Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger? (786 Views)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Must Wearing A Ring On The Fourth Finger Be A Sign That One Is Married? / Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger (2) (3) (4)

Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger? by kleb77(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2013
Dedicated to all the couples.
The Chinese gave a beautiful explanation to this. The
thumb represents your parents. The index finger represents
your siblings. The middle finger represents yourself.
The ring finger represents your life partner.
The little finger/pinky represents your children.
Hold your hands together like the picture.
Join your middle fingers back-to-back, and the remaining
fingers tip-to-tip. Now, try to separate your thumbs.
They will separate because your parents are not destined
to live with you forever.
Rejoin your thumbs and separate your index fingers. They
will separate because your siblings will have their own
families and live their own lives.
Rejoin your index fingers and separate your little fingers/­
pinkies. They will separate because your children will grow
up, get married, and settle down.
Rejoin your little fingers/ ­pinkies and try to separate your
ring finger. They will not be able to separate because your
life partner is meant to be with you throughout your entire
life.

Re: Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger? by Kgdavid(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
lol middle separates easily tho...does this mean we are destined to be schizo's? grin
Re: Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger? by KINGwax(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
When u finish lying, pls let me knw.
The reason is simple:
Pope JOB II lost his ring inside his wife's ...erm..while doing the art of 'fingering'. That was in the 0.5th century.
This caused a serious implication dt later arises to d death of d lady.
It then became a law...before then, d middle finger hosts d wedding ring!
Middle finger is for fingering. Ok?

Re: Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger? by 50samuel(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
great analysis....... I heard that a vain runs from the left ring finger to the heart, so that was the reason the ring is been put there so that the ring is attached to ur

He’s Not My Friend. He’s My Husband / I Dnt Wanna Loose Her / "Awkward Moments No Woman Wants In A Relationship"