Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! (2387 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I never said u are a quarter package... I said u dont even reach quarter package...since u know u are not a total package urself...all I'm saying is dont expect a woman with total package to be attracted to someone like u cos u don't have anything that can add up to what she is, to give back in return smiley

the problem with women like yourself is that you assume that your inabilities in life are part of ALL women's lives. A) you dont even know what the total package is (to me at least) and yet here you are talking about it, as if you remotely knew what you were talking about and B) what you wrote CERTAINLY CONFIRMS my point! so instead of attacking ME (probably because you are one of them ugly outside/beautiful inside women), you should have said that i was RIGHT......BWAAAAAAAAAA!
and last but not least C) why would you even think that a man should "ADD UP" to a woman's life?! only people who are LACKING in life would think the way you do (it sure says a lot about your person). you even had the audacity to write "to give back in return"........ LAWD! if any woman NEED something from a man then that person aint the total package (obviously), it is a bloody oxymoron!

I wont even dwell on the fact that what i said about the 10% package was a "joke"...... if you dont see the total package in me, you are entitled to your opinion afterall lol, then so be it.
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2013
Lol its funny how some ppl want the "total package" yet they are not one themselves. @ op it"s true. One man"s poison is another mans meat after all "ugly women" still get married.
mondi_cheeks: I don't think u are the total package for any woman urself. undecided infact I don't think u can even reach quarter package grin
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2013
untouchablebela: Lol its funny how some ppl want the "total package" yet they are not one themselves. @ op it"s true. One man"s poison is another mans meat after all "ugly women" still get married.

if the above in bold is what you believe, then shouldnt you therefore say that all people have the total package, ME INCLUDED?! the hypocrisy of women, and their way of making very little sense in discussions is what is VERY apparent here. you either stand for something or you dont. if you believe that a woman´s poison is another woman's meat then what you wrote about the total package makes absolutely NO SENSE!
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2013
Very true
totosweet: ^
That is how most humans are. Most of the women who want hot men and most of the men who want hot women are troll looking lots; but they still want the good things in life. Who no want betta thing? Of course, the proper terminology is hypocrisy and so many humans have perfected it.
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2013
If this does not make sense to you then that's ur ish
MRbrownJAY:

if the above in bold is what you believe, then shouldnt you therefore say that all people have the total package, ME INCLUDED?! the hypocrisy of women, and their way of making very little sense in discussions is what is VERY apparent here. you either stand for something or you dont. if you believe that a woman´s poison is another woman's meat then what you wrote about the total package makes absolutely NO SENSE!
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by MissOpe(f): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
People with different perception to issues... Well opinion is like a nose , everybody's got one.. Stop trying to force it down my throat as i'll be accountable for my deeds. My Opinion - I'll go with wat one of d poster's said.... Some are ugly , some are beautiful but being ugly doesn't define the real u... U've good character ,,, manner and d likes doesn't change d fact dat U're ugly physically but like I said It doesn't say who u really are.
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
But then again you could find someone hot and at same time I could find that person ugly. Does it mean the guy is ugly? No, its about ur own personal choice. So I agree with the op when he says one mans poison is another man"s meat.
Miss Ope: People with different perception to issues... Well opinion is like a nose , everybody's got one.. Stop trying to force it down my throat as i'll be accountable for my deeds. My Opinion - I'll go with wat one of d poster's said.... Some are ugly , some are beautiful but being ugly doesn't define the real u... U've good character ,,, manner and d likes doesn't change d fact dat U're ugly physically but like I said It doesn't say who u really are.
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by MissOpe(f): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
untouchablebela: But then again you could find someone hot and at same time I could find that person ugly. Does it mean the guy is ugly? No, its about ur own personal choice. So I agree with the op when he says one mans poison is another man"s meat.
True Talk.
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
All my lovely ladies, you are all beautiful and we the Men of Nairaland love y'all so much! grin

Don't let any guy pull you down!
Your beauty is inside you!!
Be the best of yourself and most importantly always show love to be loved back in return

1 Like

Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 15, 2013
@topic awesome. we need more women to learn to love themselves and to build up their self esteem!! smiley

MRbrownJAY: ^^^ you are right but let us all not forget that some women out there are damn right ugly IN and OUT. you should have said that a not so attractive woman "may" be great on the inside and therefore the perfect partner for a guy who is looking for such trait.

IMHO if she aint got it on the outside, then I definitely dont give a damn whats on the inside.........as it is a clear sign that she aint got the TOTAL PACKAGE.

OF COURSE MR.BROWNJAY would rain on the parade! grin grin
loooooooooooool!! grin grin
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by baby124: 4:25am On Mar 15, 2013
Miss Ope: People with different perception to issues... Well opinion is like a nose , everybody's got one.. Stop trying to force it down my throat as i'll be accountable for my deeds. My Opinion - I'll go with wat one of d poster's said.... Some are ugly , some are beautiful but being ugly doesn't define the real u... U've good character ,,, manner and d likes doesn't change d fact dat U're ugly physically but like I said It doesn't say who u really are.
Lmaaooo! This thread is funny. This Ope is a real politician.lmaoo.
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 15, 2013
untouchablebela: If this does not make sense to you then that's ur ish
grin grin
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY:
you should have said that i was RIGHT......BWAAAAAAAAAA!
and last but not least C) why would you even think that a man should "ADD UP" to a woman's life?! only people who are LACKING in life would think the way you do (it sure says a lot about your person). you even had the audacity to write "to give back in return"........ LAWD! if any woman NEED something from a man then that person aint the total package (obviously), it is a bloody oxymoron!

I wont even dwell on the fact that what i said about the 10% package was a "joke"...... if you dont see the total package in me, you are entitled to your opinion afterall lol, then so be it.
the thesaurus wasn't made for it not to be used undecided by add up to I mean level up to/ to be on the same page/ On the same level.
By ' give back in return' I don't mean material things of a monetary value but qualities a person possesses like intelligence, respect, loyalty...
I know we all get excited about learning new figures of speech and I'm pretty sure u used oxymoron in the wrong context...why don't u just stick to the little you know undecided
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
MsDarkSkin: OF COURSE MR.BROWNJAY would rain on the parade! grin grin
loooooooooooool!! grin grin

lol, i had to, especially when some deluded women are writing nonsense to make themselves feel good about some shiit in their lives. Yes, some women may be ugly outside and beautiful inside, but let's be real in saying that many out there are ugly in AND out.
Re: Girl, Don't Let Them Bring You Down. Your Beauty Is Inside You! by MissOpe(f): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
baby_123:
Lmaaooo! This thread is funny. This Ope is a real politician.lmaoo.

Who be politician?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please / Ladies,who Would You 'hit On' Iyanya Vs Flavour? (photos) / After Sex What Next....??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.