Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House (19212 Views)

Peter Nwaoboshi Buries His Father In Delta (pics) / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by drnoel: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
musiwa21: that is a lie... i saw the picture of his properties that why i said his house is bigger than the benin airport. i also know some of the properties he owns..

he is richer than obama.

goodluck salary in one year, buys a very large house in canada all paid for. even a senator salary pays for a house in a year 100%

the salary of the nigeria president and everything attach to it. is more than $2 million a years. .. his income as president of nigeria can buy 3 houses in canada.
God bless u ma broda
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by aalex1: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
Dat was how he said he had no shoes,but we saw a pix of him wit shoes and a wrist watch,evn one of his friend had a big radio....he tinks he is deceiving us,only those dat wants 2 b fooled wil b.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by ifeci: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
He was once witout shoes, now he is struggling to build a house! somebody shout alleluya!!
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
hello pple, 've been thinking bout dis nd damn the consequences . wanna own a site ''fuckNigeria.com'' what do u think?
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by blackbeau1(f): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
I think he used the wrong english. He meant to say that he doesn't know if he should build the house or not,considering the fact that his children may not be interested
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Revolva(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
The president of the federal republic of Nigeria is just a CLOWN ..
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by mkoabiola: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
GEJ is a comedian.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by dokunbam(m): 2:57am On Mar 18, 2013
joke of the year
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Ebao2(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2013
This is what we called transformation conspiracy.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by jimik42: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Uncle Jonah I hail you ooooooooo...............
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by esn1(f): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ma problem is not in building the house, but please, some of his guest or entourage who are supporting him should please pay their staff their salaries. Charity begins at home. This goes to Ifeanyi Ubah.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by jambya(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2013
Apologies Mr. President, we are nt fools; so reframe ur expression. You are not strugglin to build d house, you are only contemplating ur family might not live in d house eventuali after so much 9ja fund hs bn tie down. Whch I see as d reasn u hvnt completed d house. Strugglin ke? No come dey form super-hero 4 us jare abeg!!!
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by surecan: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2013
babe_online:
======================
Hello? how is GEJ his father Apart from that, who is going to respect a man that does not have respect for the people of his country by thinking they are retarded, saying ''he is struggling'' to build his house when it is in his time as the president that the highest money has been stolen from Nigeria? Please, please, please. angry

you would have said it is during his time that fraudsters were not allowed because during the pst govt they also embezzling the public fund but the president refused to fight for it and all were covered but GEJ refused to cover them
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oga Jona hope you aint indirectly asking the big boys in attendace to "settle"/donate towards the project sha? Cos Obj struggled to build presidential library too and we know billions of naira was donated by the big boys. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Celebrates Birthday With Kids At An IDP Camp (Photos) / Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters / —david Mark's Daughter Reveals Why She Dumped PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.