Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life (19493 Views)

A Clear Approach To MouthAction / Community Approach To Youth Development And Reproductive Health Read More: Http / What Are Your Goals in Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by NessaFresh(f): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
ollyboy009: This is kinda funny,but it actually got me thinking.nice one dude @op
Thanks hun
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by kelahns: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
alluson: Wot abt JOBLESS?

Do the math man... smiley
alluson: Wot abt JOBLESS?

Do the math man...
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by NessaFresh(f): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Watepipe... You need a cocktail of drugs!!!!

U're always attacking me....anyways thanks mahn
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by kelahns: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
why not..apply calculus or differential mathematics instead of simple addition... coolwhy not..apply calculus or differential mathematics instead of simple addition...
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by NessaFresh(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
momodub: winkcalculations too much here una fit see winning lotto number for me

Loooooooool
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by NessaFresh(f): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
ebamma: Did u pay+The mods+or seun to=Bring this topic to the frontpage

Nay..just for fun...know its a rhetoric question tho
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by Proffdada: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
:PZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....= 1billion% grin
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by Bishoptim(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
thanks for copying it from fb to nairaland that shows u go all round. 1 gbosaa for you
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Warlord3000: I guess its time to start kicking a$$ smiley
yes o but I have stiff waist. Can't bend down.
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
This made the frontpage?

Anyways, for those who are in this. Know that "Shortcuts" will get you - 143% and "Corruption" will get you 149%

Go Figure
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by 9free(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]It's not true. It's coincidence. Longer words will sum greater "points" if you will.

Incompetence - 9+14+3+15+13+16+5+19+5+14+3+5= 121%

How far will that get you? Lol.[/size]
Nigerian Shoeless President.
#picks race#
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by Greatken007(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
""BY ZIPPING UP""2 25 26 9 16 16 9 14 7 21 16=161%.....MY FRIEND WHAT YOU JUST POSTED HAS NO ROOT IN MATHEMATICS,IF YOU WANT TO PROVE TO US HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN MATHS PLS MEET ME AT PAGE 885-932 ADVANCED ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS LETS DO SOME LAPLACE TRANSFORMATION...IF YOU ARE SET WAKE ME UP PLS

Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by Deiok(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
This na math for illiterate. Lol
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by ITbomb(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Now I understand why to be a R E T A R D E E N is better than to have W I S D O M
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
God pls deliver us from d view of stupid threads like this, and deliver our MODs from d spirit of cluelessness so they can do there jobs properly by posting vital topics on Front page. In jesus name.
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by ItsUncleDee(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Na only 4 naija u go c poor man dey sell book titled 'HOW TO MAKE 500dollars IN A MONTH'
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
ArQueBusieR: Way off. Incompetent people thrive in Nigeria.
Don't ask me why.

9free: Nigerian Shoeless President.
#picks race#

[size=13pt]The thread says "A mathematical approach to making it in life" not "making it in Nigeria lol. That's a discussion for another day na.[/size]
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by chessguru1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Warlord3000: I guess its time to start kicking a$$ smiley
don't u mean LICKing as$ grin
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by mrbyron(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
So so true! cry
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by TDIsaac(m): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hunn... Very interesting. The truth however is that though all those may take you above but they can never sustain you at the top, you will still fall. Only ATTITUDE sustains you.
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by Jerryjat(m): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
I been 1st dey agree... But now... I don dey disagree...
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by chezholy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by TableLeg(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
tellwisdom:
Guy, why you dey quote the OP again??...You dey learn work? sad
Shut up you little dumbo ......
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by NessaFresh(f): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
Greatken007: ""BY ZIPPING UP""2 25 26 9 16 16 9 14 7 21 16=161%.....MY FRIEND WHAT YOU JUST POSTED HAS NO ROOT IN MATHEMATICS,IF YOU WANT TO PROVE TO US HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN MATHS PLS MEET ME AT PAGE 885-932 ADVANCED ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS LETS DO SOME LAPLACE TRANSFORMATION...IF YOU ARE SET WAKE ME UP PLS

Looooooool ur lips are really sexy!
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by NessaFresh(f): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Shut up you little dumbo ......

Arh arh...stop gettin easily annoyed na
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by TableLeg(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
NessaFresh:
Arh arh...stop gettin easily annoyed na
Are you trying to patronise me?!
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by TableLeg(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
yommy2sure:
And u need 100 gallons of hpyo....must u quote that long thing?
Who is this tosspot?!
Dude eat a di...ck!
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by Koonbey1: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Chanchit: Lol. People might not agree, but its somehow true. If you have knowledge, then harwork and attitude, walahi if you put asslicking, you are definately gonna make it, cos with ur knowledge, you would know the right as$ to lick. But as$ licking without knowledge would make u lick badt shi!t.
lwkm diee,this poster is kwaiiiizy,damn,i think im gonna vomit the food i was just eating due to this laughter,lmfao... grin very true tho
Re: A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
NessaFresh:
Lol...math wasn't my fav anyways but I always passed it

That's obvious... grin

Life = 1 = 100%

So, the sum of all your calculations in percentage must be 100...

Anyway, your hypothesis is flawed... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Letter To NCC On MTN Spammessages / Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos / Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.