Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) (26086 Views)

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by ooman(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2013
2cassava sticks:
Do you really understand the meaning of falsification? Idiocy is a bad thing oh!

you just showed you lack knowledge
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by manmustwank: 3:15pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

you just showed you lack knowledge
olodo, please tell me the meaning of falsification.
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by ooman(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2013
manmustwank:
olodo, please tell me the meaning of falsification.

the iddiot has spoken
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by manmustwank: 3:27pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

the iddiot has spoken
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 11, 2013
manmustwank:

stolen. grin
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 11, 2013
@topic:

**enters all quotes from obadiah777** tongue

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 12, 2013
*Kails*:

undecided undecided
lol you dey crace!
well then who is behind this "virtual world/universe"? grin

we have to be result of somebody's/thing's imagination!
whatever "it" is..that's what i call God. wink
Logicboy03:

Think of it like the matrix.....the robot-machines were putting humans in capsules and feeding them delusions of a real world
PhenomenonVFX:

In that case, the robot machines become "god". U dont get it, do u? No matter how u try to convince people there is no God, u end up convincing others otherwise. That thing that u call chance. That thing that makes logic logic. That thing that makes the fundamental laws of physics and mathematics hold true. That thing that started the universe and sustains it and holds it together. That thing, whatever u call it, be it chance or serendipity or whatever or even cosmic nothingness. That is the thing that people call God. Even though they have found different ways to describe it.
www.nairaland.com/1286434/how-know-arent-machine-simulating
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:16pm On May 12, 2013
Logicboy03:
Atheists are doubting Thomases who havent been shown the light....

https://www.nairaland.com/1286509/atheist-different-famous-doubting-thomas/1#15690357
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:25pm On May 12, 2013
ATMC's opening speech at the tea party. I had to dig it up smiley

ATMC: Greetings brothers and sisters. It is an honour to welcome you to this epoch making event, the first of its kind, sis hbg's thanksgiving tea party. It is a privilege to deliver this speech titled The Wonder Of Nairaland'sReligious section. The nl religious section is a nectar for all that love knowledge. Whenever i read a post here in which wisdom is displayed, i marvel and appreciate how deep and sacred knowledge is. The religious section is my cynosure. It is an adventure of discovery. People from all walks of life engage in discussion and the section accomodates a variety of convictions. It is intriguing how the section turns several phenomena of daily life to advantage. When jobless, one logs on and feeds on the revelations shared by others..when bored, one can log on and have fun. Above all, it is a training forum. When a person joins nl religioussection, a heavy shower of knowledge falls on him as he reads the posts, producing a most welcome coolness. Then heat and electric tension of some thread become almost insupportable. Langour and uneasiness seize him as he's faced with the naked truth which he had either neglected or not noticed. With time, he revives again and starts following posters who had piqued his interest and before long he begins to study and post and his post would be readby a newbie who would experience similar thing as did the poster and so the cycle is completed. The fun is at its peak when we cast the religioussection's poster of the year. The religious section poster of the year 2012 was a person i admire so much, who teaches with a convincing attitude explaining each aspect of his post step by step. Many find hima cooperating person. If there isdignity in labour, Goshen360 has it. Nairaland's religious section is agift. Many heads are stuffed with ideas, yet few have the power to deliver these ideas. Mr seun osewa had idea (nairaland) to express and knewhow best to convey it to others.He is indeed a master of communication. He is a hardworking man, an accredited gentleman and a proof of the saying 'the youth oftoday make life worthwhile'. He who can reason is a man buthe who knows how to give meaning to his reasoning is a complete man. Most posters on the religious section are popular through the power of their words. They arouse and capture the interest of readers and sustain their attention while leaving them more informed than they were. The simplicity of newbies on thereligious section is fascinating.
.They would pursue an argument logically but would also concede easily when they see the other's point of view. This has been my experience. It is important that a newbie's inquisitiveness is not taken for granted because an intelligent newbie can ask questions that will catch the oldbies unawares and embarrass them. It is wise therefore never to take newbiesfor granted. Finally, brethren, i appreciate nairalanders especially those of you present at this tea party, because most of them do not recognise the artificial boundaries such as tribe, class, colour and academic qualifications erected by people to satisfy their depraved minds. For this quality nl will always engage many people's attentionbecause we all want to be accepted. Its always a pleasure when we are having fun together like we are doing right now, i encourage you to enjoy yourselves to the full crush for nothing gives more pleasure than a thread full of great minds. I love to watch the different characters exhibited on nl. Some monikers thrill me. I feel connected to a whole lot of them. Nairaland is one big e-family made up of bunchies and when you see your bunch you stick. Nairaland is...a wonderland

https://www.nairaland.com/1276139/christians-chatbox-game-party-night/2#15566319

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:11am On May 13, 2013
*Kails*:
@topic:

