Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! (5014 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Help I Am Hearing Voice In My Head. / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by italo: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2013
Rossikk:

One has to call a spade a spade dude. Your imported religion is responsible for the massacre of hundreds of millions of people in the crusades, inquisitions, and colonial conquests. And has topped that all with the blatant racism of denying those of your colour the leadership of your church for 1,500 years. How about that for ''insults, civility, and lack of respect'' (for you)?

Allegations... No proof.

Besides the topic is about our new "white" Pope...and we love him. End of story.

No need digress into wild allegations because it is clear you have no basis to be agitated over our Pope when we are happy with him.

You talk about freedom...are we not "free" to enslave ourselves if we choose to?

You have no case.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
italo:

Allegations... No proof.

Besides the topic is about our new "white" Pope...and we love him. End of story.

No need digress into wild allegations because it is clear you have no basis to be agitated over our Pope when we are happy with him.

You talk about freedom...are we not "free" to enslave ourselves if we choose to?

You have no case.

You have to obey your white masters.....not like you have a choice anyway. Slave for ever!
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Rossikk:

One has to call a spade a spade dude. Your imported religion is responsible for the massacre of hundreds of millions of people in the crusades, inquisitions, and colonial conquests. And has topped that all with the blatant racism of denying those of your colour the leadership of your church for 1,500 years. How about that for ''insults, civility, and lack of respect'' (for you)?
hehehe and the solution is to follow ur gods abi??
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ubenedictus: hehehe and the solution is to follow ur gods abi??

yes why do you laugh? you do a misake by underestimating Paganism. dont think yourself all so high and mighty. only a fool will laugh at such things.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by italo: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
Why do these frustrated souls want to commit suicide?

Because 1.2 billion of us love our Pope?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Rossikk(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2013
Rossikk:

italo:

Allegations... No proof.

Allegations? The crusades and inquisitions are ''allegations''? Are you out of your mind?

What kind of illiterate am I debating?

So you mean you are not aware of the FACT that the Catholic Church directly participated in the massacre of millions of people worldwide?

Any wonder why we think you christians (especially Nigerian christians) are among the most ignorant, brainwashed people on the face of the earth?

No western christian or theologian exists who is unaware of or would question for one moment the FACT of the massacres issuing historically from the crusades, inquisitions anbd colonial conquests. These are the people who brought you the religion. They know the history of it. Even their children.

But our resident African BUFFOONS like you are here asking for ''proof''. Calling it a mere ''allegation''.

Why don't you do a Google search and STUDY the well documented ATROCITIES of your church?

Dunderhead!

You have no case.

We are also free to call you slaves and bumbling, brainwashed, unthinking idio.ts.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by italo: 6:26am On Mar 18, 2013
Rossikk:
Allegations? The crusades and inquisitions are ''allegations''? Are you out of your mind?

What kind of illiterate am I debating?

So you mean you are not aware of the FACT that the Catholic Church directly participated in the massacre of millions of people worldwide?

Any wonder why we think you christians (especially Nigerian christians) are among the most ignorant, brainwashed people on the face of the earth?

No western christian or theologian exists who is unaware of or would question for one moment the FACT of the massacres issuing historically from the crusades, inquisitions anbd colonial conquests. These are the people who brought you the religion. They know the history of it. Even their children.

But our resident African BUFFOONS like you are here asking for ''proof''. Calling it a mere ''allegation''.

Why don't you do a Google search and STUDY the well documented ATROCITIES of your church?

Dunderhead!

We are also free to call you slaves and bumbling, brainwashed, unthinking idio.ts.

You can hit your perpetually bitter head on the wall if you like. It still remains that there is no proof of your allegation:

That the Catholic Church is responsible for the massacre of hundreds of millions of people in the crusades, inquisitions, and colonial conquests. And has topped that all with the blatant racism of denying those of your colour the leadership of your church for 1,500 years.

