Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) (26087 Views)

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mr anony:
Lolol....I didn't know ancient Romans couldn't count to 1000.
YOU DO ERR. SMH
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
Mr anony:
Lolol....I didn't know ancient Romans couldn't count to 1000.
For large numbers, the Romans placed a partial frame around numbers (open at the bottom), which indicated that the framed number was to be multiplied by , as illustrated above (Menninger 1992, p. 44; Cajori 1993, p. 32). In more recent practice, the strokes were sometimes written only on the sides, e.g., (Cajori 19993, p. 32). It should also be noted that the Romans themselves never wrote M for 1000, but instead wrote (I) for , (I)(I) for , etc., and also occasionally wrote IM, IIM, etc. (Menninger 1992, p. 281; Cajori 1993, p. 32). However, in the Middle Ages, the use of M became quite common. The Romans sometimes used multiple parentheses to denote nested multiplications by 10, so (I) for , ((I)) for , (((I))) for , etc. (Cajori 1993, p. 33).
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Paschal007: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
vedaxcool:

u know christians like those who have so far provided their illogical response are the sort that would not mind joining the devil to fight muslims, the age of culpability in china is 14 years. so if a 14 yr old can be held for their action how did the same individuals suddenly become too stupid to make decision to fast? paris hate and company r known not to make reasonable comments!

one would think china spoke persons would know civil servants are actually prevented from fasting and they can be sacked and arrested!

in their hatred for islam, they forget that paul religion christianity is banned in china lol grin Jesus must be proud of the disciples of paul!
smh.
mazaje: Why are muslims whining when the grand Mufti, who is the highest official of religious law in Saudi Arabia, as well as the head of the Supreme Council of Islamic Scholars declared that all the churches in the Arabian Peninsula need to be destroyed. . .I am not talking about some obscured muslims I am talking about one of the principal muslims in the world, the highest official of religious law in Saudi Arabia. His declaration was also supported by some other muslism scholars as well . . .Seems muslims love crying when given a taste of their own medicine. . .
vedaxcool: didn't the qur'an say the disbelievers r naturally allies to one another, supporting each other in doing evil! We r not moved by the jubilant tunes witnessed so far, rather it confirms what the Qur'an says. truly un their heart is a disease.
mazaje:

grin grin. . .Cry all you want. . .It seems that is the only thing muslims are good at when given a taste of their own medicine. . .The gleefully and happily declare that all churches should be destroyed in the Arabian peninsula, destroy Buddhist shrines and monuments in their lands, refuse to allow others practice their religions freely in their lands. . .We have people like Dr Zakir Naik and many others on video saying that non muslims should not be allowed to erect their places of worship in muslims lands yet when muslims are given a taste of their own medicine they cry and whine as if it is the end of the world. . .Ridiculous hypocrites. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1325352/china-bans-ramadan-muslim-student

5 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Mranony: 1:00am On Jun 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yet, they managed legions of soldiers?

Guy, think!
Someone's sarcasm meter is faulty
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by vedaxcool(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
Paschal007:

https://www.nairaland.com/1325352/china-bans-ramadan-muslim-student

Puny brain, it is called Religion section greatest quote, not Islam for Muslim greatest quote!
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Paschal007: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
vedaxcool:

Puny brain, it is called Religion section greatest quote, not Islam for Muslim greatest quote!
islam is not a religion again? Or a subsection under religion section? Oya go reply Mazaje na. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
Paschal007:
islam is not a religion again? Or a subsection under religion section? Oya go reply Mazaje na. Mumu

Majaze gave him some butthurt with the truth.... cheesy
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by vedaxcool(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
puny brain, I see u have ur nostrils high up atheist's. butt, ur pastor must be proud of u.mugu. grin grin grin shocked
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Na wa for nairaland
FECOSON: Can one commit sins through dreams? If yes, is it possible to control your spirit when you are sleeping so that you will not sin against God in your dreams!
legendarysegzi: i think it is possible,especially when u commit such sin in real life,the dream is just an extension
www.nairaland.com/1338935/someone-commit-sins-through-dreams
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 29, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Really?

