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by takedat(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
anonimi:

Oga na why you dey yarn like person wey nor sabi read sam sam
Anyway, no surprise there as na so so agbero, area boys, almajiris and touts dem full ACN and CPC fighting in legislative houses all over the country and bombing innocent christians away.
Can you show us where the Tinubu and Ayatollah Mujahideen Buhari coalition gave FORMAL NOTIFICATION to the Independent National Electoral Commission as per the laws you yourself quoted above?

Wisdom is not your portion at all! I quoted the electoral act and stated below that APC is yet to send a written request to notify INEC, isn't that an acknowledgement on my part that INEC hasn't been formally notified or you just wanted to advertise how dumb and a half you are? Dimwitted Oaf!
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by mrofficial2(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
I snipped the below yesterday.

Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by donwilz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
eggheaders: pdp guys are bunch of coward nitwits.and to attairu jega it a disgrace how cheaply you selling your hard earned integrity.
All your problems must be caused by PDP... If a man runs mad, you will find a way to connect it to PDP.. It's a boring cliche already... Find something new...
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Akpan107(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
PointB:

What kind of crap is this. So the INEC should refuse to consider a party which has sent it's applications, and choose rather to wait for people who are still fighting over logos and colors? Why do some of you folks have a warped sense of justice? Why is it only right when it favours you?

Guy,
Let me put it this way All Progressive Congress has not applied for registration, but African Peoples Congress has. Please advice INEC.
The Lord is your strength.... The most unbiased post i....
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Akpan107(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
omenka: Every attempt or attempted attempt by the nest of killers to ruin the APC would only make pple more sympathetic to their course and make them stronger. The drunken fisherman and his co-travelers would never realize that.

See desperation!! Lol
PDP dont need to fight APC... APC members would kill APC by them selves.

1 Like

Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Shine1177: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
Tinubu/Buhari thrive on propaganda if not why not secure their name and logo with the appropriate authority (INEC) before flashing same on the pages of newspaper. First thing first, now a smart player in the game of politics have outsmart them by doing the right thing. Wait and hear what Mr. Lai Mohammed will say now, I know he will shout PDP for his party negligence.
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by elbinmanny(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
Double wahala for deadi body and the owner of deadi body!
Logo wahala dem never fit sort am out, na name own come join cheesycheesy
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Akpan107(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
Walexz02: OMG!
Are you kidding me?
*I dey laugh in swahili*
Jeg abi na jega b dt man name sef? Hope he knws wt he is doing? 2015 is nt going to be a joke o! If dem no knw,una better yarn them tory*
Dear, keep laughing... It is good for your health, but come 2015 GEJ ''must'' win. take note of the word ''must''. Power will only return to the Core North after 40 solid years...
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by jmaine: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Small rough tackle and unregistered APC begin wobble grin

5 Likes

Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Goddex: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
The clowns in ACN and CPC are the real Retards and Dullards.

So, they have not made any formal application to INEC and they are everywhere in
the press bombarding us with propagada? Logo, fliers, website were already being
designed for a name they were yet to have patent over.

What if PDP were the ones behind it? What is wrong in that? Is it not politics?
These guys are not smart at all even with the big vocabulary Liar Muhammed vomits.

2 Likes

Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by SORTER: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mr. Garri:
Yes ooo!!

Its not a joke anymore, it's a fact:

PDP has merged with INEC...

We are watching....THIS MERGER NA DIE!!!

cool cool cool
grin
Mr. Garri:
Yes ooo!!

Its not a joke anymore, it's a fact:

PDP has merged with INEC...

We are watching....THIS MERGER NA DIE!!!

cool cool cool
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Paulonminyi: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
Am sympatizin wit Original APC bt my question nw is. Is it nt 2early 4 Garrison PDP 2 Start deir political grimandrin?? Bt if all 6Geo-political zones re engulf wit kilin n brutality.,were cn d PDP rule? Well,if u ask me i wil in one sentence discribed PDP as a group of garrison comanders whose haul grenade of implication against dos who disagree wit dem. But wit d level we re nw,cn we pray 4 anoda civil w*r. Pls
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by omenka(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
talk2s:

What a mediocre of a Human being are you.
The nonsense response given above how can it be substanciated.
The Guy you quoted gave reasons for his position, what are your reasons?
All you know is to call people names!

If I wanted to hear from an assshole I wouldave farted.
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by omenka(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Akpan107: PDP dont need to fight APC... APC members would kill APC by them selves.

Akpan, has madam not come back from work yet? What r u doin here?
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by poccahunter(f): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Guy,
Let me put it this way All Progressive Congress has not applied for
registration, but African Peoples Congress has. Please advice
INEC.[/quote]

So, there is no other name for them to go by abi? Mr PDP... our God pass una!
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by awodman: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
I can now see the real reason why Bamaga Tukur said this 'PDP is the MESSI of NIGERIAN POLITICS grin cheesy
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Zet72(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
See wahala,so this aboki- Yoruba APC colabo is not even a registered party yet, while eko ile,demdem,gbawe etc has been going around in this forum disturbing us & shouting to high heavens how they will dislodged& humiliate PDP come 2015.....pipedream

1 Like

Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Remmyode(m): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
PointB:

What kind of crap is this. So the INEC should refuse to consider a party which has sent it's applications, and choose rather to wait for people who are still fighting over logos and colors? Why do some of you folks have a warped sense of justice? Why is it only right when it favours you?

Guy,
Let me put it this way, All Progressive Congress has not applied for registration, but African Peoples Congress has. Please advice INEC.

Guy, is this not the same INEC that deregister some political parties that does not field candidate during the last general elections? Now they want to register another party that does not have any affiliation with either the ruling or opposition party. Hmmmmm, Nigeria is only community where ANYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING is possible. I hail thee!!!
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by KingGeorge1: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this is clearly the different btw noise and action omo! is getting interesting oh
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by manmade(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
PointB:

Guy,
Let me put it this way, All Progressive Congress has not applied for registration, but African Peoples Congress has. Please advice INEC.
Gbam! God bless u.
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Nasige(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
PointB:

Guy,

Must it be the same name Brother?
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by maj007(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
While ACN, CPC & APGA are taking the ball to the centre circle for a match restart, the referee has already brandished a red card to one of their players and is also set to award a penalty to PDP.

PDP - power to the mighty.
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by gramci: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
shiftbutton: PDP 1 - 0 APC

Which of the APC's the one recognised by INEC or the imposter
Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Napoleondegreat: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
This reminds me of what Napoleon Hill said in his book ' Think and Grow Rich'. Here goes it, ''Tell the world what you intend to do but first show them". After all action they say speaks louder than word. My word to the merging APC is to let them know that 'He who sups with the devil ought to use a very long spoon.

1 Like

Re: Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
2ru-talk:
I am not a fan of PDP but Tinubu, Buhari and their cohorts made a very childish mistake. Have they forgotten that it is "politics"? Nigeria for that matter. This is what pride can beget. PDP is a secret society with bunch of criminals so they have every strategy to outsmart their opponents. "APC" oya lets reverse to :-CAP = Congress for All Progressives. Backward never.
I like dat name, I hope smebdy will nt register t b4 buhari-tinubu wake to thnk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Nnyin Ayaya - O! / Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook / We Arrest Boko Haram Members In Lagos Almost On Daily Basis – Army General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.