Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode (35541 Views)

RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool / Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! / Reuben Abati Is A Product Of Same-sex Marriage: Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by teetee123: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
[quote author=laylow001]One day, oga decided to give his wife a surprise package. He moulded a big heart cake (♥) with the assistance of the househelp, a project which took almost the whole day.

Madam came back and met the househelp sleeping and snoring:

Madam: Will you get up now! Stupid girl. What have you been doing since morning?

Househelp: Madam welcome. No vex abeg. Me and oga dey make love since morning. Na just now now we finish I say make I lie down small...

Imagine what will happen!

Dis English sef na waooo[/quote

Oh my Gosh. Alarm don blow. Yam pepper scatter scatter. Isu ata yaun yaun.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
jmoore: same-sex can never produce a baby, so what the hell is this dude talking about? smh
since the topic did not say biological product, there is something like homo couples adopting kids just like elton john and his husband..we could say the kid they adopted is their product..not necessarily biological product..but still their product because its now their child. :-/
Anyway still on still, fani kayode is a disgrace for resorting to name calling. Dats absolute bullshit mehn. I just lost my respect for the dude. Damn

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
booqee: since the topic did not say biological product, there is something like homo couples adopting kids just like elton john and his husband..we could say the kid they adopted is their product..not necessarily biological product..but still their product because its now their child. :-/
Anyway still on still, fani kayode is a disgrace for resorting to name calling. Dats absolute bullshit mehn. I just lost my respect for the dude. Damn

You sef try! U even get respect for Fani before, the same Abuja rottweiler under Obj, who insulted and abused everything that moved.

2 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
deandavid: sorry to ask, but are you gay?
what has ur question got to do with my comment??
Some nairalanders can make u sooo sick! How old are u..btw??
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
naijababe:

You sef try! U even get respect for Fani before, the same Abuja rottweiler under Obj, who insulted and abused everything that moved.
well nt dat i'm a fan of the guy before. I'm only emphasizing dat if i had any little respect for him before..then its all gone..not dat i even know much bout him.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Sagewood: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Lowest of the low.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by informatix: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
FFK. 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 - Abati 0

next match is Teslim Balogun stadium Surulere.
monday 4pm.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by yemivictor: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
booqee: my handle says 'female'. Last i checked gays are for male homosexuals.. Besides, what has ur qst got to do with my comment??
Some nairalanders can make u sooo sick! How old are u..btw??

Please stop displaying your ignorance in a sophisticated manner ala Reuben Abati. The term "gay" can be used for both sexes.

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by White007(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
black_beau: No wonder some people on nairaland believe its right to call people names when you don't agree with their views .they are just copying their leaders.this is so irresponsible of Fani-kayode
Sisi, you are so on point.

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by elobyobi: 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
Trust a yoruba man †Φ run his mouth anytime...when time reach to throw punches the guy ƍơ just....run his mouth some more.
Coward of cowards!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by kevoneal: 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
ebamma: .Na where man dey work na dia him dey chop,na him make dem dey call am workchop, Mr abati continue dey defend your workchop na jealousy dey worry fani kayode i know say if jonathan follow give fani kayode workchop him go do worse than wetin abati dey do now

GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by White007(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
Fani Kayode is an "agbaya and a rascal" to boot. embarassed

Is anyone surprised? Wasn't he the attack dog under Obj?

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by elobyobi: 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
yemivictor:

Please stop displaying your ignorance in a sophisticated manner ala Reuben Abati. The term "gay" can be used for both sexes.
Tell her/him/it

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Obijulius: 12:17am On Mar 18, 2013
YORUBA vs YORUBA
COWARD vs COWARD
AGBERO vs AGBERO
PIG vs PIG
grin grin

Who say GEJ no get sense?

4 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by kabba7(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2013
So is this to mean the national assembly was late in banning the gay bill if someone as old as APATI is a product of same sex marriage . I can see a real roforofo fight of the highest intensity during the week.fighting dirtyi would say
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 18, 2013
yemivictor:

okay
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2013
elobyobi:
Tell her/him/it
may you be referred to an 'it'. I wonder why nairalanders resort to insult on trivial issues. I wasn't even talking to you. You want to put ur nose in someone else's matter..and it had to be insulting?? Oh dear God!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Arysexy(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2013
2 yoriba old men washing their dirty amala stained agbada in d public, is dis the respect they claim to have?

2 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 18, 2013
Obijulius: YORUBA vs YORUBA
COWARD vs COWARD
AGBERO vs AGBERO
PIG vs PIG
grin grin

Who say GEJ no get sense?
must u guys bring tribalism into everything?? Wtf?!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Suks: 12:55am On Mar 18, 2013
Inik: Fani kayode is a careless talker, you have no right to insult someone just because you disagree with his views

so u agree with his views.......

ABATi deserves every curse he can get from Nigerians, a double mouthed son of the devil like dat

he shld not forget that dat position he holds is not forever ooo; he wld soon join d masses

hian!!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by ewet: 1:00am On Mar 18, 2013
men i am goin to garb my ticket and i must get front row seat to watch the war of words tht will start btwthis two word smiths.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Obijulius: 1:01am On Mar 18, 2013
booqee: must u guys bring tribalism into everything?? Wtf?!

So I should have said NIGERIAN vs NIGERIAN.

Guy I have said it the way it is...deal with it!

And thanks for not quoting me out of context! That's quite rare.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by tpia5: 1:16am On Mar 18, 2013
was it fani kayode he was referring to with "sophisticated ignorance"?

i thought he meant everybody commenting on the matter.

hmm, are they still debating or about to pass that same sex marriage bill in the senate?

cos some of you obviously know more than the rest of us.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 18, 2013
i love Africa , you can make anti gay comments or articles with no backlash , thumbs up Africa ,let's keep our continent gay free cool cool cool
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 18, 2013
booqee: must u guys bring tribalism into everything?? Wtf?!

When two Yorubas fight it is the ibos that gets trampled.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by EkoIle1: 1:22am On Mar 18, 2013
Obijulius:

So I should have said NIGERIAN vs NIGERIAN.

Guy I have said it the way it is...deal with it!

And thanks for not quoting me out of context! That's quite rare.

What was so out of context about your obvious tribal rubbish?
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 18, 2013
Absolutely meaningless
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Vansnickers: 1:25am On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by nicago: 1:45am On Mar 18, 2013
[quote
author=Omen100]Space booked, I can't make any comment now because I
don't want any problem from my oga at the top that will lead to my
suspension & will make proper use of this space when the thread
reach maturity stage. grin grin grin[/quote]

DAZZ ALL!!!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by ochukoccna: 2:10am On Mar 18, 2013
That punchline from FFK (regardless of his puerile antics of the past),was VICIOUS cheesy

booqee:
But Abati is licensed to call Nigerians names abi?!
Wow,ain't you an Einstein

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 18, 2013
Inik: Fani kayode is a careless talker, you have no right to insult someone just because you disagree with his views
true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Worried About South West / Student Who Created Jonathan Parody Twitter Account Detained For 54 Days / Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.