Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money? (1892 Views)

If You Had To Pick...love Or Success, Which Would It Be? / Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money? by trendystuf(f): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
There is a saying which goes like this:
"Love is more precious than money."
"Money can't buy love."
"Money can't buy happiness"
"Love is the most important thing in life."

I know you are wondering what I would pick. Let's consider this HEALTH IS MONEY. I am of the opinion that money can't buy love or happiness.So I would pick love and health because I know I am wealthy if I have both.
Some people will say, people with money are loved more than their broke counterparts. Nice guys with no money will never win in life.There is one danger to this scenario that may alienate your personal relationships, and that is the path of the acquisition of money, which may blind
you towards the things you already have and the true love you already have.

So if you were to make this decision in life. Which would you pick? Love, Health or Money?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/which-two-would-you-pick-love-health-or.html

Re: Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
I pick the 3. . . The trio are obtainable.
Re: Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money? by KingOfNairaland: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Health and Love! Cos health is wealth.
Re: Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
health and money jare cheesy

Re: Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money? by omega25red(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
if i had to pick two

health and money. when you have money, most of those yes men around you are only there for your money anyway and you can buy love even if it is'nt real
Re: Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money? by Adaeze003(f): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
LOVE: loving GOD will bring me the other two...
Re: Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money? by Kaxmytex(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=28pt]Health is Wealth...
I'll go 4 love and health
[/size]
Re: Which Two Would You Pick? Love, Health Or Money? by EzePromoe: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
sexkillz: I pick the 3. . . The trio are obtainable.
As nwafo, my formula na, 'di ndu n'eli olili, n'akpa nno ego ma fa si ma f'asilo. Oge adilo nna. Ruv gbakwa oku. Apikam, onye akwuna alachalum ihem cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy/sugar Daddy/gay And Lesbian Connection( 0816319568) / What Is The/your Definition Of A Lover Boy/lover Girl? / How To Charm A Girl And Flatter Her Into Liking You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.