Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? (1691 Views)

What Makes Nigeria The Giant Of Africa / Nigeria Is Not The Giant Of Africa! / Woe! To Nigerian Government. Ghana Is Now The Giant Of Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by shawn5ng(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
I woke up this morning and I ask my self this question. Who is truly the giant of Africa. Right from my childhood till now that am 35 all I hear is Nigeria is the giant of Africa but yet things are not working for us in the country. The unemployment rate is high, no power. Things are not just working well and yet they said we are d giant of Africa.
Is Nigeria truly the giant of Africa? What of South Africa of yesterday and the world seems to recognize them as the giant of Africa.
Let's hear your opinion too.
Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by bcomputer101: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
The giant of Africa is a country dat hav so many OGA at the TOP...

OR

Let ♍e check www.google dot the remaining is with oga at the top
Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by Bigflamie(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
bcomputer101: The giant of Africa is a country dat hav so many OGA at the TOP...

OR

Let ♍e check www.google dot the remaining is with oga at the top
FOOL
Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
Bigflamie:
FOOL
I concur angry
Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by ojofu(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
A sick lion is still a lion and not an antelope. We are still the Giant of Africa, But this Giant is fast asleep. The question is, who will wake him up?.
Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by Maxymilliano(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Nigeria still remain the giant of Africa...
Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by shawn5ng(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2013
If we say Nigeria is the d giant of Africa how come Nigeria is still backwardness. To my own opinion South Africa is the Giant of Africa. Do u realise that SA manufacture Armoured Tank in their country. Technology determines who the giant is truly. What can we manufacture here. Guys don't let us deceive ourselves Nigeria is far far behind when it comes to military might, technology and economy.
Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by vizboy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
shawn5ng: If we say Nigeria is the d giant of Africa how come Nigeria is still backwardness. To my own opinion South Africa is the Giant of Africa. Do u realise that SA manufacture Armoured Tank in their country. Technology determines who the giant is truly. What can we manufacture here. Guys don't let us deceive ourselves Nigeria is far far behind when it comes to military might, technology and economy.
keep dreaming Nigeria is still and will always be the GAINT OF AFRICA
Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by shawn5ng(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2013
Naija shld wake up if they are truely d giant. Being giant is by what ppl see not just word of mouth.
Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2013
If a group claim to be the giant of Africa, they should at least try to provide convincing evidence in support of their claim.
Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by orgasticdance: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2013
America is the giant of africa. in my limited experience they've had more influence on me than any other country withinn Africa geographically. From the gods I worship to the things I read and the music, books, gadgets and things I consume; no other country comes close to wielding the kind of influence they've had on me.
Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by solomon111(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2013
Throw these thread into the bin.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
shawn5ng: If we say Nigeria is the d giant of Africa how come Nigeria is still backwardness. To my own opinion South Africa is the Giant of Africa. Do u realise that SA manufacture Armoured Tank in their country. Technology determines who the giant is truly. What can we manufacture here. Guys don't let us deceive ourselves Nigeria is far far behind when it comes to military might, technology and economy.
i really think you should do your research again and come to discover that we not only make tanks, we make our rifles, patrol boats NNS Andoni etc.

I really think the refusal of our local media to report good news about naija is begining to take a toll on us. Most people do not know what the country is anymore. This is bad!

The bad news you report is as important as the good news you didnt talk about
Re: Who Is The The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
op i really think you should read this with an open mind and not with frustration or hatred for Nigeria. Then, you would come to see things in a different way.

Pls pay close attention to the criteria for judgement given and come to see that nothing can be more fair.

https://www.nairaland.com/1246212/south-africa-vs-nigeria-which

(1) (Reply)

Surprising Under-reporting Of Achebe Obsequies By AIT / Kemi Olunloyo Dares The Nigerian National Assembly Over Gay Law “arrest Me If Yo / Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.