Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt (26129 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / Lagos Has 1 Million HIV/AIDS Patients? / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by stevecantrell: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
#

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Even south African get mouth about HIV shocked shocked wonder shall never end.if the poster of AIDS feels like giving advices that means there is a problem in benue grin shocked
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Klinee: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
sweetcheecks:

[size=14pt]Why the is the highest number of infection is that of women And just above a half of the adults numbers are children Were they molested by these homosexuals
Do not let hate blind you and plunge you into helll. DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR GET YOUR PARTNER, FAMILY AND FRIENDS TESTED THAN ARGUING NONSENSE ON THE INTERNET. IT BEGINS WITH YOU! undecided[/size]
all your comments is gay propagative,maybe you are a lesbian.but we are not after lesbians we are after gays.pls allow us 2 deal with all those animals.dey are mad people ok
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Klinee: all your comments is gay propagative,maybe you are a lesbian.but we are not after lesbians we are after gays.pls allow us 2 deal with all those animals.dey are mad people ok
lesbians are not better ooo
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Olwe(f): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
HIV/Aids is a well known diseases however some people and other countries tend to ignore it.

Nigerians need a little bit of education about HIV/Aids and Homosexual becz the more they are aware about these two issues the better it will be for them.

There is no way you people will ignore the fact that people are dying and the number of people infected is increasing. Stop blaming gays and lesbians And deal with the issue. Get tested that's the only way yall will know you HIV/Aids status. And read about HIV/Aids or go to workshops about this desease and stop being ignorant

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
slimyem: Jisos!!!shockedshockedshocked
why u dey shout jesus?jesus touch you for breast?
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Seanjigga: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
See Beef !!! Na jst propaganda 2 get foreign.. No state is free.
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Seanjigga: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
See Beef !!! Na jst propaganda 2 get foreign aid .. No state is free.
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nicepoker(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
Campaign on world Aids day should be staged in benue state.
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
Dr.Tony:

If you understand †ђε pathophysiology of HIV then you will know why homosexual especially Male homosexuals are at a higher risk, †ђε Rectum(anus) has dense blood supply & is prone to tear on friction with any object, be it penis, this because †ђε epithelium of †ђε proximal part of †ђε rectum was not made for friction unlike that of †ђε vagina that is stratifed squamous epithelium specially designed for friction, so when there a break in †ђε epithelium of †ђε rectum it exposes †ђε capillaries there and hence tђε HIV is transmitted so easily.

Have you also forgotten that virus was first found among homosexuals in †ђε USA in †ђε early 80's.get your facts & epidemology studies right before mis-informing thousands of masses & further encouraging gays thereby increasing †ђε prevalence of this immune killer.

that was very informative, nice1.
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by BrutusOj(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: D idomas will be the first to be extint
God punish ur mouth.u tink all dis hiv figures r real?all dis are propaganda for fund raising by d Govt..and what makes u tink d idomas r d dominants if d figures r real?
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by logica(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]However, until someone can prove to me that the composition of a woman's back door is different than that of a man's[/size]
And you are claiming to be a medical student? Of course a male @nus has a prostate which a female @nus does not have. The prostate is responsible for the pleasure the male h0m0sexuals feel. So @nal sex is more pleasurable for a male h0m0 than a female. Capisce?

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Table Leg :

Are you fu...cking mad? What is the meaning of beloved blood of God?! Ode!

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Dr.Tony:

If you understand †ђε pathophysiology of HIV then you will know why homosexual especially Male homosexuals are at a higher risk, †ђε Rectum(anus) has dense blood supply & is prone to tear on friction with any object, be it penis, this because †ђε epithelium of †ђε proximal part of †ђε rectum was not made for friction unlike that of †ђε vagina that is stratifed squamous epithelium specially designed for friction, so when there a break in †ђε epithelium of †ђε rectum it exposes †ђε capillaries there and hence tђε HIV is transmitted so easily.

Have you also forgotten that virus was first found among homosexuals in †ђε USA in †ђε early 80's.get your facts & epidemology studies right before mis-informing thousands of masses & further encouraging gays thereby increasing †ђε prevalence of this immune killer.
How many homosexuals are in the state?! It is clear this is a smear campaign against gay people for sure. Stop being ignorant!

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
logica: And you are claiming to be a medical student? Of course a male @nus has a prostate which a female @nus does not have. The prostate is responsible for the pleasure the male h0m0sexuals feel. So @nal sex is more pleasurable for a male h0m0 than a female. Capisce?

[size=13pt]I said I'm a student. You're the one saying medical.

This is so sad. Not only did you spew one of the biggest lies I've ever encountered on Nairaland, but two members liked your sham of a comment. The levels of ignorance, prejudice, and oversabi on this thread are disgraceful.[/size]

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by logica(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I said I'm a student. You're the one saying medical.

This is so sad. Not only did you spew one of the biggest lies I've ever encountered on Nairaland, but two members liked your sham of a comment. The levels of ignorance, prejudice, and oversabi on this thread are disgraceful.[/size]
Which lie? That the male @nus has a prostate and the female doesn't? LMAO. Please humor me.

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
logica: Which lie? That the male @nus has a prostate and the female doesn't? LMAO. Please humor me.

[size=13pt]Take an anatomy course ASAP. The prostate gland is not located in the anus of a male human.[/size]

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by logica(m): 12:03am On Mar 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Take an anatomy course ASAP. The prostate gland is not located in the anus of a male human.[/size]
Who ever said "in"? I said "has". Now you figure whether "has" means "inside" or "outside somewhere".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage

http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa/23_love_secrets.html

Now, you go take Anatomy plus English classes.

