Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,031 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode (35538 Views)

RE: Wikileaks ! Reuben Abati Is A Fool / Reunebn Abati Is At His Usual Mischief Again! / Reuben Abati Is A Product Of Same-sex Marriage: Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
kopite: femi, thats extreme. be cautious on your usage of words in the nmae of politics.
Awesome username cool wink

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Fellonigerians: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
kettle calling pot black... they are all the same...
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by jpphilips(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
NRI PRIEST: Does this even make any sense ? How can a baby come out of a same sex intercourse ? Fani Kayode has gone nuts!

only if u didnt use your school fees for kalo-kalo

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by uzochinedu: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Omen100: Space booked, I can't make any comment now because I don't want any problem from my oga at the top that will lead to my suspension & will make proper use of this space when the thread reach maturity stage. grin grin grin

What is this idiot saying?
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by esoteric1: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
chingyjant:
Homosexuality is a strange practice in Nigeria.Infact we only know that act as an act practiced by animals.Why should we behave like animals when we are not one?Also it looks filty and disgusting.Inserting your joystick in where excreter comes out leaves one to imagine if the people practicing it are not maniacs.Go punder on it and i believe others who share my view will enlighten you more
. Animals do not practice homosexuality; they (animals) are more reasonable and decent than homosexuals.

2 Likes

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
nonsense
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by totorimi: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Fani Kayode fell off from his mothers back and broke his head when he was a toddler ever since then he has been mad and talking like a mad man for that matter. He should be avoided

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by lastpage: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
take dat: An uppercut and a hook! KnockOut!!!

Abati and FFK, two peas in a pod! Political opportunists and windbags!
While Abatti is a scumbag like his master, coming from Femi Fani Kayode is just too laughable!

*Is it not that boy that insults everyone his father's age mate, when OBJ made him "microphone"? (He is back to running his mouth again, like he has diarrhea of the mouth?)

*Is it not that adulterous man that tatoo his name on that Calabar girl's breast?
*Is it not that one that stole the FAAN dry when he was made the Minister for Aviation?

See what access to Social network is causing, shameless peeps hide behind and pontificate! grin grin

Wonders shall never end in this Nigeria!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Anextin(f): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
so it comes down to name calling, fani femi that was below the belts. hope abati doesnt give him the satisfaction of responding

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
But damn... I swear FFK don hit Abbati real bad. Nice puncline!
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Gbenge77(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2013
And Abati,Jonathan ass licker gets annihilated.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by vedaxcool(m): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2013
THe Fani guy dey mad oh!!

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by 2blunt: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2013
i read d post and am wondering what the difference btw him and Abati, has he 4gotten wen he was anti government, he will nearly scream fire out of his groins, den wen he got into government, he said on TV that "u dont talk while eating"
now tell me d difference btw him and abati, he too is a fuuucking product of same sex. and he is more nut to av made dat statement , where on earth has he seen a product of same sex, fuuuuuucking idiot
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by ylaa(f): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2013
this is too much. learned folks do not call each other names. pls wash your dirty linens in your closet. we are not interested. remember in politics, no permanent enemy.

1 Like

Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by ddeola: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
Thank U !
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Tonae: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
But Femi F. Kayode is no where near Dr. Abati when it comes to political decency. And why should this kayode wag his mouth carelessly over every issue.

He and his crude/uncouth boss were the worst this country ever had therefore he has no right to attack the current government in any capacity or is he extending the political war between GEJ and OBJ? In Abati`s shoes he would have done worst. We still remember vividly his blind defense to every madness of OBJ just a few years ago until he was humiliated out of office by the same bull in a China shop due to his (FFK) corrupt tendencies. And come to think of it, the president is constitutionally empowered to grant such pardon and people who committed worst offences in the past have received such pardon and heavens did not fall. Why the noise?

I would advise Dr. Abati to ignore the foolish lawyer and continue with his duties. This is the product of blind jealousy.
Re: Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode by Itee4real(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
an dis man call imsef human rightb activist ...GOMB jor! Quote]faarkkk!! Femi Fani-Kayode went in deeeeeeeppp!!![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu & Others At Alaba Rago Today / Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara / Bank Of Oduduwa Introduce New Currency Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.