**enters all quotes from obadiah777** tongue
TOO MANY PHARISEES IN THIS DAYUM FORUM. PHARISEES DONT LIKE MY QUOTES. MY QUOTES ARE LIKE A TWO EDGED SWORD. THEY SLICE AND DICE THE PHARISEES grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 13, 2013
shocked

Image123:
Paul only used that instance on their giving to the saints. [size=14pt]Yes, God loves a cheerful giver, but He doesn't hate an uncheerful giver[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1280269/femi-aribisala-every-pastor-collects/15#15707501

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:38am On May 14, 2013
Now if nairaland had a 140 characters limit like twitter, this online rape would never have happened.. or it wouldn't have been this bad...

wiegraf:
You want to take away the rights of others, then look them in the eye and claim their fear of you is irrational. You even coin a particularly silly word, 'islamophobia', and attach it to anyone weary of your nonsense.

You're a particularly foolish creature vedax, even by /religion's standards, which frequently reach the otherwise rarely seen apex of stoopidity. So much so I consider your foolishness a logical absurdity. It shouldn't be possible, yet here you are, a living, breathing, and apparently thinking human being. I've always maintained that instead of using "Mohammed was an illiterate but he wrote the koran. Miracle, therefore; ALLAH!", you should try using "I'm supernaturally foolish, I make division by zero seem reasonable. Miracle, therefore; ALLAH!!".

Seriously, I genuinely consider you dangerous. I doubt your moral compass even exists. Were it not for the opprobrium from modern societies, etc, I could see you with a 10 year old simply because uncle Moh did so. You're a blind, vacuous, programmed zombie. Programmed with ideology from 1400 years ago, when 6 year old brides and slavery were the norm. But I'll muster up some blind, religious faith on my side, and hope you somehow understand what I'm pointing out to you here.

Fat chance, so I'm gone. Better ways to waste time than trying to get through to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1267739/dawkins-tells-atheists-mock-religion/1#15516080

5 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by vedaxcool(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2013
Chris†Kid:

Sharap illogicboy
the article is just clearing up some steroetypes against a particular religion.
I know you'd rather wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 19, 2013
Mr anony:
Interesting. Now you are asking me to commit a logical fallacy? Are you really serious about this discussion at all?

If there is no objective well-being, then there is no objective good since an objective good cannot depend on a subjective well-being.

www.nairaland.com/1293139/what-way-god-good-inviting
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 21, 2013
InesQor:
Well I do not claim to have the answers, I just have some suggestions and I'm willing to share my perspectives.

Love provides, and love is not an inhibitor.

God's love provides:
Look around you today and you'll realize that almost all, if not all, the evil in this world exists because of man's participation. The world in its natural state is peaceful, healthy and serene as the Creator intended. The creation is designed to ensure its survival (just like you), so nature retaliates against man when it is threatened. These retaliations come in the form of new strains of diseases, environmental chaos and imbalances causing natural disasters. Man as caretaker of this beautiful planet is failing at his work, BUT the love of God for us in crafting this beautiful place is evidenced by the things in nature that man has not yet corrupted.

God's love is not an inhibitor:
Love builds up, it does not limit. Love provides alternatives so that the loved one is not inhibited. This is how God loved us, that he allowed us freewill to think, act or do whatever we want to. However, to each decision there is an end. And in his love, he will repay each person according to their decisions and their final ends. This act of repaying in itself is also an evidence of God's love.

Those two come to mind right away so I thought to share them.
www.nairaland.com/1222345/message-all-atheists-house/1
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 28, 2013
okeyxyz: @obadiah

When the bible says "Be filled with the Holy Spirit...", It didn't mean shekpe or ogogoro...
https://www.nairaland.com/1304822/forbes-list-american-military-bases

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by ijawkid(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 28, 2013
ijawkid:

This comment was indeed crazy....gringrin
WASNT NOTHING CRAZY ABOUT THE COMMENT. THAT OKEYXYZ IS DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO MAKING THE PHARISEE LIST SMDH

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
grin

gothrones: ^
You have successfully made a fool out of yourself. I am an atheist, so why would living in Kano be a problem for me? Will the Muslims force me to pray to Allah? Will they knock on my doors, open the Koran, and tell me that Mohammed loves me? I doubt that. When Christians knock on your door and try to sell their religion to you, that is akin to forcing it down your throat. We don't want your garbage. Go to a mental hospital and seek help. It is not as if what you are practicing is working for you. Nigeria is a case in point.