Mr Troll: yes!
And to further butress my point you had to post an irrelevant picture that purports to link my calling you dull with the fact that you're not an evolutionist. Smh

Listen man, your being very dull has nothing to do with your religion. You're just naturally dull and being a programmed christian robot only makes it infinitely worse. cheesy

grin grin grin
http://www.nairaland.com/1329378/right-choose/9

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 02, 2013
Reyginus: It's like I have to make the question clear. My question is this, why is it a sin when we refuse to forgive an offender who is yet to ask for forgiveness, but not a sin when God forgives not a sinner until he asks for forgiveness?
SNCOQ3: 1a. God is the absolute moral being. He is Holy. He is Just. He is Love. 1b. The wages of sin is death. In the light of Holiness and Justice: 2a. God wronged no one; therefore owes no one. 2b. Man wronged God; therefore owes God. 2c. Man owes God a bigger debt that he can ever owe another man he has wronged 2d. When a man wrongs another man; he wrongs God too; therefore owes God and the victim. 2e. The victim is a man - he owes God - he is guilty too; therefore he does not have a moral high ground before God. 3a. Jesus is the only real victim; He wrong no one but was murdered. 3b. While man is yet a sinner, Jesus paid the ultimate price to cancel his debt. 3c. Jesus is God; God was in Christ reconciling man unto himself; 3d. God was the victim; the victim paid the ransome to God- to set man free. God is Love 3e. God is the saviour of man; 4a. Man is not deserving,did not and cannot earn salvation. 4b. Salvation is a gift(3b,3c,3d,3e). 4c. If man rejects the gift, he already stand condemned(1b,2a,2b). 4d. If man accept the gift, then man has a moral obligation to God to forgive his unrepentant offender(1b,2a,2b,2c,2d,2e,3a,3b,3c,3d,3e,4a,4b). 5a. God is not bound by any or thesame moral obligation to forgive an unrepentant offender(2a,2b); yet(3b,3c). Bottom line: ------------------- 1. Your proposition is based on a false idea of moral equivalence; God and man are not on the same moral pedestal(2a,2b,2c). 2. Anyone who cannot forgive an unrepentant offender does not understand the dept of what Christ did for him(3a -> 4b) 3. You can only hold God accountable based on His promises. Not what you think you're entitled to.
www.nairaland.com/1341446/question-forgiveness

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by loveroftruth: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by loveroftruth: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @Ooman

"Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. The understanding can
intuit nothing, the senses can think nothing. Only
through their unison can knowledge arise."

Critique of Pure Reason (1781)

When next we cross paths, come prepared with what Kant meant by that statement.

https://www.nairaland.com/1343752/improbability-god/1#1343752.56
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by loveroftruth: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2013
Am like waoooh!

If this can come out in black and white, how is he in real life! ?:

wiegraf: @davidylan

DAVID!!!

Are we back on speaking terms, am I now off your, as @uyi would call it, $hitlist? I missed you about as one could miss cancer. In other news, if you really think @uyi, whose case of rabies seems worse than yours, has anything remotely useful to add...

Well... Who do I speak to?

https://www.nairaland.com/1345148/evolution-useless

^^^

to some people, bad mouth comes naturally. Lol.
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by SNCOQ3(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Science is not an enemy to Abrahamic
faiths... that is the myth atheists constantly
try to force in order to continue the
narrative of faith being an illogical thought process.
- davidylan

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by loveroftruth: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
Smh for this i too sabi person.

buzugee: you do realize that satan works for God right ? and by worshipping satan, you are indirectly worshipping God. Only difference is God may see this as idolatry because you are not coming directly to him.
>>>Obediah777

https://www.nairaland.com/840799/welcome-efernal-church-satan-lord
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by loveroftruth: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
my friend Just upgraded:

musKeeto:
Lol. No. I'm atheist. grin
No exploration needed. Agnosticism was getting boring. How u dey?

https://www.nairaland.com/1343752/improbability-god/2

no more hypocrisy.

