Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? (15629 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Could Be The Best Looking Smartphone EVER / Who Designs The Best Smart Device User Interface / Which Company Designs The Best Fones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Asha 302
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sicozone: Oga oooo.....where TECNO now
post the pictures if you have it
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by kkkp: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy :DIphone for men dem cheesy
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Andyforte: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
babseg: who says blackberry is a smart phone?

And y is bb not a smart phone?
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
though am a fan of Apple, but in terms of design here, HTC looks better than all phones here

2 Likes

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by tremzy07(f): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
This phones all look too much alike...only nokia's lumia seems to have a distinct look....but the blackberry Z10 is still my heart beat.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by fogman1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
Too close to tell
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by chucky234(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
When it comes to design no one come close to HTC,they redefined mobile phone designs then others borrowed a clue from them.
In terms of design HTC One and the HTC DNA has the best unrivalled designs,Nokia and Samsung plastics body don't give a satisfactory feeling but look attractive.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
keep shut before you prove to the world that your education was an exercise in futility.

Htc one is number one
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Burger01(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The best design ever grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/_IdQhRD7KdIA/S7zHjAbojeI/AAAAAAAAAHg/EATU-elLwSc/s1600/nokia3310.jpg[/img]
Abeg this phone na phone... Na their papa be Nokia 3310. Who born monkey. This phone rugged die.. fell inside petrol, bounced from third mainland bridge and i tell you this phone still dey function.. sad
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by adexsimply(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
what about these ones?

1 Like

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by chucky234(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
And what is your definition of smartphone?
Beetle-headed combobulated brain goon

1 Like

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by babseg(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Andyforte:

It's just a phone but not smart

1 Like

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Burger01(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Andyforte:

Help me ask him...I am still waiting for this his answers.. BB not a smart phone.. huh?... sad
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
speedyboi: The designs are not even wowing to me. To start with undecided
And this person de form human being? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
babseg:

certified first class mumu. Do not let your parents see this thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
All Nokia lumia series might look good in pictures but in real life, they look like toys... Even China phones look better than them...

Samsung just designs fat azz phones for no reason...

BB Z10 only looks good in pictures, the design is also rubbish as well..

However, when you talk quality design, then HTC gives you everything you need... Same with Sony as well...

1 Like

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Burger01(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
babseg:

Ooook... Not smart like you...right?.... sad
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by leslieu63(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Xperia z all d way that glassy look makes me wow, getting tired of my Samsung galaxy note 2.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by hadecunleh: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
I feel like the husband of the most beautiful woman in the world whenever I hold my iPhone.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Burger01(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
shymexx: All Nokia lumia series might look good in pictures but in real life, they look like toys... Even China phones look better than them...

Samsung just designs fat azz phones for no reason...

BB Z10 only looks good in pictures, the design is also rubbish as well..

However, when you talk quality design, then HTC gives you everything you need... Same with Sony as well...

I agree with you on Sony.....quality design and just about with everything you need.. simplified...
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by babseg(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
chucky234: And what is your definition of smartphone?
Beetle-headed combobulated brain goon

Please dont abuse me o. If you understand the word smart u will know its not

1 Like

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by babseg(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
blink182: certified first class mumu. Do not let your parents see this thread.

I know u guys are not living in a smart world. That's why you are talking like this.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by tspun(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hmm c fones, is time to hide my bb.

1 Like

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by rodeo0070(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
HTC anytime and any day,
Then, Sony...
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Soso990240(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
angry
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Soso990240(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
We all knw dat all these companies are copyin apple(iphone).nokia should stick 2 their original idea(i.e. 3310),samsong should stick 2 (4got d phone name.wit blue light 4 busines center den).i hate comparin original copy wit pirated copy.

1 Like

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Goldenheart(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
In this order,

Iphone 5
Xperia
Htc
Samsung

Nokia
BB.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
I'll hv2 say itz a close call btwn HTC , LG Optimus G, n Nokia Lumia
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Aringon(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
Some people r so foolish to an extent that there are no adjectives to describe their foolishness. How can somebody that can never and will never be able to design a teaspoon to ask if BB is a smart phone..
There are people that love Bournvita or milo or ovaltine, its all about your taste, u go buy bournvita and u don't like, u move ahead to Milo and then settle with it IF you like it or continually continue to tasting other beverages. Same thing with phones, u hv used BB n u don't like it, dump it and move over to another phones until you buy a chinko phone.
Once mans meat is another mans poison therefore go ahead with ur android enabled phones, lumia and allow us the lovers of BB to continue to use it.

I stick with BB until my 90 yrs on earth

1 Like

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
My choice skypeable destop computer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN, Glo And 9mobile Lost 512,315 Subscribers / The Porting War Continues: Did Airtel Target MTN In Its TV Commercial? (WATCH) / What To Do And What Not To Do When Your Smartphone Falls Into Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.