Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! (5015 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Help I Am Hearing Voice In My Head. / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

I do not know all these organisations
I know the KKK and that is in the USA and in my eyes all Americans have a big problem with racism. lipsrsealed
Check them out?
So German don't? undecided
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: often full? That should tell you something
In Europe they only make one service because there is no affluence lol

No the church is there every morning. of course on saturday and sunday and on easter, christmas etc.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Check them out?
So German don't? undecided

Not with black and white issues.
Here it is more a problem between muslims ans non-muslims. This is becoming a great problem here.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

No the church is there every morning. of course on saturday and sunday and on easter, christmas etc.
where do u live? I mean which country?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: where do u live? I mean which country?

I said it befor : I live in Germany.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

Not with black and white issues.
Here it is more a problem between muslims ans non-muslims. This is becoming a great problem here.
really? You know you can't trick me right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejuEARP5Mvw

How do you call that ^^
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

I said it befor : I live in Germany.
you said you are from Germany. Anyway so Catholic churches are full in Germany?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: really? You know you can't trick me right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejuEARP5Mvw

How do you call that ^^

I know this book. The man gives the black man a job ;-)
Do you know the man who ist making this documentary?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you said you are from Germany. Anyway so Catholic churches are full in Germany?

In my city : YES.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

I know this book. The man gives the black man a job ;-)
Do you know the man who ist making this documentary?
the documentary is longer than that did you see how they treated him in the night club.
It's a white man who painted himself to look African. To show how your society , Germany is racist toward us, did you watch the part where the woman refused to rent him an apartment?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

In my city : YES.
your city must b full of old people tho
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ spare me of this white propaganda grin grin Obama and Mandela ke? Make I hear those white tools?
Naaa Caucasian are always playing tricks.
Anyway my concern is this useless religion which keep deceiving my people , which refuses to represent them when they contribute the most in term of followers,
This tool of satan and devil's agents forced this sh.it upon my people/ancestors, they destructed our traditions and societies.

Stop worshiping the white man my brothers

Your God is white
Your jesus is white
Your pope is white

That means you don't exist in their conception of Catholicism
You don't belong to this slavery tools
Free your minds African
Let's go back to paganism
you are also a raicist, d difference between you and your colonial masters is that they were baised against black while u discriminate against whites.

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ubenedictus: you are also a raicist, d difference between you and your colonial masters is that they were baised against black while u discriminate against whites.

and the other difference being, we have a reason and justification to discriminate against whites. .

anyways, most of our discrimination is merely verbal. .
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: his color matter, the church is supposed to b fair or you mean only white can b head of the church? Others like Africailns can't lead but only follow? You they(Africans) are not able to lead in their own congregation? Why then are they still doing in this racist and "hitlerian" organization?
and u want zoning like pdp abi?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Also our destinies are not related,we ain't the same if you and your people are happy with the Catholic church ,we African aren't and want you and your useless priests to leave our sacred land
speak for yourself, d last time i checked there was no "president of all africa" with authority to speak for everyone. U ar a "african" not "africans".
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^because they ain't your bro, I agree they are bleeped up so let me help my people, they don't need this useless religions even their masters have abandoned it.
All Western churches are now empty or full of non white.
the local messiah has arrived!! Clap for him!!!
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

and the other difference being, we have a reason and justification to discriminate against whites. .

anyways, most of our discrimination is merely verbal. .
its still racism, in your mind you think its justified. That is your mind playing tricks with you as it did to hitler.

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ubenedictus: its still racism, in your mind you think its justified. That is your mind playing tricks with you as it did to hitler.

shut the hell up. stop wasting my time.

go read history and modern history.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ubenedictus and Italo have no shame.

They are what we call "uncle toms" in the Western world. They love being slaves to the white man and also love hating on everything black.

I can assure you that the Jesus on the crucifix in the biggest catholic churches in Lagos and Abuja are white- Ubene and Italo do not care.
I can assure you that the Catholic church was involved in the African slave trade of our pagan forefathers- Ubene and Italo do not care
I can assure you that the catholic church has preached against condoms to the detriment of HIV heavy African countries- Ubene and Italo do not care

Worse off, what kind of Nigerian black man calls himself "Italo" or Benedictus? Why not bleach all white then go and live in rome Italy? You love Itlaian/latin names?

Worse off, the catholic church has never one day did major steps to improve Africa with all its power. When has the catholic church ever tried to use its funds to build roads and internet cafes/facilities for the poor man since the Nigerian government has failed? The catholic church rather builds schools to indoctrinate the youth and provide temporary solutions so that the average Nigerian keeps running back to the church.

I'm an atheist but I'd rather be a pagan bush man that be a rich catholic.

And FYI, I was a catholic for 22 years. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
^Thnx Gods for sensible people, It is upto us youth to save this world from detriment.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^Thnx Gods for sensible people, It is upto us youth to save this world from detriment.
d local messiahs have arrived.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ubenedictus: d local messiahs have arrived.

What? The truth in my previous comment too much for you to handle?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
lol......

