Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? (15631 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Could Be The Best Looking Smartphone EVER / Who Designs The Best Smart Device User Interface / Which Company Designs The Best Fones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by blessed4ril(f): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pls peeps,pardon my ignorance,pls hw do u rate or classify the fone,htc radar c110e,windows phone 7.5.is it a gud fone 4one 2buy? And pls the price shuld b lik hw much?
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by esiri4jesu(m): 12:59am On Mar 13, 2013
runzlord: HTC one
137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm (5.41 x2.69 x 0.37 in)
SUPPORTED.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by FILEBE(m): 3:45am On Mar 13, 2013
Andyforte:

And y is bb not a smart phone?

[size=8pt][/size]The BIG QUESTION!!

Blackberry is a smart phone used by dumb peoplE.

* rushes out of the RooM *
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 13, 2013
Still rocking my HTC.That phone too bad.I crown it the king of Android.But won't mind getting an Iphone though as a second phone.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by AVWENAGHA: 6:27am On Mar 13, 2013
A for Apple,B for BlackBerry
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by BashToks: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2013
majour: NOKIA STILL STANDS AS THE KING OF ALL PHONES

Yea, 10 years ago
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by BashToks: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2013
Andyforte:

And y is bb not a smart phone?

Because its dull!
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by BashToks: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2013
Burger01:

Help me ask him...I am still waiting for this his answers.. BB not a smart phone.. huh?... sad

Ignorance dey wory all dese BB users... The definition of a smart phone today would allow for a Blackberry device to be called a smart phone but in a jungle of lions, your blackberry is the rabbit that never comes out of its hole. Minus of the Z10 maybe.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by BashToks: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2013
Soso990240: We all knw dat all these companies are copyin apple(iphone).nokia should stick 2 their original idea(i.e. 3310),samsong should stick 2 (4got d phone name.wit blue light 4 busines center den).i hate comparin original copy wit pirated copy.

*Sigh. ODE!!
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by blackbeau1(f): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2013
Nokia all the way
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by blackbeau1(f): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2013
BashToks:

Ignorance dey wory all dese BB users... The definition of a smart phone today would allow for a Blackberry device to be called a smart phone but in a jungle of lions, your blackberry is the rabbit that never comes out of its hole. Minus of the Z10 maybe.
I guess you are using nokia c2.from their reactions to BB,you shall know them
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2013
I seriously don't think any fone should be underrated! If BB is not smart, what of meego, ubuntu and firefox
And please don't argue that a fone is bad when you have not used it! Draw ur points 4rm all angle b4 concluding! Almost (if not every1) here has not used the z10 or know its features and you argue BB is not smart?? Please make sure you re fully informed and hv well used these fones b4 you bring up an arguement bout beign smart!!
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by BashToks: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2013
Aringon: Some people r so foolish to an extent that there are no adjectives to describe their foolishness. How can somebody that can never and will never be able to design a teaspoon to ask if BB is a smart phone..
There are people that love Bournvita or milo or ovaltine, its all about your taste, u go buy bournvita and u don't like, u move ahead to Milo and then settle with it IF you like it or continually continue to tasting other beverages. Same thing with phones, u hv used BB n u don't like it, dump it and move over to another phones until you buy a chinko phone.
Once mans meat is another mans poison therefore go ahead with ur android enabled phones, lumia and allow us the lovers of BB to continue to use it.

I stick with BB until my 90 yrs on earth

Buhahahaha.. Dis one don frustrate.. Who force u buy BB. Ure just a victim of a MASSIVE LOCAL MARKET EXPLOIT by a compnay called Rim.
Apart from the OBVIOUS GAPING DIFFERENCE IN QUALITY between your err B and the real smart phones, some of us enjoy class and rarity and don't like to see our devices with every Tom, Dick and Dumbass on the street.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by shadelek(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2013
You na don dey do ojoro abi? Why u no put Tecno t3, n3 or n7? Those phones are great hope u know that
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by BashToks: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2013
12 inches!:
The first day I saw and held the htc one S in my hands I kept asking myself how a fone can be so slim and light weight. The fone was pure beauty. It's a pity they don't make enuff sales like iphone and samsung. I guess people will choose specs and features over fone design. Nokia lumias are pathetic. I can't imagine myself holding a red, blue or yellow fone.
And to those people that will always hate on bb (and still use BIS and vpn on their modems) and say blackberry is not a smartphone, my question is for them to define what a smartphone is.

You couldn't have said it better..
I will, anyday pick internal specs over design.. synonymous to picking brains over beauty in a lady (preferably both *winks)
Samsung enjoys a massive share of the market in most of Europe and Apple's major market is in the US and UK.
I would love for an increased competition and for other droid makers to step up their marketing prowess because their devices are up to the task. Make companies like samsung work better on their designs and Apple give their users more autonomy and control (Loving my Galaxy Note 2 titanium gray oily finish though).
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by BashToks: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2013
blessed4ril: Pls peeps,pardon my ignorance,pls hw do u rate or classify the fone,htc radar c110e,windows phone 7.5.is it a gud fone 4one 2buy? And pls the price shuld b lik hw much?

gsmarena.com
And do u mean htc radar running on windows 7.5 cos windows 7.5 aint a phone pal.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Aringon(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2013
BashToks:

Buhahahaha.. Dis one don frustrate.. Who force u buy BB. Ure just a victim of a MASSIVE LOCAL MARKET EXPLOIT by a compnay called Rim.
Apart from the OBVIOUS GAPING DIFFERENCE IN QUALITY between your err B and the real smart phones, some of us enjoy class and rarity and don't like to see our devices with every Tom, Dick and Dumbass on the street.

