Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe (19683 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Jonathan Owes Nigerians Explanation Over Fake Boko Haram Ceasefire – APC Campaig / 419: Nigeria Owes Nobody Apology – Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2013
He said pardoning Mr. Alamieyeseigha was in order as the former Bayelsa governor had suffered enough.

“A man was deposed. He was hounded, tried and jail. What is wrong with giving pardon to a remorseful sinner?

“How come granting pardon to him has become an aberration? Is it because he is from Bayelsa? Is it from he is from South-South? Is it because he is connected to Mr. President?”

With this analogy,I hope every armed robber,rap'I'st,kidnapper,arsonist,drug trafficker and other criminals in Nigeria can now apply for presidential amnesty since they have suffered and repented as stated by president jonathan in the case of Alams.

Vagabonds in Power

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by kramer: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2013
And the annoying thing is majority of the people who vote are oblivious of the criminal atrocities these people in power commit and would vote them in again

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Goddex: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2013
Tinubu is by far a much bigger thief than Alams but is
moving freely and even calling the shots in South West politics.

Alams wealth is not up to 5 percent of Tinubu's. He may have sinned,
but is sorry for his sins and is forgiven, simple. GEJ alone is not Council of State.
Council of State include: All former Heads of State,President and Vice-President, Ministers,
Senate President and Speaker House of Reps, All governors.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Chegunn(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2013
you see I couldn't sleep yesterday night because of heat and mosquitoes, and I won't curse Gej nor his apologists but God will ...... sigh

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by mikeywise(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2013
I dey laff.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by fxskye: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2013
[quote
author=JIGHU]

GEJ LIVES IN ASO ROCK, YOU LIVE IN BADIA OJORA NEAR THE RAILWAY,GEJ
RIDES IN THE BEST CARS AND FULL COMPLEMENT OF SECURITY DETAIL AND YOU
STILL HANG ON MOLUE AND TRAIN, YOU TALKING ABOUT
MEDIOCRITY/CLUELESSNESS? BETTER GO FIND BETTER BABALAWO TO WASH YOUR
HEAD BEFORE RITUALIST FIND YOU...COS YOU ARE AN ENDANGERED SPECIE OOO
WITH WERE U LIVE[/quote]

Dont quote d poster out of contest.....d post is hyronical. GEJ continue with ur stunt
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by jaykai24(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2013
We weren't expecting an apology from GEJ as we all knew that he is not the decision maker. Abi una done see where robot the make decision? Abegi next topic please...

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by wazobiaforu(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2013
JIGHU:

GEJ LIVES IN ASO ROCK, YOU LIVE IN BADIA OJORA NEAR THE RAILWAY,GEJ RIDES IN THE BEST CARS AND FULL COMPLEMENT OF SECURITY DETAIL AND YOU STILL HANG ON MOLUE AND TRAIN, YOU TALKING ABOUT MEDIOCRITY/CLUELESSNESS? BETTER GO FIND BETTER BABALAWO TO WASH YOUR HEAD BEFORE RITUALIST FIND YOU...COS YOU ARE AN ENDANGERED SPECIE OOO WITH WERE U LIVE

Go and check your temperature at the nearby MDG hospital because you are SICK

Let appreciate our gov when they do something good and let reject their actions when they are wrong

Not to be defending them Blindly

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Kewt: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2013
Okupe in his usual manner doing the job of a mess cleaner.. Afterall, that's what he is paid to do!

But where is Sincere Nigerian and other 40 laptop crew members? I can't wait to read their comments too.

Also waiting for Labaran Maku and Reuben Abati's comment.

What an unfortunate country.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by eggheaders(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2013
Goddex: Tinubu is by far a much bigger thief than Alams but is

but is sorry for his sins and is forgiven, simple. GEJ alone is not Council of State.
Council of State include: All former Heads of State,President and Vice-President, Ministers,

another animal on the loose.which court convicted tinubu for corruption??. did you forget the laughing stock Alams make of himself by dressing like a female and escaping from police custody.dude you must be a demented simpleton for that shyte you just spewed.

7 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by ochukoccna: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2013

but is sorry for his sins and is forgiven, simple.

Senile Justification of 'shebi there that are bigger crooks are walking free'
The same thing Okupe was doing this morning on Channels TV
Is it the SW people that will go and arrest Tinubu?
Why couldn't the FG nail him and every polticrook they charge to court through EFCC?
Alams was convicted by a law court for embezzlement yet he's now a 'free' man
Only in Nigeria
As Pastor Tunde Bakare [the one true God bless you sir] said before ebele was sworn in;
[size=18pt] THE DESTINY OF GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS TO BANKRUPT NIGERIA[/size]
In retrospect, he was so spot on.

5 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by biafransoul: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2013
hypocrites everywhere! the same people calling for amnesty for the Boko haram terrorists are now crucifying Gej for exercising his constitutional powers. the question remains; dis Gej commit any constitutional breach? if no, then what's the noise all about afterall, the traitor Awolowo was also pardoned.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by dayo1401: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2013
Nigerians rise up and take over your country....enough is enough...God will not come down from heaven and solve our problem...all our curses will not affect them..if Eygpt, Arab spring can do it..we can do it..

Its time for a revolution..in Nigeria..
this is totally condemnable

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Chegunn(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2013

The irony of your post is i don't know what we did as a nation to have deserved Gej and I don't know what your children had done or will do to deserve you as a father.

