Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

"Face Me I Face You" Experience - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Face Me I Face You" Experience (45396 Views)

21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 2 / 21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 1 / How Much Does Face Me I Face U Cost In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by BrightDeGea(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
thanks

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by biolabee(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
pDude you are a literary luminary
I actually felt i was a neighbour of yours and was there when you were ravishing nwanyi bekee
carry go

Nothing do you..
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Kgdavid(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
Bright De Gea: Am a Sourthern guy but grew up in the north, Kano to be precise, of cos we've stayed in face me i face u house, compound consists of different tribe of people, there were children in the compound, we occupied the last room close to d compound's back door, dere's dis yoruba woman opposite us she has a daughter name 'Yemi' we play hide and seek, and each time i find her during play i will fck her everyday, wen playing a drama she will be mama and i will be d papa, guys it will be strafing all the way, one dey nobody ws at home, other kids went out to go play in other compound remaining me and her in d compound, so i signal her as usuall she came into our room and i pulled her pants down, we were stroking each other on the floor, all of a sudden my mum walked in, i was so shocked cos i taught she will be coming home late, suddenly d girl burst in tears crying and begging my mum nt to tell her mum, so my mum drove her out and warned her neva to come to our room again, my dad came home and flogged the heck out of me, a week after dat incident Yemi's parents moved to anoda house. Dis is just number 1 of my escapade in face me i face u house i will drop the other 3 unforgetable experience i had

how old wer yu two?
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
P-boi o! Lwkmdddd! U and ur asewo traits hen? I can bet my wooden bra say u feck nwanyi bekee. Na me u wan give one-quarter gist? Taa! Comot dia! grin grin
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: P-boi o! Lwkmdddd! U and ur asewo traits hen? I can bet my wooden bra say u feck nwanyi bekee. Na me u wan give one-quarter gist? Taa! Comot dia! grin grin

Baaaadooosky!!! grin grin grin

Many times I don almost chop the babe but my mind dey always fear o! many times I go use style enter for their room when I know say bekee don go shop and only hin babe dey house, come dey pretend like say i wan borrow something. Oh boi! I go come dey kwav the babe sotay she go come high. The babe sef sabi the runz cos she nor go even answer me for door. She go just open the door when she see me, come allow me enter the room sharpaly cheesy. But to do the main thing dey fear me cos if bekee catch us, my own don finish. The main reason I dey fear na because bekee na very quiet guy. Hin nor dey follow anybody for the yard talk anything unlike his fiancee, and I dey fear am cos quiet pple can be dangerous grin

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
biolabee: pDude you are a literary luminary
I actually felt i was a neighbour of yours and was there when you were ravishing nwanyi bekee
carry go

Nothing do you..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why you nor enter set with your mind naw grin grin grin grin

Thanks bruv for the compliment
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by biolabee(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
pDude:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why you nor enter set with your mind naw grin grin grin grin

Thanks bruv for the compliment

I feel you bros...lol
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by BrightDeGea(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Kgdavid:

how old wer yu two?
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by BrightDeGea(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by BrightDeGea(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
Shall i drop my second xperience?
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
Bright De Gea: Shall i drop my second xperience?

oya naw smiley
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by BrightDeGea(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
repent