If you have any proof, I am waiting.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
The new pope is from south america and south america is full with katholiks!
the south of europe to is full with katholiks who believe in god and are happy about the new pope.
whe someone is angry now because the new pope is not black, than I am wondering how this person can call himself a christian

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
^ I ain't Christian.
Second of voice the church is obsolete and racist toward my brother aka brainwashed lost sheep.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
when you think so. It is your choice what religion you have.
Are you a Hindu? Buddhist? Or Muslim? Or are you just an atheist?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86: when you think so. It is your choice what religion you have.
Are you a Hindu? Buddhist? Or Muslim? Or are you just an atheist?
I'm pagan/traditionalist. cool cool
Not atheist
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Are you saying the church is not racist?
BTW the new pope is Italian whose parents immigrate in Argentina.so he is white/Caucasian
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
No in my eyes the church is not a racist church and the pope is from south america no matter where his parents come from and the people love him.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
italo:

You can hit your perpetually bitter head on the wall if you like. It still remains that there is no proof of your allegation:

That the Catholic Church is responsible for the massacre of hundreds of millions of people in the crusades, inquisitions, and colonial conquests. And has topped that all with the blatant racism of denying those of your colour the leadership of your church for 1,500 years.

If you have any proof, I am waiting.

You are a freaking slave. Why not ask for proof that water is wet?

The crusades/inquisitions happened under the catholic church- even your bishops and cardinals accept this. You are sick bast@ard looking for technicalities to escape the atrocities of your catholic church.

As an ex-catholic, I am actually happy that there are people like you because whenever one of my buddies ask me why I left the church, I can easily point to the ridiculous lies and twisting that shameless swine that people like you do in order to defend the faith.

Go and celebrate with your white pope.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
^" south America" undecided is a continent what is his race?
How do you explain the fact after +1500 year of existence a black/African man have never been appointed to a high position talk less about being a pope.
Christian are racist ,just like Muslim that's why my people should left those useless religion and embrace paganism
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Do you know about what happen befor these wars began?
The people who fight for god in the middle east first came there because no christian pilgrim was secure there because of the muslims. the muslims these days was killing the christian pilgrims and this made the church to began the war. I think it is stupid to speak about this part of history when you do not know something about it.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
MacDaddy01:

You are a freaking slave. Why not ask for proof that water is wet?

The crusades/inquisitions happened under the catholic church- even your bishops and cardinals accept this. You are sick bast@ard looking for technicalities to escape the atrocities of your catholic church.

As an ex-catholic, I am actually happy that there are people like you because whenever one of my buddies ask me why I left the church, I can easily point to the ridiculous lies and twisting that shameless swine that people like you do in order to defend the faith.

Go and celebrate with your white pope.
thanks brother, Catholic are too hypocrite, they are always trying to play the saints..but those slaves are unfortunately our brothers so let's keep trying too free their mind and put some sense inside their heads
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86: Do you know about what happen befor these wars began?
The people who fight for god in the middle east first came there because no christian pilgrim was secure there because of the muslims. the muslims these days was killing the christian pilgrims and this made the church to began the war. I think it is stupid to speak about this part of history when you do not know something about it.
you are defending your people ..fair enough
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^" south America" undecided is a continent what is his race?
How do you explain the fact after +1500 year of existence a black/African man have never been appointed to a high position talk less about being a pope.
Christian are racist ,just like Muslim that's why my people should left those useless religion and embrace paganism

There are no human races. so I can not tell you his race. since he is not a dog, I do not know what race he has. But I know that very much people love him and a lot of Argentinian katholiks are happy about the new pope. My nigerian boyfriend is katholik and he is also happy about the choice.why are you thinking about this since you are not a katholik?

I think they are also pagans who are racist. lipsrsealed

Is Obama not in a high position? Is it not Nelson Mandela who is famous all over the world because what he have done?

