Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Impeach Jonathan Now In The Interest Of Nigerians – Senator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeach Jonathan Now In The Interest Of Nigerians – Senator (1798 Views)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Stop Using Buhari’s Name To Bully And Intimidate Nigerians – Senator Wakili / Motion To Impeach Jonathan Is For National Interest – Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeach Jonathan Now In The Interest Of Nigerians – Senator by pmonkz(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
motif8: this is just rubbish how has the so call senator helped osun to achieve millenium goal, did Nigeria spoilt in the hand of GEJ? gej is on a rebuilding mission, the attention seeking mumu senator should know that it will take time, he should hold the past head of states and leaders responsible for power failure

If GEJ is not to be blamed, he's not doing anything to better the lives of the masses. He's known for his decisions that are not "palatable" for the masses. I don't know if the senator has done anything for his constituency too bt I'm so sure Bola Tinubu is not helping Nigerians as well. The problem is how GEJ has tackled issues of national interest. He's not been a man. Only God knows who's right.
Re: Impeach Jonathan Now In The Interest Of Nigerians – Senator by pmonkz(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
Impeachment isn't the way forward. None of the "leaders" up there is faithful to Nigerians so let him finish is 4yrs tenure.
I don't trust APC too but let a devil fight a devil.
Re: Impeach Jonathan Now In The Interest Of Nigerians – Senator by Yaya6: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
The senator should first impeach himself, because they have never passed any law that is functioning except if it comes to looting money. Let the senators pass a law for Nigerians to stop sending students outside Nigeria for studies. Then we will know if they can impeach the president.

This must be a joke for real. The senator has nothing to say. he should go and renounce his appointment and find place to sit.
Re: Impeach Jonathan Now In The Interest Of Nigerians – Senator by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
The man should say "in the interest of "one" Nigeria"

Nigeria is not a nation, but a woefully failed experiment of the "rod" Luggard.

Please, anyone where the man grave dey?

I will like to exhume him and perform autopsy on his brain!!
What was the man thinking
Re: Impeach Jonathan Now In The Interest Of Nigerians – Senator by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:21am On Mar 14, 2013
Let the senators pass a law for Nigerians to stop sending students outside Nigeria for studies. Then we will know if they can impeach the president.

@yaya6,are you kidding me,stop students from studying abroad,this must be a joke!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-abidjan Highway To Cost $2bn. Lagos-ibadan To Cost $1bn. #genius / APC: LGA Chairman In Rivers State Completes Construction Of Stadium / Olisah Metuh: PDP Accepts Dr. Stephen Davis’ Revelations On Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.