Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! (5013 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Help I Am Hearing Voice In My Head. / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 19, 2013
Seems to be an Influx of Mindless Negroid Pawns, on this Website.

A Bunch of Fictional Deity Worshiping Clowns and Cowards Masquerading As some sort of Humanoids Devoid of Any Intelligence.

The Negro Will Stop at Nothing to Appease His or Her Slave Master.

Whether By Whip, Chain, Bible or Koran....The Obedient Docile Negro Remains one of the Great Mysterious In Scientific Biological Study

It Appears there may be a Rooted Flaw within this Organism

An Insatiable Desire and Inclination To Worship What Does not Exist,
and What Does not Want You To Exist.~~~Royal

That Will be All.

You Cooons Have Fun. wink
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2013
^ Abunga
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Richieboyn: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

do obedient slaves ever complain

You are the one who is a slave of ignorance.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
Richieboyn:

You are the one who is a slave of ignorance.

how so? plz explain.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
MacDaddy01:
First and foremost, I do not hate white people. You mistake me for another person. I have not said anything racist. I also live in the UK- I would have run mad by now if I hate white peeps because I am surrounded by them.
sorry if i mistook you for another.
Secondly, of course, to a slave like you, there is no problem seeing a white Jesus on the cross because you have no sense. Was Jesus a white man in the first place? Ignorant christian
i would ignore your inability to make a polite discuss. Peace.
The catholic church stop preaching about condoms to westerners as soon as secularism and proper sex education took place. It is only in Africa that the hypocrite of a church can flex muscle on the ignorant
sorry my dear you have been misinformed, the sinfulness of contraception is still preached worldwide, i would argue that it is only that africa that priest seem to preach it once a year.

Also, no one is saying that education is not important, what we are saying is that indoctrination is not education. We need schools not religious schools where pedophile priests can touch young boys and replace science with religious babble
i'm very sure you've never stepped your foot in a jesuit school. Besides what you wrote above is a wild rant that has no place in reality. The schools were science is replaced with religion only exist in your illusions and fantasy.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oh, so this is logicboy rebranded, now i'm not surprised.
MacDaddy01:

Macdaddy is not a name. Try again

Logicboy is my usual handle. Until Maclatunji banned me- I made a parody of his name, hence Macdaddy (a love-vendor boss)
and incase you are unaware ubenedictus isn't a name, it is my handle.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I don't have and never had a master , they were invaders. My grwat grand father killed 3 white cool cool
My village killed a dozen.so weight your words.
no wonder, you are fraustrated that the killing spree didnt continue, or the deeds of your great grand is forgotten, eya! Sorry.
The days of the colonial masters are over, there are no more invader to be killed. Time to show you are who you are and proud of it without discriminating another.
Peace.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ubenedictus: Oh, so this is logicboy rebranded, now i'm not surprised. and incase you are unaware ubenedictus isn't a name, it is my handle.

Benedictus is a name..........................
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ubenedictus: sorry if i mistook you for another.

i would ignore your inability to make a polite discuss. Peace.
sorry my dear you have been misinformed, the sinfulness of contraception is still preached worldwide, i would argue that it is only that africa that priest seem to preach it once a year.

i'm very sure you've never stepped your foot in a jesuit school. Besides what you wrote above is a wild rant that has no place in reality. The schools were science is replaced with religion only exist in your illusions and fantasy.

I live in the UK, and I can remember when last contraception was preached to the main audience at my catholic church........However....in Africa........

How do catholics teach evolution? Is it not the nonsense "theistic" evolution that they teach rather than evolution?

I also like how you evaded the fact that I nailed your slave azz when you said you saw nothing wrong with a white Jesus (Jesus couldnt have been white)
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Benedictus is a name..........................
good, it isnt my name
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
MacDaddy01:
I live in the UK, and I can remember when last contraception was preached to the main audience at my catholic church........However....in Africa........
i'm in africa now nigeria to be precise, i've been here for at least a year now and i haven't hear contraception preached from d pulpit, it on d net, on catholic papper etc but i cant remember when last i heard it.

How do catholics teach evolution? Is it not the nonsense "theistic" evolution that they teach rather than evolution?
no sir, not "theistic" evolution, that is for those doing theology, the question of an intelligent cause isn't part of science and so isnt taught.

I also like how you evaded the fact that I nailed your slave azz when you said you saw nothing wrong with a white Jesus (Jesus couldnt have been white)
the colour of Jesus is simply your opinion, it has no basis in fact so i'm not obligated to agree with ur opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ubenedictus: i'm in africa now nigeria to be precise, i've been here for at least a year now and i haven't hear contraception preached from d pulpit, it on d net, on catholic papper etc but i cant remember when last i heard it.

no sir, not "theistic" evolution, that is for those doing theology, the question of an intelligent cause isn't part of science and so isnt taught.

the colour of Jesus is simply your opinion, it has no basis in fact so i'm not obligated to agree with ur opinion.