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are defending your people ..fair enough

No. I am not a katholik.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
^ spare me of this white propaganda grin grin Obama and Mandela ke? Make I hear those white tools?
Naaa Caucasian are always playing tricks.
Anyway my concern is this useless religion which keep deceiving my people , which refuses to represent them when they contribute the most in term of followers,
This tool of satan and devil's agents forced this sh.it upon my people/ancestors, they destructed our traditions and societies.

Stop worshiping the white man my brothers

Your God is white
Your jesus is white
Your pope is white

That means you don't exist in their conception of Catholicism
You don't belong to this slavery tools
Free your minds African
Let's go back to paganism
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
@86
obadiah777: ALL YOU AFRICANS IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH DONT BELONG THERE. ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE. ITS A PAGAN ESTABLISHMENT FOR THE ROMANS ( CAUCASIANS ). THE REST OF YOU NON-CAUCASIANS WHO ARE IN THE CHURCH DO NOT HAVE YOUR NAME WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD NOT BE FOLLOWING THE BEAST.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ spare me of this white propaganda grin grin Obama and Mandela ke? Make I hear those white tools?
Naaa Caucasian are always playing tricks.
Anyway my concern is this useless religion which keep deceiving my people , which refuses to represent them when they contribute the most in term of followers,
This tool of satan and devil's agents forced this sh.it upon my people/ancestors, they destructed our traditions and societies.

Stop worshiping the white man my brothers

Your God is white
Your jesus is white
Your pope is white

That means you don't exist in their conception of Catholicism
You don't belong to this slavery tools
Free your minds African
Let's go back to paganism

I am not a caucasian.
I have never been there befor my dear.
God is not a person so God is not white, black or yellow.
Jesus was a Yew and propably much darker than me. The pope is the pope and his colour does not matter.
I think you have got a big problem.

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86: Why do you ask your boyfriend for money?
You are not married with him? No children? SO he do not have to give you money.
I can understand him in that case. Nobody needs a realationship, when he needs to pay for his partner all the time.

And for the white girl here:I am also white and I do not like money. I and my man came together when he was very poor but I loved him and that is more important than money. Money is just bringing problems.

White=Caucasian
So you are Caucasian, like I said always trying to trick people. smiley wink
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
And when you think about it right, the catholic church is not a white man church.
This religion was growing in the middle east and when they brought this religion to north europe a lot of people were killed because the were also pagans and did not want to believe in the Christian God. The people in Europe suffer because of this religion a lot. The old Gods and the myths die and was forbidden.

Nowadays people start to believe in the old gods. They are pagans and when you speak wiht pagans in Europe than they will say the same things like you said. They do not the the church as a white man church. They are white and they want to believe what their ancestors believe and not what some Arabs and Yews brought them and force them to believe.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

White=Caucasian
So you are Caucasian, like I said always trying to trick people. smiley wink

In my country nobody will ever call a white person a Caucasian except he or her is from this region.
May be because we know how a map of Europe looks like cool
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
And of course yes I am a bad white person who is just tricking people................of course Africans they never trick people grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

I am not a caucasian.
I have never been there befor my dear.
God is not a person so God is not white, black or yellow.
Jesus was a Yew and propably much darker than me. The pope is the pope and his colour does not matter.
I think you have got a big problem.
his color matter, the church is supposed to b fair or you mean only white can b head of the church? Others like Africailns can't lead but only follow? You they(Africans) are not able to lead in their own congregation? Why then are they still doing in this racist and "hitlerian" organization?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

In my country nobody will ever call a white person a Caucasian except he or her is from this region.
May be because we know how a map of Europe looks like cool
I know where the caucus keep your geography lessons for your people who think Africa is a country.
White= Caucasian=white quote/prove me wrong
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86: And of course yes I am a bad white person who is just tricking people................of course Africans they never trick people grin grin grin grin
you tell me
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
cameroon did you not read my post about the white pagans in Europe?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you tell me

what should I tell you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Urgent Revelation By Prophet Shepherd Bushiri / The Catholic Song To Lucifer / Expose Into The Real Reasons For Noah's Flood Missing From The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.