Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode (35540 Views)

RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool / Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! / Reuben Abati Is A Product Of Same-sex Marriage: Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by vanstanzy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
FF Kayode no go kill us o!*Laughing*

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by tpapi: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
I trust my man okupe by now him for don change am for FFK
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by jmoore(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
same-sex can never produce a baby, so what the hell is this dude talking about? smh
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by grrit: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
;DThis is spanking hot mhen.. shocked patiently wating for his reply.. Choi..
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by abdulkayus(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
dis is nt jus 1 nil bt TKO, Techical Knock Out as some Nlanders has said. Let c if Abati can resurrect a little bit
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by kglamour(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaybayor:

https://twitter.com/realFFK
NEW FILM IN NOLYWOOD
TITLE: The loose attack dogs
YEAR OF PRODUCTION: Till 2015
DURATION: Seasonal(eni wotan)
PRODUCER: GEJ
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Nigerian
DIRECTOR: OBJ

viewer discretion is advice
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by scobaba: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
This FFK guy should either hug transformer, jump into a lake, boil concrete stone or roam the streets naked.

What's his own? If e too vex for this country, he should go and seek citizenship in kenya, burkina faso or sudan.

Mtcheeeew, u guys should tell him to try one of the above mentioned and he will be happy for the remaining part of his life.

Meanwhile ABATI sef na senior MUMUni alao.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by johnkent(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
What an ignorant statement!

2 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Solowande(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
Donovan: Omo, this one na technical knock-out o.
for where, expect d KOP(knock out punch) from Abati. uncle Fani watch ur back o
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Manred: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
kai, me i no understand this statement. Can someone elaborate it 4 me please.

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by tiwasiaife(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
chiover: Oboy the score line is damn furking geometric. This man has finished abati and other gays o. I so much like this tweet but trust Abati to come out with a world class solo effort just like Maradona. Activated to wait and see o
The result of Reuben Abati's existence is Woman+Woman=Reuben - Man+Man=-+Abati
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
grrit: ;DThis is spanking hot mhen.. shocked patiently wating for his reply.. Choi..

Whats spanking hot about that thrash he twitted?...Fani Kayode is Abati's twin brother...both are from same parents and Fani Kayode emerged from the bum first..He should shut tha f**K up..

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Remii(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
samtheman: what those that mean? is Abati a gay or homo? this is incredible.

He's practically insulting his parents, it's more like saying both of them are weaklings so their product is lily livered clueless spineless pawn
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by ojj(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
Fatality you win grin
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2013
Thank God both of them are from the same tribe
Let them duke it out
Rascal versus rascal
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by blackbeau1(f): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
No wonder some people on nairaland believe its right to call people names when you don't agree with their views .they are just copying their leaders.this is so irresponsible of Fani-kayode

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by profola2be(m): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
jmoore: same-sex can never produce a baby, so what the hell is this dude talking about? smh
Both of them are product of a "LEAKING CONDOM" careless talkers!
The MATING that Produced the two of them was not expected to lead to child bearing!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nedu31(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
Wow!!! My B P has reduce to 80.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by groovie(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
K.O. missing link? this guy called him so many things in one. WICKED!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
precisely and clinically executed punch.....this was indeed a BLOW FROM GODHAND!!!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Policewoman(f): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
DAYUM!!!!!!! This one na hitting below the belt. grin grin grin
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nedu31(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Wow!!! My B P has reduce to 80. From "my Oga on the top" to "a product of same sex marriage " I can now laugh and forget economic hardship facing me and other good citizen of this country.Abati pls i want u to make my monday enjoyeable.oga Abati i knw u can make us smile again.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by MrGlobe(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
*raises flag* that was below the belt
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Aikayy: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
damas11111:

Read what you've written here yourself. Now does it make any sense?

Don't mind that fool! It wld take him @ least 10yrs to be as smart as that "oga ontop" man.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by chucky234(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Omen100: Space booked because I can't make any comment yet because I don't any problem from my oga at the top that will lead to my suspension & will proper usage of it when the thread reached maturity. grin grin grin
Gbagaun
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by MurderX: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
Reuben Abati papa na Man, im mama na Man, so Reuben get 2 pama - twisted from FFK. Lol
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
abdulkayus: na dis one dem dey call double upper cut wit knockout. One blow, seven die.
Abati........... Missin link; product of same sex marriage.

This one nah technical knock out. undecided
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by chucky234(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
black_beau: No wonder some people on nairaland believe its right to call people names when you don't agree with their views .they are just copying their leaders.this is so irresponsible of Fani-kayode
Erima name calling is not a Nigerian or NL thing,you need to visit US or UK forums to see where it all started.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by yuzedo: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
Are you guys naïve or just bored?! Everybody encouraging this festering buffoon called FFK must not know he is as idiØtic as the man he is attacking. Infact, Abati has more respect and relevance than this scumbag fani-kayode.

Y'all need to edit your posts & tell FFK to STFU.

Fûck both of them. This crotch-stain FFK has no moral standing to even comment in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
One day, oga decided to give his wife a surprise package. He moulded a big heart cake (♥) with the assistance of the househelp, a project which took almost the whole day.

Madam came back and met the househelp sleeping and snoring:

Madam: Will you get up now! Stupid girl. What have you been doing since morning?

Househelp: Madam welcome. No vex abeg. Me and oga dey make love since morning. Na just now now we finish I say make I lie down small...

Imagine what will happen!

Dis English sef na waooo
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by yuzedo: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
gbosaa:

Whats spanking hot about that thrash he twitted?...Fani Kayode is Abati's twin brother...both are from same parents and Fani Kayode emerged from the bum first..He should shut tha f**K up..
You be my guy anyday! People on NL are being quite puerile and shallow tonight.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Paulonminyi: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Inik: Fani kayode is a careless talker, you have no right to insult someone just because you disagree with his views
kayode ve no right 2 insult as u said. Bt Abati ve rigt 2 insult d whole country? Hmmmm am askin u pocket lawer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Worried About South West / Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate / Student Who Created Jonathan Parody Twitter Account Detained For 54 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.