Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) (26111 Views)

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
vickyO: People have been complaining that the religion section is getting boring. And you don't know if through this medium, Logic boy will lead some Muslims to Christ.
Logicboy03: then from christ to the spaghetti monster!!
www.nairaland.com/1545023/why-christianity-always-better-than/2
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by An0nimus: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
See grammar cheesy

thehomer: What would you say a God is?

Reyginus: The pivot of the loftiest of delusions exhibited by modern man. A mental construct permeated unknowingly as a placebo by the religious mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/1545799/atheist-some-hours-days/2#20075654

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
aManFromMars: lmao @ salvation for aliens. grin grin.. time to paint a cross on my spaceship. tongue

Thanks dear.

Erm, wetin be plans for Xmas? When una go start to dey go village? Which person village no get network for here?

If your village no get network, go derail complaints thread before you travel... final chance to get a ban for the 'unbanned' before the year runs out. grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/349#1114515.11180

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
aManFromMars: Take this serious. Your life might be in danger. Someone's about to walk in places you were destined to walk. A spiritual substition has taken place in the spiritual realm, and someone's about to take your place. Those dreams signify that you would be sold lies to mislead AND BLIND you so you won't realize when this substitution takes place. It will take you by surprise. The fact you are enjoying those dreams means their plans have begun to work. Ignore the advice to padlock those slippers. That dude is just making mockery of spiritual matters. May the Good Lord forgive him. Retrace your steps to your Maker and run under his protection. He promises to guide and protect you. Will post some Bible verses for you to go through as soon as I'm through with choir practice. God bless you.
www.nairaland.com/1556026/please

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2013
cyrexx: Indeed, this statement is golden and should be engraved on the golden sacred tablets of eternal wisdom. That's why I worship NOTHING (which is roughly a synonym for mystery) Cos According to religious folks...
1. NOTHING is greater than god

2. NOTHING exists before god exists.

3. God is created by NOTHING

4. God's wisdom is inferior to NOTHING

5. NOTHING is beyond the omnipotence and omniscience of god.

Therefore NOTHING is the true god that created the universe, the uncaused Cause and the Prime Mover and this god is far far superior to any Allah and Yahweh.
www.nairaland.com/1563589/uncaused-origins-universe-attributes-starter#1563589.7

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
seemylife:

I added that to your list of questions since you can think logically and know what I do not know...

www.nairaland.com/1565571/inviting-rudedough-discussion-god/1

Lol, I really can't explain in details what led to this statement but I implore whoever cares to know to click on the link and check the dudes convo with afrobasic
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by PastorKun(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

At times I see certain truths not generally accepted by the orthodox mind. When people become emotionally charged over an issue, it's often because they don't know their own scriptures . And if they don't know them , they cannot practice them. So often the doctrine of love set forth in the Christian Bible falls by the wayside , totally disregarded.

Some people become defenders of Christianity, apparently feeling that there is no divine power behind it. They feel the God of Christianity isn't strong enough to defend himself against those who have different opinions.

They don't realize that they have made God a small god, a personal god, a defenceless god, a silent god- and that's why they have to stand up and fight so viciously on his behalf . They also don't recognize that all the while , God is working in ways far beyond the understanding of the people who misuse and abuse God's commandments.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Dream Master
Mahanta's Transcript Book 8

https://www.nairaland.com/533844/contemplation-seeds-eckankar/44#533844.1421

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Enigma: 1. Statements that an animal cannot "consent" to sex with a human are often shortsighted. Sometimes there is an attempt (perhaps subconsciously) to cover up for the shortsightedness by talk of "reasoned consent" or "informed consent". But of course when a dog "consents" to sex with another dog --- is that "reasoned consent" or is that "informed consent"? But here is a thing, the same "consent" to sex that a dog gives to another dog, the same dog can indeed give to a human! I have myself seen a female dog make a gesture of invitation or submission to sex towards a male human. Bottomline: there has to be a basis beyond "consent" for opposing "bestiality"; oh, and what about zoophilia even?

2. Marriage by definition has historically, culturally (and etc 'allies') been understood to be a union between males and females. It is true that a word can be redefined to suit new circumstances but generally there have to be justifiable reasons for the redefinition. It is amusing that some people are willing to accept impose a redefinition of "marriage" to include homosexual unions. BUT point out to them that atheism, or at least some forms of it and especially evangelical atheism, is indeed now a religion, the more myopic demur and some foam at the mouth on descent to some form of apoplexy.