:
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2013
JMAN05: That Jesus played a role of a mediator does not alter the meaning of the term. According to the detailed description giving by Deep sight on the term's meaning, we cannot say that Jesus or anyone can be any of the persons he mediates BETWEEN. That would be illogical. It is just like saying that M is MEDIATING BETWEEN A and B. And someone tells you that M is still A or B. How funny!
https://www.nairaland.com/1341464/anony-deep-sight-verse-verse/2

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Ubenedictus(m): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Reyginus: Na wa for nairaland www.nairaland.com/1338935/someone-commit-sins-through-dreams
lol, funny question, silly answer.
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Ubenedictus(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
loveroftruth: Smh for this i too sabi person.

>>>Obediah777

https://www.nairaland.com/840799/welcome-efernal-church-satan-lord
obadiah, this one gat me laughing. Worshiping satan is worshiping GOD indirectly, Really?
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by usba: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2013
vedaxcool: ^
I hope u know the position of annoying talking donkey in the religion section has already been taken by muskeeto, father of odd noises! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Should Obadiah777 be put to a sword?
Alfa Seltzer: The bible is very clear about what should be done to false prophets. Majority of christians here accept that:
1 - Obadiah777 is a false prophet.
2 - Biblical commands must be obeyed.

Here is what the bible said about false prophets.

Deuteronomy 18:20

20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

Jeremiah 14:15

15 Therefore this is what the Lord says about the prophets who are prophesying in my name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, ‘No sword or famine will touch this land.’ Those same prophets will perish by sword and famine.

Zechariah 13:3

3 And if anyone still prophesies, their father and mother, to whom they were born, will say to them, ‘You must die, because you have told lies in the Lord’s name.’ Then their own parents will stab the one who prophesies.

In the light of these injunctions by God Almighty, what is Obadiah777 still doing alive?
GooseBaba: Sword ke...!?? No ohhh.. The guy just need serious brushing from area boys of Christ...two serious punches to his liver. They guy go re-program sharp sharp.. grin
olire: Omo the gy needs skinning grin
Ishilove: Alfa Seltzer, Alfa Seltzer, Alfa Seltzer!! How many times did I call you?? Listen to me, you this satanic youngman, monkey no fine but hin mama like am. Obadiah might be a wicked, black hearted person but he is still MY wicked, blackhearted sweetheart. Leave him for me ooooo!!! angry
obadiah777: shocked cheesy grin grin grin YES I SHOULD BE PUT TO THE SWORD. THE TWO EDGED SWORD THAT IS. THE DISCERN-ER OF THOUGHTS AND DEEDS. AND I WILL COME OUT VICTORIOUS grin grin grin >>>> HEBREWS 4 VS 12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
^^^^
Reyginius? Are those supposed to be great quotes?
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Logicboy03: ^^^^
Reyginius? Are those supposed to be great quotes?
To me, yes. You can ask why.
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Chief Justice Chris Bangs the gavel

Order guys Order, we have to get to the root of this argument on this thread smiley

Ok First off thanks to those who have taken the time to answer the initial posers (deepsight, plat) I encourage others who are for either side to streamline this argument discussion as much as possible. I would try my best to arrange the concerns of both sides for the other side to answer. Might I also add that I think when questions are posed they should be answered as directly as possible and instead of "if this is that then why is this that" if you know what I mean.

Back to business.......
On the Against Side:

Could you specify the areas of the theory that you agree with and those you deem to be massive leaps?
Is the theory of Evolution supposed to explain consciousness?
What do you make of the other sides explanation that the miller-urey experiment to them shows that it is plausible life started like that?
When you say a bigger factor, does this mean that the shortfalls of the theory can be explained by one big factor i.e(God did it)?

truthislight:

Every year a student you.

When will you acquire knowledge and start passing it out yourself on this forum ? Dont you have the capacity to learn ?

Is reading and passing out knowledge, thinking as in this above your capacity ?

