Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Help! Only Child Under Pressure To Get Married Without Job. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Only Child Under Pressure To Get Married Without Job. (1138 Views)

Can You Get Married Without Love? / Most Of Our Parents Married Without Courtship But They Luv Themselves More That Us Today. Why? / Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Only Child Under Pressure To Get Married Without Job. by ozodimgba(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Pls nairalanders, a friend of mine looks depressed unlike him. I asked severally and he later opened up to me, his plight:

He is thirty, the only child and he lost his father 12 years ago. He is from the eastern part of the country, graduated from one of the higer institutions in Nigeria and just on his nysc. He has his poor mother @ the village.

Now his problem is that his mother and other close relatives have been pestering this my guy to get married without any job or steady source of income. His vehement refusal to get married until he has secured a job or @least have a reasonable source of income made the family members to look @ him as irresponsible child. His mother is not happy hence his unhappiness.

Now he want members of this forum to advice him, should he get married now to pls his mother and other family members that love him or should he hold on till he gets a job or @least a reasonable source of income?

Ur candid advice would be appreciated.
Re: Help! Only Child Under Pressure To Get Married Without Job. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
ozo-dimgba:
Pls nairalanders, a friend of mine looks depressed unlike him. I asked severally and he later opened up to me, his plight:

He is thirty, the only child and he lost his father 12 years ago. He is from the eastern part of the country, graduated from one of the higer institutions in Nigeria and just on his nysc. He has his poor mother @ the village.

Now his problem is that his mother and other close relatives have been pestering this my guy to get married without any job or steady source of income. His vehement refusal to get married until he has secured a job or @least have a reasonable source of income made the family members to look @ him as irresponsible child. His mother is not happy hence his unhappiness.

Now he want members of this forum to advice him, should he get married now to pls his mother and other family members that love him or should he hold on till he gets a job or @least a reasonable source of income?

Ur candid advice would be appreciated.
guy dat ur paddy no need to get job for him to marry.if na me be him na to go get one small village marry na im i for do if my parents dey pester me.village girls really cheap to maintain and i go recommend village babes for jobless men
Re: Help! Only Child Under Pressure To Get Married Without Job. by psucc(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
. . . And you feel u wd get d whole world to advise you or guy. Tell him to settle down with the one he feels that in plenty or in want he will keep her. But never to fall a victim of looking for another when God will bless him as a result of those innocent children for whose sake God will not allow him to on jobless. He should get married, who knows if the gold is hidden therein.
Re: Help! Only Child Under Pressure To Get Married Without Job. by omega25red(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
so his mother is mad because he is sensible enough to know that you need a job and stability before you get married

well he should ask his mother to open her wallet for the wedding and to support them until he gets on his feet would have been my advice but tell him to be a man and stay stroong to his convictions because he will be the one who would have to live with a wife he can't support
Re: Help! Only Child Under Pressure To Get Married Without Job. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Let your parents push you anyhow they like, but u have a responsibility of saying no.
Re: Help! Only Child Under Pressure To Get Married Without Job. by ozodimgba(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thank u all, ur advice\opinions are much valued. May good God continue to bless u all. Keep the advices coming as it will be well appreciated. Luv u all.

(1) (Reply)

How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? / Message To All Men:please Beware / Why Do People Disrespect Single Women And Widows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.