Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

"Face Me I Face You" Experience - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Face Me I Face You" Experience (44893 Views)

21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 2 / 21 Things You Experience When You Build Your House In Nigeria - Part 1 / How Much Does Face Me I Face U Cost In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mysticgal(f): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2013
nitlad be proud of ur face me i face you apartment and share ur experience jor.apocalypse ur own is till 2morrow
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by groovie(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2013
someone shiiits in the pit latrine and does not flush, and anoda fool comes rushing into d toilet with running stomach, adds to it and does not flush too. now ur pressed and want to use d toilet, u go in with ur own bucket of water u see d whole mess and ur shiiit relocates from ur rectum back to ur large intestine, u come out the toilet cussing aloud

u have low voltage electricity and one bastard plugs an electric cooker to cook beans and nobody else can use electricity even to charge fone, u come out ur room and start cussin loudly

ill be back

15 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Adufaye(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2013
caesaraba:

Hahaha, I don die finish with laff!
lol..seriously
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nbright: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2013
I remember when I was staying in one.... The men were kinda united it was the women that always cause troubles... During one of their fights, a woman from Ndoni poured pepper that she mixed with water in anticipation of the fight on another lady... Looking back, I am kinda glad I experienced that stage...

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by kamelonaire(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2013
Yesterday night in my face to face to face compound there is a boy called ade he sit outside and start talking about dollar, he said one dollar is 45,000 naire , we start laughing in the room dat if one dollar is 45K das mean every we need to travel abroad, dat mean nigeria economics is to bad, around the line we just here one old woman outside saying ade so ra e ade mind ur business and de start fighting

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nitlad: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2013
mysticgal: stop nitlad.you're cussing,not sharing your experience,if you're idle,chew gum pls.atleast we said our's#duh#
mysticgal: nitlad be proud of ur face me i face you apartment and share ur experience jor.apocalypse ur own is till 2morrow
I don't have to! But I can identify with people's experiences on here!

Be magnanimous, even to your 'friend' of 'lesser standing'!

apocalypse:

It's not an insult , an insult would be " you fccking arrogant stewpid biatch ". Now that would be an insult.
grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by yuzedo: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2013
nitlad:
Then GTFOH - you arrogant spoilt brat!
Huh? Nitwitlad, bro, who thought you Eeglish in ur jakande fass me ah fase you house? I am impress! undecided

Shollypopz:
Shut up and tell us your experience!
No! angry ....unless you gimme yo numba! wink wink
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by cyril83(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2013
nitlad:
Then GTFOH - you arrogant spoilt brat!
why the long face na
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nitlad: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2013
groovie: someone shiiits in the pit latrine and does not flush, and anoda fool comes rushing into d toilet with running stomach, adds to it and does not flush too. now ur pressed and want to use d toilet, u go in with ur own bucket of water u see d whole mess and ur shiiit relocates from ur rectum back to ur large intestine, u come out the toilet cussing aloud

u have low voltage electricity and one bastard plugs an electric cooker to cook beans and nobody else can use electricity even to charge fone, u come out ur room and start cussin loudly

ill be back
grin grin grin
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by iluvtotodie(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2013
CHINE55:
Chai. See y I lov nairaland. Dem get face me I face u for abroad?
u dey ask ? U never watch the movie "KUNG FU HUSSLE" Watch am 2 c wat goes down in face me, i slap u apartments.

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by yuzedo: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2013
mysticgal: sure you're not living in one of those?
ME? HELLLLLLL NOO! I live in a Banana Iland house wit swiming pull and table-tennis lawn. cool But i heard fase my people normally used padlock to lock their pot of soup! angry huh wtf? we give uppppppp! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by dokunbam(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2013
this will be very interesting
who would want to wash his/her dirty linen outside
All the same its just for fun
pls make us laugh
am coming back to share my own wen i was in school
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mysticgal(f): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2013
if i have a chance to change my frnds lives i will,and i wil try my best 2,so no need cussing moi.
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by cyril83(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2013
kamelonaire: Yesterday night in my face to face to face compound there is a boy called ade he sit outside and start talking about dollar, he said one dollar is 45,000 naire , we start laughing in the room dat if one dollar is 45K das mean every we need to travel abroad, dat mean nigeria economics is to bad, around the line we just here one old woman outside saying ade so ra e ade mind ur business and de start fighting
choi! You speak face me i face you grammar anywayz understanding ( also called intellection )... Bros you need to bail outta that environment, it doesn't help man

5 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mikkyphp(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2013
Bloody hilarious thread!
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nitlad: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2013
yuzedo:
Huh? Nitwitlad, bro, who thought you Eeglish in ur jakande fass me ah fase you house? I am impress! undecided
Weyrey undecided

Ijora Badia na dia we dey take treat your kain fvck up.