Please, do justice to this issues, are you not a human being ?

https://www.nairaland.com/1367214/hell-said-big-bang-evolution/9#17095014

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
grin grin grin grin grin
LOL LOL
Nobody knows everything bros, I am pretty sure there's aspects of life I know that you have no knowledge about and vice versa as well. People read these threads like me without commenting much and it gets confusing hence my clarification questions. I try from time to time to educate myself on the topic currently I am reading the selfish gene by richard dawkins and I always want a balanced view, I want to know when what I read crosses from fact to conjecture, that being said however some of us are really really busy and only have the time to post once in a while.
Biology has never been my strongest suit, theres a phd holder here, if I do not know I would say.
If however you want some schooling in some really cool engineering stuff hola I would be happy to fill your tiny slate with that knowledge........ok am done being nice BACK THE FUXKCK OFF! angry angry

truthislight:

If Engineering comes you will dig up another excuse.

Engineering training is geared toward endowing one with critical thinking skills, but did not seem to have endowed you in particular with it.

Rather, it turned you to a jounalist ironically.

@Deep sight is a lawyer they say, and not a biologist. Go figure out.

Smh.

https://www.nairaland.com/1367214/hell-said-big-bang-evolution/9#17095651

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Ok this is an attempt to drag individuals into this discussion and I would not give you the satisfaction.Being a journalist is not bad after all is it cheesy. I can already see from you that being a self accomplished prophet of doom pastor does not mean one needs to be embellished with any particular critical thinking skills.

truthislight:

@Engineer

I have seen better days my friend.

An engineer that lacks creative capability for designing is definitely not what Nigeria Wants.

With her condition she needs radical proactive minds to stimulate the production sector, engineers like you should be in the fore front. but with your type of engineer turned interviewer busy looking for who to ask question in a public forum all the times, it gives me extra reasons to worry for her future.

Please, dont waste it, a mind they say is a terrible thing to waste, especially that of a trained engineer. Use it please, prove me wrong my friend, start answering question for a start, at least you passed your exams to become an engineer.

Have you never wandered why we are here as human ?
Dont be a toy ?

https://www.nairaland.com/1367214/hell-said-big-bang-evolution/9#17101012

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2013
They are make belief, what we call juju are mostly tricks, or occurrence we do not have proper explanations for . . .They do NOT exist in reality they are also mythical tales and narratives that thrive on people's ignorance, fear and gossips. . .I carried out my own personal investigation for 8 months, missed a semester during my university days in Sweden because I stayed back in Nigeria trying to unravel the truth of the matter. . .There was nothing I did not do to test the effectiveness of the juju claims, spent like 3 different nights in side a grave, visited different jazz men for different charms. . Love portion charms, gambling charms, etc. .Non of them worked. . .I desecrated juju shrines and temples hoping that the jazz men will harm me, beat some of them up because of the stories i grew up hearing, used to hear myths like someone slapped a jazz man and his hands were swollen for weeks, after which they began to rot away or after slapping a jazz man a person was unable to bring down his hands and suffered excruciating pains etc. . .I wanted to see it in action, even it it mean me dying as a result I was just ready. . .I just wanted to see the supernatural in action because I had lost faith in my religion and in god. . .Just wanted to see something so I went the juju way. .

One of the most feared and revered among the juju men i beat up(many tales about him dissapearing and appearing all over the place, they said the last guy that slapped him died 3 days after wards) told me that I was never going back to Europe again, he vowed to turn me into a frog . .My mum went and beg him crying, he threw her out and i still slapped him after wards. . . I just wanted to see the juju in action even ii it means harming me. I did not care. I just wanted to see it. I afrronted different fulani people beliving that they will use juju to harm me because of the tales and stories i grew up hearing about them and how strong they were when it comes to jazz and juju. I affronted the ones with the most charms who parade themselves as stong juju fulani men. People normally stay away from them but i affronted them looking for their trouble. We stole the cow of one of them who went and called the police instead of using juju to harm us according to the stories I heard about him then, It was crazy the things I did then. . . They actually tried to harm me but they used conventional methods. . .They tried to use bows, knives etc to attack me. . .