3. In the case of "marriage" between homosexuals, the question needs to be asked whether even a committed union between homosexuals should be called "marriage" (i.e. marriage plainly at all) or should be known as something else. In the UK for example, there is something known as "civil partnership"; this did not gather as much opposition as that towards extending the meaning of "marriage" to include homosexual unions. Other suggestions can be made e.g. create a new category of union e.g. "gay union" or "gay marriage" so that they can be distinguished from traditional understandings of "marriage".

4. It is all well and good to speak of the "rights" of homosexuals to unions --- but should it be at the risk of taking away the rights of heterosexuals? It is all well and good to give "value" to the unions of homosexuals --- but should it be at the risk of devaluing the unions of heterosexuals. There is a legitimate argument that to extend "marriage" per se as known to homosexual unions would devalue the "marriage" of heterosexuals as understood. Well, maybe scientists will prove zoophilia at some point in the future to the extent that we can ask: why can "marriage" not include a union between a human and an animal? Come to think of it, some would tell us that man is an animal too, or that man is an ape. So what is intrinsically wrong in marriage between one animal and another? What is intrinsically wrong in marriage between an ape and a dog, say? wink

5. Again, even if homosexual unions or homosexual 'marriages' are legalised or even if homosexual unions are seen as "marriages", should religious institutions be compelled to perform ceremonies for such unions? Will it be taking away from the "rights" of homosexuals if religious institutions are not obliged to perform such unions? How does it affect the "rights" of religious institutions and their members if they are compelled to perform ceremonies for such unions.

6. Nowadays, some countries are moving towards a situation where po.rnography (at least certain forms of it) is blocked by default by Internet service providers; thus a user has to opt for it. Does it not make sense that even if a country legalises homosexual unions, the law rules by default that religious institutions cannot under any circumstances be required to perform ceremonies for such unions ---- unless a particular religious institution opts in i.e. opts to perform them? smiley
www.nairaland.com/1564633/lets-talk-gay-rights-perspective/3#1564633.120

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by PROVENSOLUTION: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Till every lion turn to lamb. Their born again is only a lip service thing .
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
PROVEN SOLUTION: Till every lion turn to lamb. Their born again is only a lip service thing .
Dude please! Let's not derail.
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1571602/evolution-sexes-sexxual-reproduction/1

Logicboy03: People like Deepsight are very dangerous to humanity- Spreading misinformation packaged with big words.

Deepsight is claiming that the theory of evolution is flawed because it cant fully explain the evolution of sexual reproduction and mammary glands.

First and foremost, when the theory of evolution was proposed by Darwin, the theory couldnt explain many aspects of Genetics which it can do now. Evolution at Darwin's could not explain the evolution of morality and animal behaviour/psychology (but evolution explains it now). The point here is threefold;

1) The theory of evolution is centered on the change in the characteristics of living organisms over successive generations- and in that sense evolution is a well tested and tried scientific theory. It is solid.

2) The theory of evolution encompasses a lot of areas. It is a very wide subject that goes around- Anatomy, psychology, sociology, paleontology and so many areas of "organic" science. It explains one million things about life but there are also a million things about life that we do not understand. Picking an issue and claiming that evolution can not explain it does not mean that the theory is false or flawed. Information and research about evolution keeps on growing and making new advances.

3) The mammary gland puzzle and other points raised would still be explained by evolution in the long run. This just like how evolution was before it could explain some areas of genetics.

Directly addressing Deepsight's folly on the mammary gland puzzle and evolution of sexual reproduction

1) Mammary Glands
-First of all, there are already theories on how mammary glands evolved and lactation based on the comparison of living mammals
-Second of all, mammary glands do not fossilize well and so, it makes finding out the evolutionary process of them difficult. I dont know whether you want scientists to do some kind of magic to explain them
-thirdly, the fact remains that human and animals evolved despite the lack of fossil evidence and consensus on the evolution of the mammary glands

2) Sexual reproduction
-As with the mammary glands, there are existing theories on the evolution of sexual reproduction.

The things that pains me most is the ignorance shown by Deepsight and his bunch of anti-intellectual theists. They expect science to explain everything and when it doesnt, it is flawed.

Did Deepsight read in the articles that since the evolution of mammary glands and sexual reproduction, evolution is flawed? No, he didnt read that but he went on to claim some victory over evolution!

Guess what Deepsight? The evolution of the human brain is also not easily explainable. There are theories but no consensus. We dnt know everything about the brain. This doesnt mean that evolution is flawed. It only means that scientists are still researching and there is always more iinformation to be added to the subject of evolution.

