Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,849 members, 7,841,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees (1828 Views)

OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? / He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by ariblaze(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2008
atleast he rubbed

and not robbed it

i guess thats aight grin
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by Sisikill: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2008
opokonwa:

[size=16pt]He robbed a bank because he is a thief![/size] [size=16pt]Period.[/size]

Besides your story sounds like a blue-light fiction.

[size=18pt]GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS!!![/size]
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by tRoOE(f): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2008
adesodgi:

ThE sTuPiDeSt ThInG i EvEr DiD fOr LoVe WaS sTeAlInG mA mUmS GoLd ChAiN wEn I wAs In PrImArY sChOoL fOr THiS gUrL i ToT i LoVeD. . .
[size=12
pt] embarassed embarassed embarassed, u are kidding right. So what did you mom did after she found out u stole her Gold[/size]
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by adesodgi(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2008
ShE nEvEr FoUnD oUt, Or MaYb ShE dId BuT nEvEr HeArD hEr SaY aNyTHiNg AbOuT iT. . .IF sHe FOuNd OuT, I'Ll Go On FooD sTrIkE. . . .aNd SuRe GeT gRouNdEd no DoUbT!
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by tRoOE(f): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2008
Don't worry i will call your mom personal and inform her what u did
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by TOYOSI20(f): 5:26am On Mar 28, 2008
@ Topic,

That's not love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's called being ignorant, what if he was killed in the process?,

Would his girlfriend still not have gone to school if he didn't rob the bank?

Give me a break, that's just a lame excuse. embarassed
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 28, 2008
or lets say he tole some persons monnies to pay his girlfriends school fees
Re: He Robbed A Bank To Pay Girlfriend's School Fees by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2008
ariblaze:

atleast he rubbed

and not robbed it

i guess thats aight grin

Hahahaha! grin cheesy grin cheesy He was probably "polishing" the bank, must have worn through the vault by now. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Spoken English Is Bad / how can i unsunscribe from nairaland? / Dress Sense/style That Turns U On In A Guy/lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.