Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? (15630 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Could Be The Best Looking Smartphone EVER / Who Designs The Best Smart Device User Interface / Which Company Designs The Best Fones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
emmatok: Where is NEXUS 4

in my pocket.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by mikron(m): 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
htc anyday, i also love the sony and LG designs
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by adeemi07(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The best design ever grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/_IdQhRD7KdIA/S7zHjAbojeI/AAAAAAAAAHg/EATU-elLwSc/s1600/nokia3310.jpg[/img]
nokia wil always be the best
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Aringon(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
BashToks:

Technically a head can't be frustrated.. Lwkm.
Calm down Aragon, we're all just having a laff.. Noting wrong about that.
And weren't u the one that started using Insultive words? I only said ure frustrated.
Pele.. *makes milo and ovaltine for you* Oya drink and choke on it.
Asswipe!
Bastituta:
guys be matured nw
babseg:

I didn't want to reply you but after reading again I was pushed to. Firstly you don't have to insult people to pass your message.

Secondly I may not be able design a phone but what I'm designing and fabricating at the moment would definitely change the health industry.

A design of a fone cantmake it function well, its wht is inside that qualifies a fone being smart, be u a Nexus, Lumia, Samsung Note or whatever, we love BB and we are sticking with it. Go ahead and enjoy ur so called smartfones and don't call the users of BB foolish or whatever. Don't force ur opinion on anybody please
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by easik: 4:09am On Mar 14, 2013
They all look the same cos They all copied The iPhone, what's new?

The better question is which has the best user experience?
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by chucky234(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
babseg:

Smartphone should be compatible with smart gadgets
And you dumbly believe Blackberry phones are not compatible with smart gadgets,can you please list out the gadgets you refers to as "smart gadgets".
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by babseg(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
chucky234: And you dumbly believe Blackberry phones are not compatible with smart gadgets,can you please list out the gadgets you refers to as "smart gadgets".

Would you please stop the insult angry

Back to your question

The smart gadgets I'm referring to are
Car
Fridge
TV etc
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by YorubaOmoge: 2:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Every phone out here is looking like Samsung's Galaxy note 2.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by chucky234(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2013
Ejiné:

grin I swear, I weak for some Nairalanders.
With the nonsense some of them post, it makes me wonder if they actually are contributing to the thread or just trying to boost their post counts grin
What do you expect when you have too many half-educated chronic goons roaming freely on NL,Billyonaire is becoming a sickening troll.
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
chucky234: What do you expect when you have too many half-educated chronic goons roaming freely on NL,Billyonaire is becoming a sickening troll.
every1 have interest! If this is not yours PLEASE kindly scroll to the next one. Fo the officials that took it to front page re not fools! And besides never say I'm half educated cos you don't and will never 1/4 of what I know #fact!
Re: Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones? by Youngpo413: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2013
[quote
author=Aringon]

A design of a fone cantmake it function well, its wht is inside that
qualifies a fone being smart, be u a Nexus, Lumia, Samsung Note or
whatever, we love BB and we are sticking with it. Go ahead and enjoy ur
so called smartfones and don't call the users of BB foolish or whatever.
Don't force ur opinion on anybody please[/quote]

BB nowadays?lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Porting War Continues: Did Airtel Target MTN In Its TV Commercial? (WATCH) / What To Do And What Not To Do When Your Smartphone Falls Into Water / Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.