[size=18pt]In summary, Deepsight can not tell the difference between the theory of evolution and evolution as a subject. The theory of evolution is solid and centered on the change of organisms. Evolution as a subject can be used to explain social behaviours, changes in body parts, psychology and even some areas in genetics. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Born2beRich1(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2013
Honestly, i give this credit to joel lala.. he has really tackled some tough atheists here and this one, he tackled logicboy and ooman to the ground in respect to evolution..

joel lala:

Ok then, please it will do your ego well if you could explain the following below...Please ensure that you give reasonable answers, no beating about the bush or talking gibberish.

Contradictions:

1. From the concept of evolution, evolution says that animals evolved as they progressed the evolutionary scale, so, If man evolved from apes like you said, why is the so called inferior ape family still existing till today?...Why haven't they evolved totally.? or did evolution forget some species?

2. How come the modern apes we have around today have no fossil record or did they just spring out of thin air?

3. If humans actually came from apes, then where did apes come from? ( ps:i need a sensible answer here)...Remember you said it is impossible for something to come out of nothing.

4. If evolution is claiming as you believed, that life itself emerged as a result of pure coincidence and natural phenomenon, then explain to us here the origin of life with that pure chance or coincidence.

5. Why is there no specific evidence for a biological change in the brain structure since your so called Homo sapiens appeared in the fossil records many years ago?

6. It has been discovered/ exposed in 1953, the hoax your white master tried to use to deceive the masses to accept evolution concept..The hoax involved some scientist that tried connecting human and ape bones together and was artificially aged to draw up an apelike missing link and presented to the press (Insert from link: The significance of the specimen remained the subject of controversy until it was exposed in 1953 as a forgery, consisting of the lower jawbone of an orangutan deliberately combined with the skull of a fully developed modern human.).. Read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

7. If man evolved from apes, then why don't we have the hypothetical ape-like ancestor, the real missing link? Atleast there should be some evidence of it.

8. It has been discovered recently that the fossils records available actually shows a distinct and separate origin for apes and human beings..So why is there no evidence linking man to the apelike creature you want us to believe in.

9. I want to ask, what actually can you give as an explanation that caused evolution to produce modern human beings with a distinctively highly specialized brain all of a sudden?

Please give sensible answers.

https://www.nairaland.com/1471731/questions-bug-believers-god/4#18768183

and,

joel lala:

As long as you believe you evolved from apes, you are and will continue to be a white man's slave..

As long as you continue to use the white man's theory or concept to counter religious beliefs or theories, you will also be ensnared by your white masters..if you dont want to be enslaved by the white man, then look for and use our very own african theories to prove christianity/islam as false...

https://www.nairaland.com/1474216/atheistic-belief-also-white-master#18748693

4 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by JonesK: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
plaetton:

First, if god is a mystery, then why should anyone claim to know god?
Why should anyone even claim with confidence that god exists?
Does't that prove that god is simply an idea, an abstract notion?
And yet all theists fiercely reject the suggestion that god is a notion.
When pressed, they claim that he is a mystery.

So, why don't we redefine god.
Rather than saying that a god created the universe, why don't we simply say that Mystery is the origin of the universe?

https://www.nairaland.com/1563589/uncaused-origins-universe-attributes-starter

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 01, 2014
plaetton: Faith is something I never ever had despite trying so much and opening my mind to it. I truly don't know how or why people believe and anchor their worldview on the morals, opinions and philosophies of stone age people.

I don't know why anyone could believe that god would heal or cure them of illness when god could not cure lepers in the old testament. The only change in me was when I accepted that the universe did not need a creator, I began to see existence in much greater clarity.

I began to see interconnectedness rather than isolated pieces. I began to see that faith was a burden , and began to pity those who carried this burden.
www.nairaland.com/1555174/atheists-losing-faith-change-lifestyle#1555174.13

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by An0nimus: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Reyginus: This new year, I wish logicboy logic and Ishilove for his sufferings.

I wish Josh the stamina to continue defending the faith, even when it takes being a scientheist.

I wish aManFromMars more laughter. Those who put joy on the heart of men will have the heart of man.

I wish Plaetton luck in his newly transformed obadiah coat. It will suit him more than it suits him now.

I wish that thehomer doff that Ph.D attire.

I pray that rationalmind grow some balls to debate. You learn little if you pistle fires no epistle.

I wish that Deep Sight dumbs down to logicboy's level. Even in the deep, the dolphins often create semi-circles to scan for superficial drowning men.

God bless Kay with more wisdom and tolerance. It is always oKay to think too much. Every line is a quote.

Bail for a hero, I pray in logic, frosbel come with a zero, for the catholic.

Pastor Kun pity the young heads of the tithers republic. That hammer is speaking with claws.

