Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! (5016 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Help I Am Hearing Voice In My Head. / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86: And when you think about it right, the catholic church is not a white man church.
This religion was growing in the middle east and when they brought this religion to north europe a lot of people were killed because the were also pagans and did not want to believe in the Christian God. The people in Europe suffer because of this religion a lot. The old Gods and the myths die and was forbidden.

Nowadays people start to believe in the old gods. They are pagans and when you speak wiht pagans in Europe than they will say the same things like you said. They do not the the church as a white man church. They are white and they want to believe what their ancestors believe and not what some Arabs and Yews brought them and force them to believe.
the Catholic church started in Rome aka in a white land so my dear stop twisting history.thanks

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

what should I tell you?
what you said about African undecided undecided
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what you said about African undecided undecided

I said that Africans also trick people a lot.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

I said that Africans also trick people a lot.
are you racist? undecided
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the Catholic church started in Rome aka in a white land so my dear stop twisting history.thanks

Ah................and every white person comes from Rome?
The people in Rome was like you. Only Romans were humans the rest were babarian. The took other Europe Nations as slaves and treat them worster than animals. Do not talk about the Romans when you do not know something about them. The people in North Europe was fighting against them. They have been killed because the worshippe their own gods. You do not know anything about European history.

And who build the church in Rome

People from the Middle East. Yewish people from the Middle East who became Christians. The Yews, the Christians, the Muslims they all started in the Middle East.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: are you racist? undecided

Are you? I am sure you are, when you think that it is only white people who trick others.

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Also our destinies are not related,we ain't the same if you and your people are happy with the Catholic church ,we African aren't and want you and your useless priests to leave our sacred land
Thalia86: And when you think about it right, the catholic church is not a white man church.
This religion was growing in the middle east and when they brought this religion to north europe a lot of people were killed because the were also pagans and did not want to believe in the Christian God. The people in Europe suffer because of this religion a lot. The old Gods and the myths die and was forbidden.

Nowadays people start to believe in the old gods. They are pagans and when you speak wiht pagans in Europe than they will say the same things like you said. They do not the the church as a white man church. They are white and they want to believe what their ancestors believe and not what some Arabs and Yews brought them and force them to believe.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Also our destinies are not related,we ain't the same if you and your people are happy with the Catholic church ,we African aren't and want you and your useless priests to leave our sacred land

It must be very difficult fpr you to understand that I am not a katholik hm So difficult.

Speak for yourself. My man is an African and he is happy with his church.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

Ah................and every white person comes from Rome?
The people in Rome was like you. Only Romans were humans the rest were babarian. The took other Europe Nations as slaves and treat them worster than animals. Do not talk about the Romans when you do not know something about them. The people in North Europe was fighting against them. They have been killed because the worshippe their own gods. You do not know anything about European history.

And who build the church in Rome

People from the Middle East. Yewish people from the Middle East who became Christians. The Yews, the Christians, the Muslims they all started in the Middle East.
Christianity started in middle east but Catholicism or the Catholic church as we know it today started in Rome in Europe so It's a white religion. By the way Jews and Arab are classified as White undecided undecided
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

Are you? I am sure you are, when you think that it is only white people who trick others.
why are you on the defensive undecided I just asked a simple question , last time I checked .people don't answer a question by another question.
So are you racist?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

It must be very difficult fpr you to understand that I am not a katholik hm So difficult.

Speak for yourself. My man is an African and he is happy with his church.
your people= white not you personally don't take anything personal from me.

Your man is a slave and live in bondage, yes is mind is fucke.d up
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: your people= white not you personally don't take anything personal from me.

Your man is a slave and live in bondage, yes is mind is fucke.d up

Ok when he wake up, I will tell him.

Such a poor man. He and his family does not know that they are slaves shocked

but they seem to happy, so leave them. everybody has his own choice.

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why are you on the defensive undecided I just asked a simple question , last time I checked .people don't answer a question by another question.
So are you racist?

No, I am not.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

Ok when he wake up, I will tell him.

Such a poor man. He and his family does not know that they are slaves shocked

but they seem to happy, so leave them. everybody has his own choice.
if you see someone in the street you don't help him because he is smiling?
They are not aware of ther situation. BTW what's your religious status?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Christianity started in middle east but Catholicism or the Catholic church as we know it today started in Rome in Europe so It's a white religion. By the way Jews and Arab are classified as White undecided undecided

may be for you grin

So Asians must be white too?? Hm?
Interesting.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

No, I am not.

so why the emphasis on a lot? (About African and their pseudo tricks) you mean you can't trust African? undecided what are you doing with you bf then?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

may be for you grin

So Asians must be white too?? Hm?
Interesting.

some Asian are white don't tell me you didn't know or you thought they were yellow?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: if you see someone in the street you don't help him because he is smiling?
They are not aware of ther situation. BTW what's your religious status?