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by ikekings(m): 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lol @de gea... Guy how many yrs you be wen it happened?
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Bright De Gea: There's one sister in same compound, i normally enter dier room to watch drama and film, on a faithful day she was alone and was watching a movie so i entered and greeted her she answered, i sat down on d floor cos as a small boy u sit on d floor, she was on chair so as we were watching, my kind of person right 4rm childhood is dat am nt afraid wen it comes to daring sumtin, she was tying rapper, dis sister is so fine dat we wish he was our girlfriend, so we started watching d movie i got moved by a devil am sure to try sumtin funny, den i lift my hand and hit her boobs on purpose she looked at me suprisingly but i plead dat it was a mistake and she said ok, after 3 minutes she asked me how i felt wen i touched her boobs at dis time i was scared she going to tell, i said 'notin' after abt 2 minutes she asked me again den i had to tell her d truth but still scared inside of me and i said "e soft" to my greatest suprise she aske me if i like breasts i ws like 'OMG i can believe dis' dis time my small dick starts to get strong b4 i knw it she backed d door and bolt it, in my heart i ws saying 'may nobody knock on dat door lord' she noticed my erection and held my dick den i knew its done, i grabbed her boobs and directed d nipples to my mouth, i couldn't insert in her cos she was taller than i so i sucked her nipples till d next 30mins den she removed me 4rm her body and we sat normally and began to watch tv at dis time she opened d door, after 5mins my mum called me and i answered and left d room, ever since den anytime she want to take her bath she will signal and she will enter d bathroom den i will follow her to suck and press her boobs, i will climb a chair to support my height for me to insert my dick into her pussi, we did it for almost 2 months, unfortunately we moved to anoda face me i face u house, i didn't see her again and neva heard of her, but now i heard she's married.

You bad from small o grin

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
All i can say is that it gives me the opportunity to jerk off to my sexy neighbours smiley
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
adeoba: All i can say is that it gives me the opportunity to jerk off to my sexy neighbours smiley
Na so u go jerk off future Dangote. Smh!
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by jhydebaba(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
There was this story a friend told me today that so much resembles that of Alfa's wife and baba wakila. Hear it out:
The wife left the husband inside the room at midnight probably to use the bathroom but after about 10minutes, the wife was not back. The husband decided to check out if something was wrong, so he headed to the bathroom. He noticed that someone was there because he could hear some sound. He called on the wife, the wife said she's coming and the man was like "are u trying to give birth in the bathroom". The wife's voice was shaking so the husband suspected foul play and knocked the door further. All he could hear from the bathroom was sound of somebody falling down and panic. The husband stood still.
People were beginning to gather there and still she could not open the door. The man was so annoyed that he just had to kick the door opened and to the admiration surprise of all; shocked there were two people inside the bathroom (the man's wife and a co-tenant). The co-tenant's two hands were placed on the man's wife backside (bakassi) trying to lift her up so that he could transfer her to the next bathroom (u know FMIFY dey get like 3 to bathroom in a roll). The more he tried, the more the woman fell down hence the sound cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by BrightDeGea(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
ikekings: Lol @de gea... Guy how many yrs you be wen it happened?
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by BrightDeGea(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
14yrs
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by ikekings(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2013
Shuoo!!! You dey 14yrs, you don begin enter toto... You bad from pikin ooo...

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Gluckdude(m): 1:24am On Mar 14, 2013
Wow, what a night, slept with a smile on my face after so much laughter.
Quite sweet i tell ya.
my stories? Hmmm. Will try packaging it tomoz.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by agabaI23(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2013
Bright De Gea: 14yrs
Bright De Gea: 13
Which one we go take?
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by BrightDeGea(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2013
The first story happened when i was 13 and the second story happened when i was 14
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by GooseBaba: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
Back in the early 90s I remember one crazy quarrel wey happen for our compound...tunde dey shout my eye o! my eye! wetin happen!? Wetin happen!! Everybody dey ask... No mind these small rat..Aunty remi provoke while stepping out of the toilet..can you imagine?! While I dey shit I notice something wey be like eye naim I take Broom wey we dey take wash toilet shuck the eye..! Mama tunde provoke her own..shay na because of your dirty toto naim you wan blind my pikin eye...shuuuu! See this yeye mama! See this asehwo! Na so curse start..