Does the catholic church pay you to defend it on Nairaland? The way you remix and lie sef....I fear you!
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Does the catholic church pay you to defend it on Nairaland? The way you remix and lie sef....I fear you!
i don't need to be paid to inform the ignorant, if u were a catholic as you claim you will know what catholics call "the works of mercy".
Lastly my dear, i no dey lie.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ubenedictus: no wonder, you are fraustrated that the killing spree didnt continue, or the deeds of your great grand is forgotten, eya! Sorry.
The days of the colonial masters are over, there are no more invader to be killed. Time to show you are who you are and proud of it without discriminating another.
Peace.
I ain't racist Wow .I tried to show you they weren't our masters.
Guess your brain is full of fecal particles, they feed u in that church
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I ain't racist Wow .I tried to show you they weren't our masters.
Guess your brain is full of fecal particles, they feed u in that church
do you mean wafer particle?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2013
Ubenedictus: i don't need to be paid to inform the ignorant, if u were a catholic as you claim you will know what catholics call "the works of mercy".
Lastly my dear, i no dey lie.

ironic that the catholic church is full of ignorance
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Richieboyn: 5:50am On Mar 20, 2013
Seriously, if I were not a Catholic, and were
looking for the true Church in the world
today, I would look for the one Church
which did not get along well with the
world; in other words, I would look for
the Church which the world hated. My reasonfor doing this would be, that
if Christ is in any one of the churches of
the world today, He must still be hated
as He was when He was on earth in the
flesh. If you would find Christ today,
then find the Church that does not get along with the world. Look for the
Church that is hated by the world as
Christ was hated by the world. Look for the
Church that is accused of
being behind the times, as our Lord
was accused of being ignorant and never having learned. Look for the
Church which men sneer at as socially
inferior, as they sneered at Our Lord
because He came from Nazareth. Look
for the Church which is accused of
having a devil, as Our Lord was accused of being possessed by Beelzebub, the
Prince of Devils.
... Look for the Church which, in seasons
of bigotry, men say must be destroyed
in the name of God as men crucified
Christ and thought they had done a service to God.
Look for the Church which the world rejects
because it claims it is infallible, as
Pilate rejected Christ because He called
Himself the Truth. Look for the Church
which is rejected by the world as Our Lord was rejected
by men. Look for the Church which
amid the confusions of conflicting
opinions, its members love as they love
Christ, and respect its Voice as the very
voice of its Founder, and the suspicion will grow, that if the Church is
unpopular with the spirit of the world,
then it is unworldly, and if it is
unworldly it is other worldly. since it is
other-worldly, it is infinitely loved and
infinitely hated as was Christ Himself. But only that which is Divine can be
infinitely hated and infinitely loved.
Therefore the Church is Divine.

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 20, 2013
^^ remove that shi.t here dumb slaves no asked one of your sermons
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by italo: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Why so bitter and scatter-brained?

What then did you ask for?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
never asked for propaganda and brainwashing, seems you christians can't speak without trying to evangelize people na waaa ooo angry angry angry
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by italo: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
WHAT DID YOU ASK FOR?

Seems you Atheists/heathens only know how to ask questions. You dont know how to answer.

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by italo: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Let's go back to paganism/African religion those whites don't want us in their business.
Africans should stop deceiving themselves

And what were you doing here? Evangelizing! No?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
italo: WHAT DID YOU ASK FOR?

Seems you Atheists/heathens only know how to ask questions. You dont know how to answer.

Shut up
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Richieboyn: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Shut up

No, u shd actually be d one who's to shut that thing u call a mouth.

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Richieboyn:

Who be dis?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by italo: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Richieboyn:

Let him rant. When you argue with a mad man, people from a distance cant tell who is who.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
italo:

Let him rant. When you argue with a mad man, people from a distance cant tell who is who.

You have the nerve to call me mad?

lol.... you are defending a church that has covered of molestation of young children and has been involved in many financial scandals, yet, I am the one that is mad?

lol
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by italo: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
Rant on lipsrsealed
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
italo:

And what were you doing here? Evangelizing! No?
. U mad or what? Wake up,
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by italo: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ehen, join your brother and keep ranting.

I'll be disappointed in you if you stop o...just continue.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
italo: Ehen, join your brother and keep ranting.

I'll be disappointed in you if you stop o...just continue.
cow, keep kissing their azz.
Shame on you
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Richieboyn: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
MacDaddy01:

You have the nerve to call me mad?

lol.... you are defending a church that has covered of molestation of young children and has been involved in many financial scandals, yet, I am the one that is mad?

lol

u jst speak foolishly like a mumu that you are. When did he defend them from the molestation? No one has said itz not true. But if u were sane as u claim 2b, u'll know that in every 12, there must be a Judas. The action of dat cardinal does not define every other person b4 u talk about it defining the church as a whole. Besides Italo never said what he did was right. So, u just brought in an issue dat has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this post. And u still claim dat u are healthy? Certainly not! Can u now see 4urself dat i are actually MAÐ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical? / An Urgent Revelation By Prophet Shepherd Bushiri / The Catholic Song To Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.