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2013
Gay are evils regardless anything.I look down on such animals cool cool
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2013
logica: Who ever said "in"? I said "has". Now you figure whether "has" means "inside" or "outside somewhere".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage

http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa/23_love_secrets.html

Now, you go take Anatomy plus English classes.

[size=13pt]The prostrate gland is part of the male reproductive system. The anus/rectum has to be clear in order for waste to be excreted. Therefore, the anus of a man does NOT have a prostate. The prostate gland is below the bladder and anterior of the anus.[/size]

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Buchianom(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2013
Well said Ogugua!

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2013
And the men give to their unsuspecting wives at home.(A,s.sholes)maybe I aint gonna get marriesmcos the rate of promiscuity among married men is alarming.WTF?
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by logica(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]The prostrate gland is part of the male reproductive system. The anus/rectum has to be clear in order for waste to be excreted. Therefore, the anus of a man does NOT have a prostate. The prostate gland is below the bladder and anterior of the anus.[/size]
Yes. My house does not have a garden simply because the garden is NOT inside my house. You have issues with English and logic.

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Biafrarep(m): 12:13am On Mar 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

REALLY NIGERIA WITH THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE WILL BE THE GROUND ZERO OF A BUBANIC PLAGUE ONE DAY BECOUSE OF THE IGNORANCE, THE "I KNOW IT ALL" ATTITUDE AND A DENIAL DELUSION WORD!

NOW LETS SEE WHAT THE POST SAYS AS FACTS:

[b][size=14pt]

Please note the red bolded, these are real numbers 400K children & 700K adults who have been tested and were positive.

Where does it say total population estimate? Or any estimate for that matter?

The rest of the gibberish about money and this and that will take you straight to helll if you do not refrain from trivialising something that could kill a 2/5 of a population and more. Please this note a joke. Imagine Nigeria will always be behind in health issues. Some countries got rid of Polio more than 40 years ago and Nigeria is still relactanctly dealing with this. 40 years from now HIV/AIDS will be a thing of the past in the rest of the world and Nigeria will be when they start facing the truth about it. Word! Look at history.

YOU could even be worse than Botswana becouse Botswana is dealing and curbing its epidermic and a lot of you are here arguing about everything else except reality meaning you are still very far with dealing with the reality of this disaster.
[/size][/b]
you do not have to consume every report you see hook, line and sinker, especially our local statistics. I believe you are an adult, it is a known fact that many Nigerians do not go for HIV test, now if among the few that went for HIV test, out of 4.5 million produced 1.1million carriers what happens when majority goes for the test? In Botswana and other high HIV prevalent countries in Southern Africa, there was a corresponding high percentage of deaths and children orphaned by Aids even up to 1/3 of the population, now is this the case with Benue? I will appreciate it if you answer me politely, nobody is claiming to be a Prof here least of all you with your spelling and tense blunders.
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2013
logica: Yes. My house does not have a garden simply because the garden is NOT inside my house. You have issues with English and logic.

[size=13pt]Exactly. The garden is outside of your house. Your compound has a garden but your house does not. The same way the anus does not have a prostrate gland but the male reproductive system does.

"Has" means to contain or possess. It is a fact that the anus does not contain or possess the male prostrate gland. The anus/rectum is the last part of the digestive system and is not blocked by other organs for obvious reasons. You misspoke.[/size]

Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2013
^^^
I officially like biology. Thanks for the lesson cool
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by logica(m): 12:34am On Mar 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Exactly. The garden is outside of your house. Your compound has a garden but your house does not. The same way the anus does not have a prostrate gland but the male reproductive system does.

"Has" means to contain or possess. It is a fact that the anus does not contain or possess the male prostrate gland. The anus/rectum is the last part of the digestive system and is not blocked by other organs for obvious reasons. You misspoke.[/size]
LOL. OK, next time I will never say my house has a pool or garden. I will say my "compound" has a pool.

By the way, "has" = "To possess as a characteristic, quality, or function". The fact that a man's @nus has the prostate in proximity unlike a woman's gives it a "characteristic" or "quality". And that "quality" distinguishes their physiology enough to where g@y men find @nal sex pleasurable. Capisce?
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 19, 2013
logica: LOL. OK, next time I will never say my house has a pool or garden. I will say my "compound" has a pool.

By the way, "has" = "To possess as a characteristic, quality, or function". The fact that a man's @nus has the prostate in proximity unlike a woman's gives it a "characteristic" or "quality". And that "quality" distinguishes their physiology enough to where g@y men find @nal sex pleasurable. Capisce?
Give it up, dude! The lady trashed you very good.
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by logica(m): 12:40am On Mar 19, 2013
all4naija: Give it up, dude! The lady trashed you very good.
Your opinion...which of course you have a right to.
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 19, 2013
logica: LOL. OK, next time I will never say my house has a pool or garden. I will say my "compound" has a pool.

guy just accept it. You goofed. Stop going round in circles.

The males an.us has a prostrate Go sleep oga. Too much Alomo no good.
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by logica(m): 12:46am On Mar 19, 2013
brokoto: guy just accept it. You goofed. Stop going round in circles.
Do you know what it means to go round in circles? Do you even know what the prostate is? You better step aside.
Re: 1 Million HIV-Positive People In Benue – govt by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 19, 2013
logica: Do you know what it means to go round in circles? Do you even know what the prostate is? You better step aside.
I should ask you that question. Mr man do you know where the prostrate is located? Do you know where the anus is located? Have you ever sat down in an anatomy class? If you have then your anatomy teacher will be ashamed of you now.

The male an.us has a prostrate. Lmao!
After you will make an NSCDC joke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Kano Over Ex-wife’s Remarriage / False Awakenings: A Dream Within A Dream / Man Collapses And Dies While Driving In Gombe State (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51