Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (55716 Views)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
Acidosis:

I nor fit wear woman attire.. grin
But woman dey wear trouser na! seriously, what advice would you tell a girlfriend who insists on wearing skirts to camp?
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tintingz(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
searay:
So what's defines a man's garments and that of a woman?
the bible wont give that law if there is no diff between men garment and women garment grin tongue
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by ashson: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
if she was a muslim i know that this thread would have reached 10 pages by now with insults and accusations against islam...

1 Like

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by searay(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
alpha conde: She explained that her refusal to wear trousers was not in
disobedience to NYSC authorities but in line with her belief and faith in God.
This is why this country is not growing and will not grow.
We do not value the law of our land. God is love, love to humanity.
I love my country.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tetranine: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mamacita007: Deeper life tins grin grin
As if u did nt see d name of her church in her post

1 Like

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
tchidi:

which side of zamfara? abi na which school?? *derailing on my mind* cool cool
FGGC GUSAU. 91-97
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by andyanders: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
Let us forget about faith here as I look at this as a poor lady who has been foolishly brain washed by her sect, called church or pastor. What is wrong in her wearing a trouser? Is it when she is asked to do certain physical exercise and she will open her bombom and expose to the world the so called holly place? I wouldn't know how wearing trouser will affect one's spiritual believe. Poor reasoning. Let her pastor issue her NYSC certificate.

1 Like

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by ItsUncleDee(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
Cristianity is nt a religion...FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE IS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHAL NOT PERISH BUT AV EVERLASTING LIFE(john3vs16)...read math 27 to end....peace
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by searay(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
tintingz: the bible wont give that law if there is no diff between men garment and women garment grin tongue
please answer the question. Bro, a womans trouser is quite different from that of a man. They are not of the same design.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by dandollaz: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
She Neva ready to serve.let her apply fir exemption letter rather than embarrashig herself in the name of religion.abi she want to use skirt jump ostacles and match.mumu in the highest level.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Fpersiee(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
d name of d church is nt posted so dat dey expel other gals from dat church in evry camp for naija.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by damipluto: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Som pple ar so foolish dat dey cant even sho d reason dey went 2skul. If u cant wear trouser, stay ur father house. Service is nt by force. As 4d pastor, dis is military order(i went 2 command), it can com up anytime...bsides if God had com while she dey camp, hw sure is she 2mak heaven even witout trouser?
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Okijajuju1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
If that Hijab girl wins her case, then this skirt girl too should be allowed to serve.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Gabbito44: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Y did she accept her call up letter if she no she will not obey the rules nd regulation in the camp
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by segiwest(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
Land - Law = no sin
Land + Law + Disobedience = SIN...
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Acidosis(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
andyanders: Let us forget about faith here as I look at this as a poor lady who has been foolishly brain washed by her sect, called church or pastor. What is wrong in her wearing a trouser? Is it when she is asked to do certain physical exercise and she will open her bombom and expose to the world the so called holly place? I wouldn't know how wearing trouser will affect one's spiritual believe. Poor reasoning. Let her pastor issue her NYSC certificate.

You are not in any position to tell her what is wrong or right mr brainwash...

Okay what is wrong with smoking?
what is wrong in abortion?
what is wrong with HIV?

I can decide not to wear a shoe... it is no one's fcking business!

What if shes not comfortable on trousers??

My ex doesn't wear trousers... She has her reasons and it was never my business to dictate her preference... Infact; skirts makes her sexy, smart and perfect...! grin
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by mmmustapha(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
emmatok: But Muslims women wears Hijab in Camp
n u hate that
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Hebunn(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
The NYSC is a para-military organisation, so all the rules of the organisation must be adhered to. Its not to hard to comprehend, in my own opinion.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
Why was she in the camp in the first place if she couldn't abide by the rules? Her faith doesn't allow it, she should have served at her church then. With the kind of tasks done at the camp, it'd be really foolish of anyone to wear a skirt.

1 Like

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tpia5: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
she could have applied for an exemption on religious grounds, or isnt that allowed?

they can also make a "skort-like" outfit for ladies who dont want to wear trousers, i suppose.

maybe something like these:

[img]http://www.superfineusa.com/Shorts%20&%20Trousers/skort1.jpg[/img]
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Cronaldcom: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
If Ms Ekundayo was truely sent out in the dead night as claimed by the "Pastor", then I disagree with the. State Coordinator. And a stiffer punishment be done him... However, Ms Ekundayo's refusal to wear the trousers provided is an act disobedience and if you don't mind an act of "fanaticism in christendom" on her part. That act also does not portray in good light as a "true christian" graduate. Because, the main reason for kitting all Corps members; male & female alike in trousers she ought to know... It's quite unfortunate this is happening in the 21st century...
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tpia5: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
I can decide not to wear a shoe.

where?

in camp?
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Acidosis(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
berem: But woman dey wear trouser na! seriously, what advice would you tell a girlfriend who insists on wearing skirts to camp?

Exemption letter.. ! cool cool
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by ahmzu2: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
before anybody start shouting her church and the rest check the bible and take a candid look at her situation and judge. Most of the christains has abandoned most of the bible teachings and follow the western world definition of the christain faith. Please reflect and fear God and not only the rule of law.

1 Like

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
tpia@:
she could have applied for an exemption on religious grounds, or isnt that allowed?

they can also make a "short-like" outfit for ladies who dont want to wesar trousers, i suppose.
I don't think that is allowed.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Acidosis(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
tpia@:

where?

in camp?
anywhere in Nigeria... cool

I still need to know..

Is S£ x part of the code and conduct of nysc?

Why can't they expel those ladies s€ xinf anything in the bush, bare floor, hostels, corners, stairs on camp??
You know these acts could spread HIV...
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tintingz(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
searay: please answer the question. Bro, a womans trouser is quite different from that of a man. They are not of the same design.
dsame way a man garment is diff from that of woman own. . . .and you should know that trousers are meant for men not for women...except she put on trouser and cover her bum bum(now thats religious/modesty) grin

Btw i didnt say the female coper must wear skirt in camp...
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
Acidosis:

why? because she refused to dress like you??

God!!! never knew Nigerian females are sooo du... mb !!!
ehn!! say what? angry angry
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by danjkad: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
Smh 4 most of d females condermin d lady's action.
To dose of u givin excuses dat she can't do man o war and wat av u, dat shld b her own problem nd nt urs. I'm sure d lady shld b in her twenties. So some1 dat has neva wore a trouser b4 in her life, u expect her 2 start in a camp jst like dat. D lady's religious belief shld b respected jst as muslims ar allowed 2 use dere hijab in camp.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by muut2: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
May God 4give u for that
ItsUncleDee: Cristianity is nt a religion...FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE IS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHAL NOT PERISH BUT AV EVERLASTING LIFE(john3vs16)...read math 27 to end....peace
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Acidosis(m): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
ItsModella:
ehn!! say what? angry angry

oya smile jare grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.