I remember mama godspower.. Her husband no dey ever dey house.. Comes home once or twice a week... Therefore, him wife just dey marinate no drilling. She was in her mid or late twenties I was 16. One day sha she called me to come play ludo in their room, upon entering the room said closed the door. Haba! Light no dey if we close door heat go finish us and......." Before I finish my yeye yarn she just pull her wrapper to one corner revealing her sweet lap, my general don dey rise... She sat down on the bed spreading her legs a little I could see her red panties and the fullness of her pubes.. Chei! See toto.. My general wan tear my nicker.. As I moved closer I could see the inprint of her clit and some pubes peaking out from the panties..Chei!! See toto ...I could hear my heart beat faster... Then from no where the image of papa godspower pop inside my head. I could see his muscular built with veins popping out his neck to his feet.. 6 foot plus... The fear wey catch me my general just pustrate... I mumbled, papa godspower she closed her legs sharp sharp.. And asked where is he? ... After this incident she still try again...but the fear of papa godspower is the begining of hold your pri.ck when mama godspower comes calling.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by ceejay80s(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
All these rubbish wey dey happen for face to face house na agent fault, if govt fit remove agents for lagos, house go cheap, who go get time live for face to face houses. Upon all the money wey these agents dey collect, GOD go punish these house agents

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Petraman(m): 2:22am On Mar 16, 2013
I remember d FMFY house we dey live before, wen all d women will be fighting on whose turn to sweep the floor of d house. But wen dis was getting too much, d Landlady then decide dat each family should be sweeping d floor each week. But upon all these, these people still fight dat. I, being a small boy then will just be making jest of these women, including my mother. Wat a kind life women dey live.

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
We want more stories na!
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by fkj950ax(m): 1:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Sorry
Deleted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by jhydebaba(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by NwaChibuzor: 12:36am On Nov 08, 2017
If u no live for face me I face u, u no enjoy the funny side of life. I've lived in one before. Remember when my nigga joseph (jo baba) went into the toilet and was peeping at a girl taking her bath in the bathroom (toilet and bathroom share same demarcation). The girl somhow caught him and started shouting ontop of her voice. As usual na the whole compond don come out gather see wetin dey happen. We waited for the culprit to come out but nobody show naso the girl just vex open the door forcefully. Surprisingly there was nobody there. Everybody don dey insult the innocent girl sef say she raise false alarm. Then it dawned on me that my nigga must have escaped through the tiny window. It wasn't easy to believe that someone of his size could easily pass through but I was pretty much sure of what jobaba could do. Then hours later I saw jobaba coming down the streets. Dude bin dey try pretend and he never even enter house finish nahim the girl wan chop am o. See shout. As jobaba be my nigga I supported him with everything in me even though I knew he was guilty. Then after the whole situation died down finish we enter room and our other friend said one statement that still makes me laugh till date. ''Jobaba u nor well o. Shey girl wey no get yansh before u still wan use eye chop small commot''. grin. We just burst into laughter. Till date we are still friends and anything we flashback at that incident, we still laugh.

In face me I face u there is always
1. The gossipers

2. The quiet ones (These category no send anybody. They go about their daily routine and come back late at night)

3. That bros wey don nearly impregnate all the girls for hood finish

4. The woman whose husband is not always around and bleeps the next door neighbour

5. The tennants children who can turn the whole compound upside down on their own

6. The public toilet girl wey all the guys for compound don chop finish. (Funniest thing is at night everyone come out to discuss their sexcapades they had with her)

7. The old man who advises the younger generation and knows the history of that compound. ( The man be like chai back then in 1992 when mama nkechi dey live for the room u dey now)

the list goes on and on mehn. These things are just a phase of life. E go better.

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by HAH: 9:43am On Mar 26, 2018
Chinedu7 , I decided to ask you on this thread so as to keep confidentiality please an installer installed the new bird on 18w it was working on his strong but on attaching my alphabox x4 despite doing everything correctly it refused to open kindly help me, or for confidentiality you can send solutions to my email amhalibventures@gmail.com

Cc abohwun
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by jhydebaba(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Much Will I Need To Roof This 3 Bedroom Bungalow - / Special Project For Special Man "Hajj Mufutau" / Ten Tallest Buildings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.