Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! (5018 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Help I Am Hearing Voice In My Head. / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by italo: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
The leeches are just looking for others to bring down to their bitter, frustrated, scatter-brained level.

I wont try to stop the mad men from being mad... I'll rather catch my fun by watching them display their madness.

2 Likes

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Richieboyn: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
Guy, 4get dem abeg. Italo and ubenedictus.... I'll appreciate ur presence here.

www.nairaland.com/1231864/hidden-truths-catholic-church-revealed#14850315

Thanks!
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
^ go advertise somewhere else. Tufia angry angry
Don't lemme unleash sango and amadioah on you angry.mbanu
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 1:21am On Mar 21, 2013
Richieboyn:

u jst speak foolishly like a mumu that you are. When did he defend them from the molestation? No one has said itz not true. But if u were sane as u claim 2b, u'll know that in every 12, there must be a Judas. The action of dat cardinal does not define every other person b4 u talk about it defining the church as a whole. Besides Italo never said what he did was right. So, u just brought in an issue dat has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this post. And u still claim dat u are healthy? Certainly not! Can u now see 4urself dat i are actually MAÐ?

See this ignoramus. There is a reason why Ubene and Italo ran away from the accusation; There was a huge cover up of molesting priests. Go and read.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 1:23am On Mar 21, 2013
italo: The leeches are just looking for others to bring down to their bitter, frustrated, scatter-brained level.

I wont try to stop the mad men from being mad... I'll rather catch my fun by watching them display their madness.

My,my, my.....

On Sunday, Italo will recieve holy communion aka the body of christ in a state of grace and holiness........forgetting that he was calling people mad for telling the truth about his church
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Richieboyn: 4:54am On Mar 21, 2013
MacDaddy01:

My,my, my.....

On Sunday, Italo will recieve holy communion aka the body of christ in a state of grace and holiness........forgetting that he was calling people mad for telling the truth about his church

And u're so sure about the state of relationship between Italo and God...... Who the hell do u think you are by the way? Keep judging o? Ride on.

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by italo: 6:03am On Mar 21, 2013
MacDaddy01:

My,my, my.....

CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ go advertise somewhere else. Tufia angry angry
Don't lemme unleash sango and amadioah on you angry.mbanu

Keep entertaining me.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 8:25am On Mar 21, 2013
Richieboyn: Guy, 4get dem abeg. Italo and ubenedictus.... I'll appreciate ur presence here.

www.nairaland.com/1231864/hidden-truths-catholic-church-revealed#14850315

Thanks!
am on my way. E b like say this thread don end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happens To Unfruitful Branches? - Paul Ellis / Jesus Saves Us From Sin - HOW? / 10 Best New Whatsapp Facebook Status For Eid Adha 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.