I was crazy then and I did so many crazy things. . .Juju is just make belief that relies on fear and rumors to sustain it. . .Juju is NOT real. . .If juju were real we will not be speaking english and bearing names, like john, slivia, nancy, jane, ann, victor etc. . White people would have been speaking igbo, and answering names like olayinka, chinedu, osaze, bello etc. . .Juju begins and ends with them say dem say. . .Those that look real are either as a result of majic tricks(Nigerians and Africans in general forget that there is a thing called magic which involves tricks). If magicians like Daren Brown, Jame Randi, David Copperfield and Richard Angle live in Nigeria they would have been worshiped and revered as the strongest juju men on earth. . .These white men I have mentioned do magic tricks that NO juju man can ever do. .They do it in public, they walk on water, levitate, fly around. . .Behead themselves. . They do INCREDIBLE things. .But its all magic and when they reveal their tricks which some of them have. . You will only laugh at their crativity. . .So juju is NOT real. . .Its all make belief. . .We all grew up hearing these juju stories, and they are constantly drummed into our ears. . .A lie repeated all the time later becomes the truth. . . .

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/992018/mazaje-lets-discuss-atheism-insight/1#11478421
Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 05, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1374621/kenneth-hagin-kenneth-copeland-pentecostal/2#17114789

Enigma: Chibuebem Bros

First of all, I'd like to say that my opinion is that no preacher or teacher knows it all, even Paul said so. In that sense, if we are nitpickers, we can find fault with any preacher at all. Second, I'd like to say that even those that some of us accuse as false teachers will quite often say accurate and even biblical things; therefore it is still possible to learn from them.

Now the danger with the main WoF leaders is this: in one word counterfeit.

Check this often used illustration: if I give you a 1000 naira bill and tell you that is e.g. a ten dollar bill, you will laugh at me.

If I give you a very well forged 10 dollar bill, you may not immediately suspect me until e.g. if you pass the bill through some form of fake detector.

The WoF leaders are in the latter category; they clothe their message with "Christian-speak" or "Christianese", they add some supportable Christian ideas, they quote copiously from the Bible, but at the heart of their message, they hide poison which subverts the message of Christ.

Another illustration often used: if I place a bottle of liquid marked clearly "Poison", right thinking people will not drink from it; if I put small poison (though enough to kill) in a bottle of cola, even otherwise sensible people may unknowingly drink the poisoned cola.

The WoF message subverts the teaching of Christ in many ways even belittling Christ and God the Father while elevating man to the status of "god": where Christ and the apostles taught contentment, the WoF message teaches "name it and claim it"; and the "positive confession" thing goes beyond just having a positive outlook or trusting in Jesus' statements like "be of good cheer" in that the positive confession thing is seen as being able to create things/realities etc.

On whether I think a pastor should be poor, my answer is - 'not necessarily unless that is a calling for him'. On the other hand, a Christian let alone a pastor is not supposed to be obsessed with money and wealth --- which in the end is what WoF does!

Have you ever seen Creflo Dollar & co doing the "Money cometh to me" madness on video? angry

Compare with 1 Timothy 6

These are the things you are to teach and insist on. 3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4 they are conceited and understand nothing. They have an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions 5 and constant friction between people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8 But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9 Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

11 But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. 12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 13 In the sight of God, who gives life to everything, and of Christ Jesus, who while testifying before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you 14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. 18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: Yeah i need to be a mod here. so i can permanently ban logicboy and pagan 9ja and i will give pharisees like bookmark and truthislight restricted posting privileges. they can only make 3 posts a day grin
www.nairaland.com/1392660/kindly-suggest-moderators-section/2#up

1 Like

Re: Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) by Obinoscopy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Reyginus: www.nairaland.com/1392660/kindly-suggest-moderators-section/2#up
That's not the recognised thread. This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1394239/interested-moderating-section

Interested NLer should pls indicate interest there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / 'AI Jesus' Talks Dating, Relationships, Morals — Even Offers Video-gaming Tips / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.