Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! (2383 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
She may not have the biggest b'o'obs,
she may not have the biggest azz,
she might not have that body or face of a Victoria's
Secret angel or an import model, she might not
have those features that would catch your eye, but
that doesn't make her any different from those girls
that have those physical traits. Just because she
isn't as attractive as other girls, doesn't make her
any less fun, any less interesting, any less beautiful
on the inside cause some of those "sexy" girls, are
straight up bit'c'h'es.

So Girls, if you think you're ugly, it isn't true. It just
takes the right guy to see it. Let everybody else
miss out on how awesome you are ♥ ♥ cheesy
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
^^^ you are right but let us all not forget that some women out there are damn right ugly IN and OUT. you should have said that a not so attractive woman "may" be great on the inside and therefore the perfect partner for a guy who is looking for such trait.

IMHO if she aint got it on the outside, then I definitely dont give a damn whats on the inside.........as it is a clear sign that she aint got the TOTAL PACKAGE.
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:39am On Mar 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ you are right but let us all not forget that some women out there are damn right ugly IN and OUT. you should have said that a not so attractive woman "may" be great on the inside and therefore the perfect partner for a guy who is looking for such trait.

IMHO if she aint got it on the outside, then I definitely dont give a damn whats on the inside.........as it is a clear sign that she aint got the TOTAL PACKAGE.

You definitely must have heard of "one man's meat is another man's poison"
What you call "ugly" is another man's angel...
Every girl is beautiful the way they are!

2 Likes

Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

I don't think u are the total package for any woman urself. undecided infact I don't think u can even reach quarter package grin

1 Like

Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by YorubaOmoge: 5:41am On Mar 14, 2013
Something tells me the OP's wife/GF is one ugly morafcuker. . . .

Thanks OP, I won't let "them" bring me down.
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:47am On Mar 14, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Something tells me the OP's wife/GF is one ugly morafcuker. . . .

Thanks OP, I won't let "them" bring me down.

You're wrong! My Girl is "made in heaven"
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:58am On Mar 14, 2013
totosweet: @OP

Abeg go and park somewhere jare. Some women---and so many men---are quintessentially ugly; so ugly that you would doubt the existence of God, for if God existed, then how could such an unseemly, homely, unsymmetrical, disturbingly ugly human being with shockingly amoebic features and terrifying picturesque have been created. My guy, all that everyone is beautiful ish is liberal bullshit. Some of us are hot; some of us are average; some of us are so so; some of us are ugly; and some of us will scare a ghost.

This is just wrong! This is negative thinking!
You must know that everyone ain't equal and no one is perfect!
That girl you call ugly definitely has something you don't have!
Beauty ain't only defined by the outside but also the inside as well......
Intelligence, manners, characters..... All these and more makes up the beauty of a woman!

1 Like

Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:17am On Mar 14, 2013
totosweet: ^
My brother, it is not negative thinking, it is truthful and realistic thinking, which is devoid of patronizing comments or a need not to hurt anyone's feelings. Have you ever seen any woman where the first thing that you say or wonder to yourself was, "Oh Jeez, I wonder if she is smart or if she has good manners or if she is respectful, etc?" I absolutely doubt it. You would assess her by her looks. And you are a big hypocrite, for I saw your posts on the Big Fat Asses Threadgrin grin grin; unfortunately that thread has been taken down. Your mouth was watering at the sight of all the goddesses that were posted on that thread; but here you are, lying and trying to score points with the ladies. Abeg, gerrout.

grin No doubt! I love big azzes but you're not getting my point!!!!!!
That girl you find disgusting is pleasing in the sight of another man
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!!!!!
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by mizzochocinco: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2013
Is unfortunate that guys can be so picky and be so ugly at the same time. u want beyonce. Biko beyonce wants jay-z not yo useless azz that buys phones and clothes on credit and u claim to have money. God is watching u o! U don't have beauty inside or out but u want talk about perfect woman, abi which perfection wants imperfection like u abeg. This world don suffer cos of foolish man o. Anyway good topic to ijele-igbo. U want an elegant lady? Wch elegant lady do u think wants an arrogant man who lacks elegance in himself too. Men be classy wit ur brains, ur clothes, phones and cars u got from borrowed or stolen money doesnt make u classy, it only puts you in more debt. Very good topic

6 Likes

Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:37am On Mar 14, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
Is unfortunate dat Nigerian guys can be so picky and be so ugly at the same time. Em say u wan beyonce. Biko beyonce wants jay-z not yo useless azz that buys phones and clothes on credit and u claim to have money. God is watching u o! U don't have beauty inside or out but u wan talk about perfect woman, abi which perfection wans imperfection like u abeg. This world don suffer coz of foolish man o. Anyway good topic to ijele-igbo. U wan elegant lady? Wch elegant lady do u think wans an arrogant man who lacks elegance in himself too. Men be classy wit ur brains, ur clothes, phones and cars u got from borrowed or stolen money dont make u classy, it only puts you in more debt. Very good topic

Sharp guy! You blend!!
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2013
totosweet:

My brother, I understand that beauty is the eyes of the beholder, but whenever I am hanging out with my boys, whenever I read comments regarding beautiful women and handsome men on Nairaland and so many other websites, whenever I am looking at Maxim's sexiest women or some other list of good looking men, I don't see Mgbekes. I see good looking people. Stop giving wowo people hope. Be honest with them. Go and see all the pictures of the good looking men and women that are frequently posted on the romance section and you will find no ugly persons.

If your sister brought this man home, what would you say?
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/586106[/img]

So long the man ain't mentally retarded...... There must be a quality my sister saw in him so..... Its her choice!

1 Like

Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by mizzochocinco: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2013
totosweet:

Another man trying to score points. Why do we find it hard to be honest?
I'm pointing out the truth not trying to earn anything. who made me male?