Pope- white

Jesus- depicted as white in catholic churches

God- Depicted as a white old man with beards

Satan- As black as Obama shocked shocked shocked

http://www.mediaite.com/online/obama-as-the-devil-the-history-channels-the-bibles-stunning-look-alike/

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
MacDaddy01: Ubenedictus and Italo have no shame.
They are what we call "uncle toms" in the Western world. They love being slaves to the white man and also love hating on everything black.
a subtle insult, one i chose to ignore, correction i'm black and i love it,but that isn't a reason to hate whites like u do.

I can assure you that the Jesus on the crucifix in the biggest catholic churches in Lagos and Abuja are white- Ubene and Italo do not care.
what importance does d colour of the crucifix have? I said it before you too are a racist.
I can assure you that the Catholic church was involved in the African slave trade of our pagan forefathers- Ubene and Italo do not care
tell me something! The bishops and priest were d slave traders werent they?? The all the countries in the west were in one way or d other involved in slavery does that mean no black man should live in the west??
I can assure you that the catholic church has preached against condoms to the detriment of HIV heavy African countries- Ubene and Italo do not care
she also preached against condoms to the west who are well invested in population control through birth control. Murder doesn't stop been sinful becos it was committed by a black or white man, so is artificial contraception.

Worse off, what kind of Nigerian black man calls himself "Italo" or Benedictus? Why not bleach all white then go and live in rome Italy? You love Itlaian/latin names?
what african man calls himsel macdaddy, is that an african name?

Worse off, the catholic church has never one day did major steps to improve Africa with all its power. When has the catholic church ever tried to use its funds to build roads and internet cafes/facilities for the poor man since the Nigerian government has failed? The catholic church rather builds schools to indoctrinate the youth and provide temporary solutions so that the average Nigerian keeps running back to the church.
I'm an atheist but I'd rather be a pagan bush man that be a rich catholic.
And FYI, I was a catholic for 22 years. angry angry angry
so education isn't a developmental step?? Weldone!

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

shut the hell up. stop wasting my time.

go read history and modern history.
you seem hell bent in displaying you so-called knowledge. Hehehe, i doubt you are even sound in history.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Ubenedictus(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
MacDaddy01:

What? The truth in my previous comment too much for you to handle?
u mean how mr macdaddy accuses ubenedictus of having non african names?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ubenedictus: a subtle insult, one i chose to ignore, correction i'm black and i love it,but that isn't a reason to hate whites like u do.

what importance does d colour of the crucifix have? I said it before you too are a racist.
tell me something! The bishops and priest were d slave traders werent they?? The all the countries in the west were in one way or d other involved in slavery does that mean no black man should live in the west??
she also preached against condoms to the west who are well invested in population control through birth control. Murder doesn't stop been sinful becos it was committed by a black or white man, so is artificial contraception.

what african man calls himsel macdaddy, is that an african name?

so education isn't a developmental step?? Weldone!

First and foremost, I do not hate white people. You mistake me for another person. I have not said anything racist. I also live in the UK- I would have run mad by now if I hate white peeps because I am surrounded by them.

Secondly, of course, to a slave like you, there is no problem seeing a white Jesus on the cross because you have no sense. Was Jesus a white man in the first place? Ignorant christian

The catholic church stop preaching about condoms to westerners as soon as secularism and proper sex education took place. It is only in Africa that the hypocrite of a church can flex muscle on the ignorant

Also, no one is saying that education is not important, what we are saying is that indoctrination is not education. We need schools not religious schools where pedophile priests can touch young boys and replace science with religious babble
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by MacDaddy01: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ubenedictus: u mean how mr macdaddy accuses ubenedictus of having non african names?

Macdaddy is not a name. Try again

Logicboy is my usual handle. Until Maclatunji banned me- I made a parody of his name, hence Macdaddy (a love-vendor boss)
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

There are no human races. so I can not tell you his race. since he is not a dog, I do not know what race he has. But I know that very much people love him and a lot of Argentinian katholiks are happy about the new pope. My nigerian boyfriend is katholik and he is also happy about the choice.why are you thinking about this since you are not a katholik?

I think they are also pagans who are racist. lipsrsealed

Is Obama not in a high position? Is it not Nelson Mandela who is famous all over the world because what he have done?

There are no Human Races, Granted. However that does not excuse the Obvious Exclusion of "Perceived" Races formed under a Fabricated Sociopolitical "Racial" Hierarchy.

Tell your Nigerian Boyfriend he is Undoubtedly an Unadulterated Cooon, and I am Happy that he is "Happy" in his Choice to Continue Coooning.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ubenedictus: you are also a raicist, d difference between you and your colonial masters is that they were baised against black while u discriminate against whites.
I don't have and never had a master , they were invaders. My grwat grand father killed 3 white cool cool
My village killed a dozen.so weight your words.

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ubenedictus: the local messiah has arrived!! Clap for him!!!
at least I'm African and I represent u
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86 ran away grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? / Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures / Where Was God On September 11th?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.