10 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by ojuu4u(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2013
i dnt blame him at all i hv to blame our man frm sw (mr no all) dt imposed him on us, OBJ shame on u. U will never die well

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by AnanseK(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2013

Eediot! When was TINUBU Convicted? By which court of law? This issue was not discussed at the council of states meeting. This was solely decided by the Reterdeen and anybody operating him since he is a robot. It is impunity at it's extreme. Very sad for this country! sad

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by creativemusic: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by AjanleKoko: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gbawe.:

Another "I don't give a damn" utterance. When will Nigerians accept the crudeness of this man? You vote for corruption and mediocrity personified yet you are expected a sophisticated political reformer. Comical.

@Gbawe,
Hardly anybody gives a damn, in this 'Fresh Air' regime.
Must be the air we are breathing nowadays. grin

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
fxskye:

Dont quote d poster out of contest .....d post is hyronical . GEJ continue with ur stunt

The funny part is that most of you supporting Jonathan have suffered intellectual deficiency as a result of the neglect of education by the government.

Just take a look at this nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Fesisko(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gej,why can't you prove your critics wrong,even if its once?Pls where is mr insincere Nigeria?he alway hide his face,whenever trival issues like this re been discourse.I just can't wait to read his comment/reaction.defending the indefendable.wat a joke!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by tatosh: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Doyin Okupe is the biggest nuisance in the history of Mankind. He's just like his boss GEJ. This people have taken corruption to astronomical heights! I hope all those who voted GEJ not PDP can now see what a disaster they voted for. APC 2015 All the way!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
dolphinife: Alamieyeseigha was a master to Jonathan. He single-handedly picked Jonathan to be his Deputy Governor. He was the person that made Jonathan to be what he is today. But can we say because you do not want to bite the hands that fed you, you should ignore the voices of the masses who are kicking against it.?
Jonathan has betrayed the votes that elected HIM and he need to be voted out. If it was to be in China, Thailand or Singapore, people like Alamieyeseigha, Bode George, Tafa Balogun, etc would have been hanged. what manner of message are we passing across to our youtpardonhs? steal Billions of naira and get presidential?

I agree, people like Tinubu,Buhari,Ibb and Obasanjo too....
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by ayox2003: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
ojuu4u: i dnt blame him at all i hv to blame our man frm sw .(mr no all) dt imposed him on us, OBJ shame on u. U will never die well

This country will not move forward if u guys keep using past leaders as a frame of reference. Well, I'm not surprised cos tribalism would make an Ijaw man compare GEJ's performance with that of OBJ without even pointing to the most important fact that they are from the same party. In saner climes, u compare leaders achievement vis-a-vis the party they represent because the party has a bond stronger than tribal origin. The leader acts based on the party's ideology, not cos of his mothers hometown. Which ofcourse is what you should be saying here. GEJ is PDP, OBJ is PDP so what gives? Huh?

That aside, OBJ founded EFCC, ICPC. He jailed his Yoruba "brothers", Tafa Balogun and Bode George. He discovered Ribadu and supported him. Please kindly tell me the state of EFCC and ICPC now. Kindly tell me why the President categorically said he can't do anything to Maina, the pension thief. Give me reasons why GEJ has chosen the path of abetting corruption that would make him pardon Alameiseigha. Just let me know why the subsidy cabals are yet to be brought to justice. Could u open my eyes to see why GEJ could grant the CEO of Bank of the North, the man who carted away with pple's money, a state pardon. Please tell me.

I have finally made up my mind that come 2015, GEJ must be out of office. We moved from military to PDP which ofcourse wasn't bad. Now its time to move from PDP to APC. This country needs to move forward. We can't be serving the same crown and expect things to change.

Frawzey

20 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by lagboy1: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
dad007: ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

he is insane, just leave him alone.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by ochizo(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
JIGHU:

GEJ LIVES IN ASO ROCK, YOU LIVE IN BADIA OJORA NEAR THE RAILWAY,GEJ RIDES IN THE BEST CARS AND FULL COMPLEMENT OF SECURITY DETAIL AND YOU STILL HANG ON MOLUE AND TRAIN, YOU TALKING ABOUT MEDIOCRITY/CLUELESSNESS? BETTER GO FIND BETTER BABALAWO TO WASH YOUR HEAD BEFORE RITUALIST FIND YOU...COS YOU ARE AN ENDANGERED SPECIE OOO WITH WERE U LIVE

how about doing a medical check-up

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by slimming: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
Arrogance on the part of Okupe in responding to the public is increasing day by day.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
Dare2007: Presidential pardon or not,we knw d thieves of our tyme n dey knw themselves.We ll b quick 2 tell/shw our children who dey r.Nigerians r no fools,history s der 2 tell.Ole ni won,ole ni gbogbo won.

That is true! we know them, convicted or not,,,Tinubu is their Grandfather
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by emmasege: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
If only the opposition could give us credible candidates that will be acceptable to majority of Nigerians. This GEJ of a man is the worst president Nigeria has ever had----- clueless,irrational, insensitive, indecisive, docile, impotent....... APC or whatever u call urself, pls give us credible opposition and let's show this man the way back to the creeks.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by lacasa: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
GEJ is a big f.ool

Nigerians who voted & support this Man are the biggest f.ools in this life

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by slimfit1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Okupe speaks like the devil.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by dayo1401: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
Makes a mockery of anti corruption....Nigerian hope you can see.....GEJ MUST BE OUT COME 2015
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
biafran soul: hypocrites everywhere! the same people calling for amnesty for the Boko haram terrorists are now crucifying Gej for exercising his constitutional powers. the question remains; dis Gej commit any constitutional breach? if no, then what's the noise all about afterall, the traitor Awolowo was also pardoned.

My dear, help tell this holier than thou hypocrites. Obasanjo was pardoned to enable him contest the presidential elections... even though his offence was treasonable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos / Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC / Police Attack Anti-okorocha Protesters In Owerri- Premiumtimesng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.