Ihedinobi, my dude, Mr Intellectual, I wish the entity doesn't change. Dude spit fire. Imprint it in that good thinker, Anony, for me.

I wish that striktlymi jumps from that fence. I am exhuming shrapnels from below.

As for my brah obadiah, greet the residents of that lovely place where stars go to rest for me. Logicboy gave me a tip.

Image123, I pray that you stylishly leave them catholics alone as you stylishly attack them.

Enigma, the enigma, I pray that you become a priest. Amen.

Goshen, may God continue to use you as he has been doing.

Joagbage, I will steal that tithe box and give it to the poor.

Dagr8, your wisdom is not found in the market. I pray that you market this intelligence. Guys are hungry.

An0nimos, I pray that the anointing of obadiah777 never befall you.

ATMC, God will give you the anointing of muskeeto.

ARareGem, I pray that the holy spirit remain with you forever.

Sal C, I wish total healing. In Jesus name. Amen.

Uj sizzle, I pray that your ministry of love gets to its permanent site. God is carving a doctorate never too soon.

HBG, I wish you growth. Psychological and philosophical growth

Cyrexx, I pray that you have the strength to detest peeping. Dagr8 calls to mind.

Wiegraf. Very simple. I pray that the flying spagetti monster cure you of mouth diarrhoea. Dude, you are mouthed.

Mr Troll, God will make you to stop trolling.

May God bless ishilove with logicboy. A union of light and darkness is not too bad.

Tex, God will answer your prayer. Deep Sight will bless your soul.

I pray not for oladegbu but his readers instead. That God give them the grace to understand his threads.

I wish that truthislight gets a light microscope. Electrons some times flow wrongly into a beginning.

Amadioha bless Folykaze. Sango electrify his senses. Let orisa magnify your brain span. Ifa bless you with the eyes of dem gods.

Amadioha I call you for the last and repeated time. Look at your son, Pagan9JA, he is now a particle of Antonio Banderas. Help him! Ama, help him! Help him o!

God bless mynd with a good mind.

If I miss your name, it is either I wish you for a miss or I kissed you out of this stress. Lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/1575610/happy-new-year-religion-section#20586652

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by cyrexx: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2014
^^

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by JonesK: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Steiner89: ANSWERS
Every man born into this world was born with a mind as clear and blank as a plain sheet of paper with no belief. In other words, every man was born an atheist. Growing up, our immediate environment has instilled in us what we now know or believe about God

The wonders of the universe and our complex reality created the idea of a supernatural being in man. Religions attempt to identify and describe the being the best possible way they can.

If God exist then we don’t need belief, belief is necessary because of lack of evidence. Faith is needed so people can believe; if God shows up today, religion and atheism will end.

We humans are born empirical beings. That is; we apply logic in every aspect of our existence. Our faith is the only branch of that existence that is at cross-road with this empirical behaviour

If not for the men (born to this world like every other) who centuries ago cascaded to your own end of the world the very faith you now practice religiously, what would have your belief system looked like?

If you are still reading this, there is a 93% chance that your belief in a faith system isn’t because you converted into it, conceived it or witness a paranormal event but simply because you were born into a family, community or society that practices that faith of your belief! hence, their hearsays has been consistently wired into your mental faculty from birth...If you were born elsewhere under different circumstances, far greater chances are that your believe system would be a different ball game.

With or without faith in God, good people can still behave well and bad people can as well do evil; but for good people to do evil, that takes religion.

The 2 major religions in Nigeria: Islam (50%) which came in through the ancient northern caliphate cities in the 17th century via Arabian/Saharan trade believes Christianity is wrong. Christianity (45%) which came in through the southern sea shores of Calabar and Lagos via the Portuguese missionaries and British colonial masters believes Islam is wrong. I strongly believe they are both right.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
@rey i wish you the samesmileysmiley all of it abeg...wetin i wan use muskeeto anointing do? btw happy new yeargrin
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by JonesK: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
kj_hova:

Well, it's not true that people of the same religion have standard behavioural code. Don't even go from Nigeria to China. Let's stay here in Nigeria & compare the beliefs & dogma of the various denominations of both christianity & islam. Alcohol is wrong to some while its ok for others. Some don't use jewelries while some use jewelries. Some won't marry a pregnant couple in church while some would.

You see morality is always relative & has never been a fixed compass. & if you suppose that aethist have shifty moral standards, can you sincerely say christians don't shift moral grounds too? You may say those are bad christians then we can tell you of bad atheists too.

Morality has nothing to do with gods or religion. It is the hinge point of intelligence. It is the main item that separates intelligent beings from instinctive animals & we don't know how many intelligent species exist all over the universe.