Toks, its ur head that is frustrated. U r so sick to an extent u don't knw how to address issues instead u r attacking me. What rubbish? What is so special abt the nonsense fone u r using. Its my choice to use BB and u can't force me to use another. I hate Nokia, Samsung and iphone just like u hate BB. To hell with u, nonsense
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by BashToks: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2013
black_beau: I guess you are using nokia c2.from their reactions to BB,you shall know them

Lol.. Anoda blindfolded BB fan.
Ders a difference between what u wish I was using and what I actually rock.. Galaxy Note II google it up. :p
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by igbeke: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The best design ever grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/_IdQhRD7KdIA/S7zHjAbojeI/AAAAAAAAAHg/EATU-elLwSc/s1600/nokia3310.jpg[/img]
did i just see 3310? hahahahahahahaha
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by BashToks: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2013
Aringon:

Toks, its ur head that is frustrated. U r so sick to an extent u don't knw how to address issues instead u r attacking me. What rubbish? What is so special abt the nonsense fone u r using. Its my choice to use BB and u can't force me to use another. I hate Nokia, Samsung and iphone just like u hate BB. To hell with u, nonsense

Technically a head can't be frustrated.. Lwkm.
Calm down Aragon, we're all just having a laff.. Noting wrong about that.
And weren't u the one that started using Insultive words? I only said ure frustrated.
Pele.. *makes milo and ovaltine for you* Oya drink and choke on it.
Asswipe!
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by babseg(m): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2013
AVWENAGHA: A for Apple,B for BlackBerry

C for chinko wink
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Luckki1001(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2013
I am already in love with the LG Optimus G Pro, although I gotta say that I am impressed with the Nokia Lumia design. Will gladly trade in my Samsung Galaxy Note for the LG Optimus G Pro anyday anytime. The specs are awesome! I know I am a Samsung user, but I admit that they could do far better with the designs of their phone.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Bastituta(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=~Bluetooth]

The best design ever grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/_IdQhRD7KdIA/S7zHjAbojeI/AAAAAAAAAHg/EATU-elLwSc/s1600/nokia3310.jpg[/img]
[/quote
yep dis is de best nw
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Bastituta(m): 11:09am On Mar 13, 2013
BashToks:

Technically a head can't be frustrated.. Lwkm.
Calm down Aragon, we're all just having a laff.. Noting wrong about that.
And weren't u the one that started using Insultive words? I only said ure frustrated.
Pele.. *makes milo and ovaltine for you* Oya drink and choke on it.
Asswipe!
guys be matured nw
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by teeboy4x(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2013

The best so far
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by babseg(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
Aringon: Some people r so foolish to an extent that there are no adjectives to describe their foolishness. How can somebody that can never and will never be able to design a teaspoon to ask if BB is a smart phone..
There are people that love Bournvita or milo or ovaltine, its all about your taste, u go buy bournvita and u don't like, u move ahead to Milo and then settle with it IF you like it or continually continue to tasting other beverages. Same thing with phones, u hv used BB n u don't like it, dump it and move over to another phones until you buy a chinko phone.
Once mans meat is another mans poison therefore go ahead with ur android enabled phones, lumia and allow us the lovers of BB to continue to use it.

I stick with BB until my 90 yrs on earth

I didn't want to reply you but after reading again I was pushed to. Firstly you don't have to insult people to pass your message.

Secondly I may not be able design a phone but what I'm designing and fabricating at the moment would definitely change the health industry.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by ciphoenix: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
runzlord: I seriously don't think any fone should be underrated! If BB is not smart, what of meego, umbutu and firefox
And please don't argue that a fone is bad when you have not used it! Draw ur points 4rm all angle b4 concluding! Almost (if not every1) here has not used the z10 or know its features and you argue BB is not smart?? Please make sure you re fully informed and hv well used these fones b4 you bring up an arguement bout beign smart!!
Ubuntu
tongue
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by blessed4ril(f): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
BashToks:

gsmarena.com
And do u mean htc radar running on windows 7.5 cos windows 7.5 aint a phone pal.
wow! Tanx 4d tip.cos the Fone has bin speakin plenty grama 4me,can't even send tinz via blutooth,and wen I wnt 2download,they kip telin me dt windows live I'd is unavailable! Don tire 4d fone joor.the most anoyin part one fone engineer askd me 2bring 2k 2fix it 4me,by installin one software like dt! I dnt no weda 2giv him or not! Kinda confusd on wot 2do wif the fone! De worst is my huby bought the fone 85k jus las sept,b4 we discoverd dose faults
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by sunnyprof: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
HTC has best of designs for every shape and material

Iphone is second.

Others only trail. Lumnia looks too plastic for.

Samsung only have good display materials

Sony Ericsson is trying to recover with the Experia Z

LG no near them yet.

Vertu is just gold plates and no functions.

I inspects gadgets in my area, I should know!!
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by kaneazie(f): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
apple iphone all the way
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
I give it to Samsung and Iphone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Porting War Continues: Did Airtel Target MTN In Its TV Commercial? (WATCH) / What To Do And What Not To Do When Your Smartphone Falls Into Water / Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.