Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? (15632 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Could Be The Best Looking Smartphone EVER / Who Designs The Best Smart Device User Interface / Which Company Designs The Best Fones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Phikom(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
nokia 331o
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
babseg:

I know u guys are not living in a smart world. That's why you are talking like this.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry

My dear please go and educate yourself. Blackberry introduced the smartphone craze even before there was an iphone or symbian.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Phikom(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
I stick with BB until my 90 yrs on earth[/quote] dat shows how primitive you are...

1 Like

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by xynerise: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
Nokia lumia for life cool.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
Are we talking abt physical looks?
Iphone
HTC One
Z10 + Xperia=Tie
LG
I'm put off by the candy colors of the nokia lumia,Samsung designs are wack....
TruthBeTold
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Annie1: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
Burger01:

Help me ask him...I am still waiting for this his answers.. BB not a smart phone.. huh?... sad

I'm still waiting for his reasons tooo

Like seriously ?
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by leslieu63(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
blink182: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry

My dear please go and educate yourself. Blackberry introduced the smartphone craze even before there was an iphone or symbian.
f*ck blackberry andriod rocks.

1 Like

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by babseg(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
blink182: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry

They may be the one but now they ain't

All they stuffs around me is smart and they are all compatible with my smart phone. Starting from my smart fridge to smart car to smart tv etc

So you guys should keep quite
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Osumare2013: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
babseg: who says blackberry is a smart phone?
And who said it's not Either u like it or not, blackberry remains d most used smart phone in Nigeria.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by tonididdy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by tonididdy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The best design ever grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/_IdQhRD7KdIA/S7zHjAbojeI/AAAAAAAAAHg/EATU-elLwSc/s1600/nokia3310.jpg[/img]
are ua learner?...wetin concern BlueFILM with subtitle.the header says smartphone

1 Like

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by chucky234(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
babseg:

Please dont abuse me o. If you understand the word smart u will know its not
I am still waiting for you to post your definition of "smart".
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by greedie1(f): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
nokia lumia
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
You guys re VERY funny
Buh 4rm what I can see
HTC is currently topping with the most votes
Ff by nokia
Sony
Iphone
Lg
Then the chairman of the list(LAST) blackberry
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
PLAESE you guys shuld nt let HTC win
#teamlumia
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
There is ntin confusing there apart 4rm HTC and Blackberry which have exactly the same designs. The irony of it is they re currently in opposite rank
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by geezyk(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Why do these phones look alike,Optimus pro,HTC One,Z10 and the iPhone 5
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
OVER HERE nokia is BY FAR taking the lead follow by sony then htc
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Who-designs-the-best-looking-smartphones_id39949
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by hardbody: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
I use ogele, the most understood communication gadget in black Africa. It doesn't rely on any network, so no downtime and no call drops from any network. Most times, you get it in twos, it is still the most trusted
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
in terms of aesthetic feel, HTC wins hands down

but in terms of natural beauty,I gotta give it to lumia phones
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by oseiwe(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
All I can see is one fone, diff name. One company in shanghai brings d skeleton, d diff fone coys just cover it wit their casing after fillin it up wit their software.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by ambyzown(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
I have to say Sony Xperia tops my list, with the HTC, Nokia Lumia, iPhone, LG next in that order. Samsung is at the bottom of the list.
This is coming from a Samsung enthusiast, we know samsung designs could be better and aren't ashamed to say it.
In a slightly unrelated manner, would I be alone if I said I would buy the Nokia Lumia 920 in an instant if only it was running Android Jellybean?
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by oluebubesyd(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
;DNo Blackberry Likes yet. Y?!
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by cooltony09: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sony Xperia..is obvious.sony is the king of designs..you need to see the phone!!!
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by babseg(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
chucky234: I am still waiting for you to post your definition of "smart".

Smartphone should be compatible with smart gadgets
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by zsch: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
HTC One is my winner. Followed closely by Xperia Z. The white BlackBerry z10 looks a little like the one S. Samsung devices are not the prettiest gadgets around.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Aringon(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
Phikom: I stick with BB until my 90 yrs on earth dat shows how primitive you are...

ITS UR F*THER THAT IS PRIMITIVE
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
The first day I saw and held the htc one S in my hands I kept asking myself how a fone can be so slim and light weight. The fone was pure beauty. It's a pity they don't make enuff sales like iphone and samsung. I guess people will choose specs and features over fone design. Nokia lumias are pathetic. I can't imagine myself holding a red, blue or yellow fone.
And to those people that will always hate on bb (and still use BIS and vpn on their modems) and say blackberry is not a smartphone, my question is for them to define what a smartphone is.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Andyforte: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
babseg:

It's just a phone but not smart

Pls explain y u think so. Why do u think its not smart?
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by donpata(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
only Nokia still produces MACHINES
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by babseg(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
Andyforte:

Pls explain y u think so. Why do u think its not smart?

It has to be compatible with smart electronic gadgets

And smart girls too grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Do And What Not To Do When Your Smartphone Falls Into Water / Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / Whatsapp Will Start Showing Ads In The Status Tab, VP Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.