BTW, talking of morals & shiftiness, read the bible & see how even your god & his worshippers moral code have shifted from Genesis all the way to Revelations! From kill your enemy to love your enemies!

https://www.nairaland.com/1576114/atheism-effect-mum/9
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
^^^
Link.
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
FOLYKAZE: Why do we have Islamic section?
rationalmind: to hide topics critical of Islam
https://www.nairaland.com/1808726/why-does-happen-islam

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by ooman(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Born2beRich1: Honestly, i give this credit to joel lala.. he has really tackled some tough atheists here and this one, he tackled logicboy and ooman to the ground in respect to evolution..

https://www.nairaland.com/1471731/questions-bug-believers-god/4#18768183

and,

https://www.nairaland.com/1474216/atheistic-belief-also-white-master#18748693

actually, the argument are dumb, that's why they are ignored...
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2014
EvilBrain1: If god wants money, he should get a job just like everybody else.

https://www.nairaland.com/1809900/non-tithers-criminals

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by truthislight: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hehehehe, grin

I accept this reply below from Annony as a good line. Weldone guy.

MrAnony1:

Would you say that it is possible for immaterial information such as is software to begin to exist without a creative mind bringing it to be?

Think very carefully about this.

cyrexx:

This question of origin is the mystery of the ages. A true scientist is not ashamed to say "I don't know" to what he doesn't know. While a religious person will readily give his answers to what he doesn't really know.

To answer your question. I don't know. Maybe further scientific discoveries will shed more light on the true origins of this. Maybe we'll never know.

It's possible that the information was initially written by a more complex creative mind and it's copied generation to generation to be what it is today. The creative mind just happen to always be or it was designed by a greater creative mind. Or the information has always been, just like we assume the creative mind has always been. Nobody really knows.

MrAnony1:
That's a fair answer but all I ask is that we must now be consistent.

If you are saying that you don't know if information is created by a mind or not, you must then apply that skepticism to everywhere you come across information.

i.e. You don't know if books came from the creative minds of authors or not, you don't know if websites such as nairaland.com have mindful creators or not, you don't know if the message you are currently reading came from a mind or not.

Maybe further scientific discoveries will shed more light on the origin of information to tell us whether they come from minds or not.

Again as always, I would urge you to think very carefully about the position you have chosen.

https://www.nairaland.com/1814905/all-men-equal-under-god/1#24732911
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Yooguyz: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2014
PastorKun:

https://www.nairaland.com/533844/contemplation-seeds-eckankar/44#533844.1421

beautiful quote! The best i've seen so far! smiley
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2014
Yooguyz:

beautiful quote! The best i've seen so far! smiley
Don't just provide the link, include the quote too. Thanks.
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Yooguyz: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: Don't just provide the link, include the quote too. Thanks.

Seed For Contemplation

At times I see certain truths not generally accepted by
the orthodox mind. When
people become emotionally charged over an issue, it's often because they don't
know their own scriptures .
And if they don't know
them , they cannot practice them. So often the doctrine of love set forth in the Christian Bible falls by the wayside , totally disregarded.
Some people become
defenders of Christianity,
apparently feeling that
there is no divine power
behind it. They feel the God of Christianity isn't strong enough to defend himself against those who have different opinions.
They don't realize that they have made God a small god, a personal god, a defenceless god, a silent
god- and that's why they
have to stand up and fight so viciously on his behalf . They also don't recognize that all the while , God is working in ways far beyond
the understanding of the
people who misuse and
abuse God's commandments.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Dream Master
Mahanta's Transcript Book

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
truthislight: Hehehehe, grin

I accept this reply below from Annony as a master's stroke. Weldone guy.

https://www.nairaland.com/1814905/all-men-equal-under-god/1#24732911

What a silly reply from Anony
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by qstar(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Weah96: In order to believe the bible, one must accept the possibility that Moses watched a movie and GOD was the director. Forget the fact that the event does not occur in nature.

www.nairaland.com/1799114/atheists-come-lets-discuss/21#24895120

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
mumumugu: if you can argue an opponent’s position so well that other people can’t distinguish you from them, that’s a good indication that you really understand their position ASSUME YOU ARE AN ATHEIST FOR FEW WEEKS HERE ON NAIRALAND. THEIST,ASSUME YOU ARE ATHEIST FOR MAINTIME

Liveair: You mean we should become delusional for a while?
https://www.nairaland.com/1829111/theist-asssume-atheist-atheistassume-theist.let

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Joshuadon: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
[size=30pt]YES[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine / Stories Behind Great Hymns / Burial Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.