If your religion was that awesome, you needn't preach it. People will see it!

Of all the religions in the world, the only one that Christians can claim to be better than is Islam. And that is not saying much. Hey look at us, we are better than these bomb-loving retards.

https://www.nairaland.com/1301165/lightning-strikes-science-vs-religion/6#16012052

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
^^^
Gaddem! Na who dem destroy like that? grin grin grin
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Mranony: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
Deep Sight:
It is a waste of time discussing with people who do not know what they are.

People who thnk that they were assembled by dead stones, purposelessly.

A man could not be more dead than one who has such a belief.

When I used the word 'corpse', it probably for this same reason was entirely lost on thehomer.

I will chat about this one last time. In Plaetton's thread on consciousness, or in a new thread. When I am done, I will NEVER discuss this ediocy again.

wiegraf:

One doesn't agree with you = eediocy? Do you know what eediocy means?

This is all opinions, and we know what they're like, but I would think that word very clearly applies to you.

Deep Sight:

You of course must be very very slow not to have realized a long time ago that it is nothing but ediocy not to agree with me. Agreeing with me is very smart: disagreeing is ediocy, becuase I am always right. Now, I am not being sarcastic: I mean it: I am always right. Disagree at peril of your own ediocy.

Thehomer and anyone else, including yourself sire, who believes that mindless matter purposelessly assembled human beings over time, is a prize winning eddiot and certainly no better than a goat or rooster in terms of brains or perception.

Deep Sight:
I take this back: it is an insult to goats and roosters.

4 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by vedaxcool(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Deep should be given Nobel price on successfully explaining what being an eediot is to yes the eediots grin grin grin grin
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR SMDH undecided I DIGRESS, THE NUMBER 666 IS THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST. 2000 YEARS AGO THE ROMAN NUMERALS ONLY CONTAINED
I = 1
L = 50
X = 10
V = 5
C = 100
D = 500
ADD EM ALL UP ? 666. THE NUMBER OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH IS THE BEAST, THE FOURTH BEAST THAT IS. HOPE YALL HAVE BEEN EDIFIED wink wink grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1325665/666-does-number-significance-modern

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Mranony: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
^^^he conveniently forgot M=1000 adding up to 1666

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mr anony: ^^^he conveniently forgot M=1000 adding up to 1666
Lol. The prophet placed the mark at 2000 years ago.
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Mranony: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. The prophet placed the mark at 2000 years ago.
Lolol....I didn't know ancient Romans couldn't count to 1000.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
Why am I having the urge to label this as logicboy's most intelligent question?
Billyonaire: LogicBoy is making progress in his sea of confusion. Ride on boy, but when you look at the mirror, the image you see is your God and Devil. The God you seek, you are a particle of.
Logicboy03: Is this sea of confusion a good thing?
www.nairaland.com/1325844/used-respect-deism....until-met-deists#up
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Hehe. How does it feel fighting for your god instead of the reverse? Fear who? The hiding one? Or his weeping son? Don't make me laugh?
Uyi Iredia: You know one day I'm gonna get a picture. On the top would be REASON. And I will say: Funny how we only see atheists talking about it.
www.nairaland.com/505782/questions-comments-complaints-talk-moderators/110#505782.3539
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2013
Mr anony:
Lolol....I didn't know ancient Romans couldn't count to 1000.

Yet, they managed legions of soldiers?

Guy, think!
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mr anony: ^^^he conveniently forgot M=1000 adding up to 1666
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING HISTORY. M IS NOT PART OF THE ROMAN NUMERAL. IT GOT ADDED TO IT RECENTLY WHEN THE ROMAN NUMERAL BECAME UNIVERSAL. READ THIS http://mathworld.wolfram.com/RomanNumerals.html
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. The prophet placed the mark at 2000 years ago.
I AINT PLACED NO MARK SIRE. HISTORY DID http://mathworld.wolfram.com/RomanNumerals.html grin M IS NOT REALLY PART OF THE ROMAN NUMERAL. WAS ADDED RECENTLY BY OTHER PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'AI Jesus' Talks Dating, Relationships, Morals — Even Offers Video-gaming Tips / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.