I just accept them how their are. In my eyes most of the African Christians are a little bit .......sorry......crazy. wink
They do not think by theirselves. They are like the Christians in Europe in the ýear 1500.

My religious status...............I do not know. I am interessted in all religions but I am more an Agnostiker........I do not know the word in English wink
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: some Asian are white don't tell me you didn't know or you thought they were yellow?

For me they are Asians. White by colour but Asians.
White = Europeans.
Brown= Arabs, Yews, Indians.
Black= Africans.

When you talk about whites I do not think about Asians and Arabs.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
^because they ain't your bro, I agree they are bleeped up so let me help my people, they don't need this useless religions even their masters have abandoned it.
All Western churches are now empty or full of non white.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

For me they are Asians. White by colour but Asians.
White = Europeans.
Brown= Arabs, Yews, Indians.
Black= Africans.

When you talk about whites I do not think about Asians and Arabs.
you are not making any sense thanks you said for you.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so why the emphasis on a lot? (About African and their pseudo tricks) you mean you can't trust African? undecided what are you doing with you bf then?

I do not say, you can not trust Africans. I said that they also trick people.
You said that whites tricks people everytime?
Are you a racist?
Do you think you can not trust me because I am white?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^because they ain't your bro, I agree they are bleeped up so let me help my people, they don't need this useless religions even their masters have abandoned it.
All Western churches are now empty or full of non white.

That is not true. The churches here are of course not empty. Have you ever looked into a church in the Western world?

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

I do not say, you can not trust Africans. I said that they also trick people.
You said that whites tricks people everytime?
Are you a racist?
Do you think you can not trust me because I am white?
African can't be racist, we don't do/know such thing, look at our your people are treated and welcomed in our land, have you ever heard about an African's KKK
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

That is not true. The churches here are of course not empty. Have you ever looked into a church in the Western world?
yes
From Europe to America(North) .
Where are you from
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: yes
From Europe to America(North) .
Where are you from

I am from Germany and I have been to Spain and Italy a lot. The churches there are full.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: African can't be racist, we don't do/know such thing, look at our your people are treated and welcomed in our land, have you ever heard about an African's KKK

There were Africans in Africa too who kill other white Africans. And I am reading in this forum and I know about this man........what is his name.......this American guy.......Malcolm X.

They are racist too. So I can say yes there are black racist too. Africans even hate other ethnic groups in Africa. So do not tell me that you do not know racism there.

1 Like

Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

I am from Germany and I have been to Spain and Italy a lot. The churches there are full.
full of non white.
Spain is the last bastion.
Italy you are lying I have relatives priests over there that means no one there even care about becoming a priest over there anymore .
Thanks you left Germany out.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: full of non white.
Spain is the last bastion.
Italy you are lying I have relatives priests over there that means no one there even care about becoming a priest over there anymore .
Thanks you left Germany out.

I never see any non white in the church and the katholik church in my city is often full with people. In italy too.
I am studying ev. Theologie and I know very much young man and woman who want to become a priest in the ev. church. The katholik church also have a lot of students in the city where I study.
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

There were Africans in Africa too who kill other white Africans. And I am reading in this forum and I know about this man........what is his name.......this American guy.......Malcolm X.

They are racist too. So I can say yes there are black racist too. Africans even hate other ethnic groups in Africa. So do not tell me that you do not know racism there.
online life doesn't represent the reality.have you ever heard about a racial organization/site in Africa

Your people:

White supremacists
KKK
ARYAN NATION
STORMFRONT
CHIMPOUT
ETC
just name one in Africa which promotes supremacist ideas.
Like I said despite what you keep doing to us we don't do such things because they are alien to us
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thalia86:

I never see any non white in the church and the katholik church in my city is often full with people. In italy too.
I am studying ev. Theologie and I know very much young man and woman who want to become a priest in the ev. church. The katholik church also have a lot of students in the city where I study.
often full? That should tell you something
In Europe they only make one service because there is no affluence lol
Where do you study? I mean which country?
Re: Another White Pope, Shaking My Head! by Thalia86(f): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: online life doesn't represent the reality.have you ever heard about a racial organization/site in Africa

Your people:

White supremacists
KKK
ARYAN NATION
STORMFRONT
CHIMPOUT
ETC
just name one in Africa which promotes supremacist ideas.
Like I said despite what you keep doing to us we don't do such things because they are alien to us

I do not know all these organisations
I know the KKK and that is in the USA and in my eyes all Americans have a big problem with racism. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures / Where Was God On September 11th? / The Catholic Song To Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.