1 Like

Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:45am On Mar 14, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
I'm pointing out the truth not trying to earn anything. who made me male?

Totosweet is getting it all wrong!
Nobody wants a psycho or a mad man as a hubby! That's an entirely different topic altogether
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2013
totosweet:

LMAOOOOOOOOOO. That's my point exactly: you saw the man and instantly assumed that he was a mad man simply because he was ugly. Ijele-igbo, you are one funny character. Talk true, na all of us like betta thing. grin

grin we are on a different wavelength!!!
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2013
totosweet:

Na lie u talk. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na AK-47 you go take pursue the man comot for your house; talk true. If you see that man, you go first make sure say no be April 1st before you go call Holy Ghost fire. After that, bring out the gun!

cheesy My sister would never go for that psycho in the first place!
A female psycho will get attracted to him though!
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2013
totosweet: @Ijele-igbo

You and I are actually friends. I was banned by the moderators, so this is a new ID.

I am markingday; actually my original id is omo_to_dun. I am one of the most banned folks on this site. Of course, that is not hard to believe because my posts are always interesting. grin grin grin

grin You are markingday? I know you man! Don't mind sexkillz!! He's Abramovhic jnr
!!! Always a happy trigger man..... Looking for real dudes to ban always!
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
You definitely must have heard of "one man's meat is another man's poison"
What you call "ugly" is another man's angel...
Every girl is beautiful the way they are!

BWAAAAH see this nonsense.......... you first wrote that "some women may be UGLY on the outside but beautiful on the inside", and now blaming ME for calling some women ugly. no matter how "angelic" she may be, she will still remain physically UGLY to that person (or are you saying that her inside beauty will make her turn into a beautiful person on the outside?!)

mondi_cheeks: I don't think u are the total package for any woman urself. undecided infact I don't think u can even reach quarter package grin

quarter package?! and here i was thinking that i was a 10% package, you raised my status to quarter package, lol!

if i am NOT the total package for any (or all) women, then so be it, but i sure wont come up with NONSENSE (like the OP did) in order to make ugly people feel better about themselves.
FACT #1: There are people out there that are ugly IN and OUT!
FACT #2: if a person looks at the mirror and sees an ugly person then what they "may" have on the inside is irrelevant (in regards to that person's beauty).
FACT #3: look around you, if you cant see any ugly people abound, then that means you are just trying not to offend your own kind (by pretending they are not there)
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

BWAAAAH see this nonsense.......... you first wrote that "some women may be UGLY on the outside but beautiful on the inside", and now blaming ME for calling some women ugly. no matter how "angelic" she may be, she will still remain physically UGLY to that person (or are you saying that her inside beauty will make her turn into a beautiful person on the outside?!)

quarter package?! and here i was thinking that i was a 10% package, you raised my status to quarter package, lol!

if i am NOT the total package for any (or all) women, then so be it, but i sure wont come up with NONSENSE (like the OP did) in order to make ugly people feel better about themselves.
FACT #1: There are people out there that are ugly IN and OUT!
FACT #2: if a person looks at the mirror and sees an ugly person then what they "may" have on the inside is irrelevant (in regards to that person's beauty).
FACT #3: look around you, if you cant see any ugly people abound, then that means you are just trying not to offend your own kind (by pretending they are not there)

I strongly disagree with you! No person on this earth is ugly inside and outside..... Except that person is mentally re'tar'ded? Physically disabled, mad or sick!
You don't call a human being who is healthy with no disabilities ugly inside and outside!
That's so rude!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
I strongly disagree with you! No person on this earth is ugly inside and outside..... Except that person is mentally re'tar'ded? Physically disabled, mad or sick!
You don't call a human being who is healthy with no disabilities ugly inside and outside!
That's so rude!!!

rude?! you mean REAL!!!! unless you start to be honest with yourself, you will never see the reality that stares at you......so many people are EVIL on this earth; so many people knowingly make the wrong choices in life; so many people will stand for what they fully well know is wrong, in order to get some quick satisfaction; so many are willing to lie/cheat/steal or even KILL for quick gains....... and yet, here you are telling me that someone who is healthy and with no disability should automatically be beautiful on the inside, highly laughable!
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

rude?! you mean REAL!!!! unless you start to be honest with yourself, you will never see the reality that stares at you......so many people are EVIL on this earth; so many people knowingly make the wrong choices in life; so many people will stand for what they fully well know is wrong, in order to get some quick satisfaction; so many are willing to lie/cheat/steal or even KILL for quick gains....... and yet here you are telling me that someone who is healthy and with no disability should automatically be beautiful on the inside, highly laughable!

Definitely! An evil man ain't a beautiful man........ But a good man who's ugly outside is a beautiful man....
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Definitely! An evil man ain't a beautiful man........ But a good man who's ugly outside is a beautiful man....

THANK YOU!!!!!! that is all what i was trying to tell you. a man or woman who is a cheat/liar/thief/killer (the list goes on) can NEVER be considered good on the inside, thus what i am saying that many out there are ugly IN and OUT!
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

quarter package?! and here i was thinking that i was a 10% package, you raised my status to quarter package, )
I never said u are a quarter package... I said u dont even reach quarter package...since u know u are not a total package urself...all I'm saying is dont expect a woman with total package to be attracted to someone like u cos u don't have anything that can add up to what she is, to give back in return smiley

1 Like

Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by eforce: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2013
The beauty of women is not always inside, there is the inner and then the outer beauty.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/beauty-most-beautiful-women.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Don't Need Men": Lesbian School 'cult' Thrives In Delta - See More At: Http: / I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? / Can Your Boyfriend Afford A Vacation For Two In Nigeria Or Overseas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.