Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House (19211 Views)

Peter Nwaoboshi Buries His Father In Delta (pics) / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2013
Do not insult the President. Your fathers deserve respects.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by takedat(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Do not insult the President. Your fathers deserve respects.
The president should also not disrespect Nigerians by telling barefaced and flagrant lies. Why serve Nigerians delicacies of lies when no one asked him to?

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Gamji007: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2013
taharqa: MP, yr Father and GEJ who mumu pass. Can yr father, or any male in yr entire lineage, eva be able to clean d sole of President's show??.. Keep Hating there. You still hv not realisd d main reason for the Generational FAILURE; at dis rate, you are likely to die a FAILURE too..

taharqa: Bros, are you talking about yr Father dis way? You are just too damn disrespectful. Your own Father again, who gave life to you? Haba! He does spew Gabbage from his azzz now; he usuali does so from his mouth. Plz, shld sm respect.

From your comments, it seems even your mother is not sure who your father is, but she lied to you that GEJ is your father because he visited the brothel once before your birth. I advise you to take up a mission of searching for your father instead of wasting your time on nairaland defending a slowpoke,clueless, toad-brain GEJ whom you assume to be your father.

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by ZACHIE: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2013
may all our struggles yield houses like this
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by omonnakoda: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2013
So he knows when he will die?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by omonnakoda: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2013
taharqa: So when a house has bn destroyd by bomb or by floors, its wrong Vocab to say 'i want to build it'?? .... Anyways, I am NOT interestd in d least wheda d President is Building/Rebuilding his country house in d village. That's what every sane person does or aspires to. I was only asking smone a questn for d sake of clarity..
What is "wrong Vocab" ? That is just ...........WRONG!!
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2013
take dat: The president should also not disrespect Nigerians by telling barefaced and flagrant lies. Why serve Nigerians delicacies of lies when no one asked him to?
I repeat do not insult the President. Have you ever been to his House ? How can you assume he is lying when you havent been there. Do not insult your President.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by temitemi1(m): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2013
When wud these people stop lying to us!!!
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Chinom(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Do not insult the President. Your fathers deserve respects.

Seconded!!. Some of these e.diots here calling him 'retardeen' are really offsprings of not only ret*arded but demented parents.
However, that 'struggling to build' story is a joke. He is one of the highest paid presidents in the world.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Ebestsmscom: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2013
What a misleading heading.

GEJ is struggling is a fatal LIE.

Even if he is building US white house.

Next thread pls....
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by miiraaj: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2013
GEJ is struggling to build a mini Dubai in Otouke! grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by ZACHIE: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2013
I have promised never to abuse the Prez, call him names, respect him and obey him, provided he does the same to me.
Now that he had called me a fool to my face, i have no choice but to call him a dolt.
dazz all

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Sharrks: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2013
Must GEJ keep exposing his inadequacies,though myself and most discerning mind in this forum, except the simpletons' will agree that the shoeless creek cowboy is a comfirmed serial liar, brought up by another confirmed thief of international repute aka "Alame".Come 2015 let us all show him that you can only fool some people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.Lets's all vote out the tyranny from power,remember your vote is you power
ZACHIE: may all our struggles yield houses like this
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Ebestsmscom: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2013
miiraaj: GEJ is struggling to build a mini Dubai in Otouke! grin

grin
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Uziehot(m): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2013
Don't 4get dat "our oga at d top is a doctor" he's only tryin 2 remind us how n whr he got his qualification and grade."dr-in-lies"
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by FlyboyZee: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2013
2iic: Musiwa can u show us the picture of his house. Until then hold your peace.

QED.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by najoke: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2013
Gamji007:

From your comments, it seems even your mother is not sure who your father is, but she lied to you that GEJ is your father because he visited the brothel once before your birth. I advise you to take up a mission of searching for your father instead of wasting your time on nairaland defending a slowpoke,clueless, toad-brain GEJ whom you assume to be your father.

^
Dude,u r so so on point

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by FlyboyZee: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2013
2iic: Musiwa can u show us the picture of his house. Until then hold your peace.