Ma pah eh! undecided
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by herkeym001(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2013
1. When it comes to contributing money.
2. Too much wahala becos of Generator noise and smoke.
3. You cant watch film peacefully without small-small children entering your room in day time.
4. Dating each other from that same yard. (I love dis part)
5. Sleeping late at night. (If light no dey)
6. Fights.
ETC

5 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by ibrutex(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2013
back in d days around 90's for face me and slap u. We dey queue nd set bucket in roles in front of bathroom , abi when you want to fry chicken for dinner d whole compound go know and they start to hail you.
Or 2 in 1 bathroom,u know what i mean shotput and bathing. If you dnt knw shotput ask d nxt tennant lol.
At times self baba bolaji and iya bolaji go wake us with there noise over sex thing.....chai , thank God na flat me dey now sha grin grin

7 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by mysticgal(f): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2013
@yuzedo,bro u're damn funny.locking pot of soup.lmao
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by yuzedo: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2013
nitlad:
Weyrey undecided

Ijora Badia na dia we dey take treat your kain Bleep up.

Ma pah eh! undecided
Be nice, we have MOPOL in our prado jeep in BANANA ISLAND... wink wink wink
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nitlad: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2013
mysticgal: if i have a chance to change my frnds lives i will,and i wil try my best 2,so no need cussing moi.
Aint nobody cussing you lady - just don't come here denigrating your 'friend' in a bid to appear 'upscale'!

5 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by kemoolala: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2013
@jhydebaba, really u av experience o! kudos to u!
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Hassan11: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2013
I just rented one few months ago and i am already fed up with all the drammer there. I just finished my Nysc and don't want to stay with my parents anymore. Just need to be alone for while but noise, toilet palava, sanitation,Nepa bill, fetching of water etc. But i know very soon my level will change for better.

11 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by groovie(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2013
u get a new levi jean and manage get one t shirt, u wash am, spread am, u dey watch am every 20 mins na im on the 3rd check u no see am again. u start searching rooms one after d oda then u see am 4 wan STUUUPID BOY room and he tells u "rain wan fall na im i help u keep am"
Bastard!

61 Likes

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2013
jhydebaba: Lemme go first.

Yeah! It was midnight. I had a loud shout outside my window, I peeped outside to see what was happening. Gosh! It was my neighbour an Islamic cleric (Alfa). I quickly put on my slippers because I dare not sleep naked cuz of happenings like this cheesy I dashed out to see what has happened again.

It was Alfa and his wife as well as a co - tenant. Everybody was outside, trust "face me I face you" now. Alfa told us that his wife is fond of spending about 10minutes outside at midnight anytime she wanted to visit the toilet (general toilet for all the tenants). Though he never suspected any foul play until another co - tenant hinted him. So, this fateful day, he pretended to be deeply asleep. The wife tip toed as usual to the toilet cheesy he waited for about 4minutes before going out to meet the wife.
Alas! When he got to the toilet, he called on his wife to open the door that he was pressed but the wife couldn't. He then locked the door outside and shouted "thief, thief, thief..." to attract other neighbours to come out and see what has happened (as witness now). When we all converged, he opened the door. Lo and behold, it was Alfa's wife and baba wakila sweating like christmas chicken cheesy grin grin
Kai!! Baba wakila dey shine iyawo alfa's congo. walahi..baba wakila should be hanged... em em weting come happen afterwards?
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by nitlad: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2013
yuzedo:
Be nice, we have MOPOL in our prado jeep in BANANA ISLAND... wink wink wink
It's IJORA BADIA matey - Aint no MOFO stepping in there without getting sodomized! cool
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by cyril83(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2013
Choi! Aje pako full nairaland oh, no wonder most nairalanders reason from the nose

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2013
chibyboy: Some Public yards are addicted to public nusans
correct ursf olodo nusans or nuisance?
Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by Oahray: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2013
groovie: u get a new levi jean and manage get one t shirt, u wash am, spread am, u dey watch am every 20 mins na im on the 3rd check u no see am again. u start searching rooms one after d oda then u see am 4 wan STUUUPID BOY room and he tells u "rain wan fall na im i help u keep am"
Bastard!
lmao! grin

1 Like

Re: "Face Me I Face You" Experience by deviduff(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2013
At my former face-me hostel wen I was schoolin at ekp,one boy rented room. Gradually,all his friends joined him and b4 d end of d year,de were more than 10 in d room. Always drinkin schnapp,chelsea and smokin weed. So landlord said de should pack end of year. De refused 2 pack and even didn't pay rent. So landlord brought carpenter and removed their door. De hung bedsheet to cover there. Robbers came one day and their room being d 1st,decided 2 start wit dem. 1 of d robbers own was 2 run and use his leg to smash open d door. So tinkin there was a door,he jst ran and used leg to march d bedsheet de hung. He landed in d midst of many boys sleepin wit cigar butts,bottles of gin,and all. So he screamed and ran out and d rest robbers took off also. D boys became local heroes,and continued stayin like that witout still payin rent till I left d hostel.

82 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / How Many Block To Fence 2 Plot Of Land (120 X 100)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.