QED. EoD.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Morgan1092(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2013
And hw re we sure GEJ said dis?
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by gunuvi(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2013
Wait oooo. GEJ don forget his properties ooo. Heeey he is saying the truth o as he might has forgotten. Remember he is very clue.....less
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Sharrks: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2013
You do not appear to me as a naive personality, but the character your person keep on exhibiting, leave me no choice but to call you an un-repentant simpleton
Billyonaire: I repeat do not insult the President. Have you ever been to his House ? How can you assume he is lying when you havent been there. Do not insult your President.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by tspun(m): 11:03am On Mar 17, 2013
Keep using dat to decieve d masses. We all know ur trick. Nigeria a country with great liars.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2013
musiwa21: that is a lie... i saw the picture of his properties that why i said his house is bigger than the benin airport. i also know some of the properties he owns..

he is richer than obama.

goodluck salary in one year, buys a very large house in canada all paid for. even a senator salary pays for a house in a year 100%

the salary of the nigeria president and everything attach to it. is more than $2 million a years. .. his income as president of nigeria can buy 3 houses in canada.

Not in Canada but two houses in Beverly Hills and Malibu
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Valto(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2013
i was in otueke last 2week and goodluck jonathan av a befitting home and though no electricity in his home town for more that 6 to 7weeks
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by symbianDON(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2013
my oga GEJ, what meaneth all these lies
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by franchizy(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2013
To b Plank, GEJ is tolding d truths. I'm prom his place and he is find it dificults to builds his house. Why can't we 4 ones belief GEJ, he is d best president Nijeria ever has. He has neva stole our moni, he has no investments, he win election witout rigin, he has change d lifes of many Nijeriens, we must len to trust and belief GEJ. He is a honest man and truth man
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Policewoman(f): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2013
[/quote]Present at the occasion were Chairman of Visafone, Jim Ovia; Chairman Capital oil, Chief Ifeanyi Uba; Chairman of A-Z Oil, Chika Okafor, Chairman Arik Air, Joseph Arumemi–Ikhide, Oba Otudeko and Tony Elumelu.

Also present were Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Tunde Lemo, ministers, senators, members of the House of Representatives and prominent indigenes of Otuoke.[quote]
These people alone sef are enough to build an airport inside the Anglican Church if MR PRESIDENT so wishes. Haba, Bro Jonathan, take am easy dey lie na grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by nuelkaosi(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2013
But I stl love GEJ!!
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Itoroetti(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2013
All of u that are busy hating jonathan will all meet ur water loo except u change.what has fashola done to u guys?upon d "thief-thief" that tinubu did,u guys still bestowed asiwaju on him.Obasanjo,one of d worst nigeria's nightmare was from ur territory,yet u guys hardly criticise him.pls can u list obj's achievement during his 2years of reign in power?mention one president dat has bin able to achieve wat jonathan has achieve under 2years and I'll show u de word impossible in governance
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by PosCaricature: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2013
What a lying, clueless, visionless man do we have as a President in this country?!
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by thelastPope(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2013
It is sad that Yorubas and some Hausa/Fulani on NL have made it a project to insult the President everytime. It is sad because some of us still have little hope that Nigeria can still work but the trend that has been going on since 2011 just tells me this union is bound to fail. Very very soon, something interesting will happen and those of you who have been part of this conspiracy will have your wish. But in a very interesting way.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by strangest(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2013
musiwa21: that is a lie... i saw the picture of his properties that why i said his house is bigger than the benin airport. i also know some of the properties he owns..

he is richer than obama.

goodluck salary in one year, buys a very large house in canada all paid for. even a senator salary pays for a house in a year 100%

the salary of the nigeria president and everything attach to it. is more than $2 million a years. .. his income as president of nigeria can buy 3 houses in canada.

can you please use google map to show us his home... waiting....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wuraola House In Ikeja Engulfed By Fire (photos) / Obiano Never Gave Father Mbaka N5m - Ifeanyi Aniagoh / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday To Mark 61st Independence Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.