Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Story: A New Dawn - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: A New Dawn (63490 Views)

Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) / Love Story - A Short Story / Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2013
luvmijeje: Oh dodo oh dodo
When shall I eat dodo
Ireti give us food o

That was d bastardized form of 'Oh my home' when I was in secondary school. Neduzze thanks for bringing back memories. Well done.

Lol, thanks dear. It was a consolation song for us after our nyash had been thoroughly caned.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2013
“Come and take your bottle” the man said.
Blessing went to take the bottle and then he requested for a pack of cigarettes and lighter. When she had brought it, he then paid her and left. Blessing was asked to sweep the shop and when she finished doing it, she and her mother began to pack all their wares into the shop.

Soon after, Mrs Dike and her daughter closed their shop. The first protector was locked with two padlocks, the legendary Tokoz padlock. The second and the main gate was locked also and they then began to walk down the road so that they could get to the bus stop where they would board a cab to their house. The evening was a lovely one and the stars were in their brightest regalia and were looking bigger today. Maybe there was a feast in the heavens today and they had all eaten to their fullest.

A cab began to come towards them from their back while they walked to the bus stop. It was rare to find a cab in this street so most of the time, it entailed walking down to the bus stop. The street was a lively one with lots of bars and joints where young people and old men alike sat out to enjoy the evening after a long’s day work. There were men of different timbers and calibers here. Men with timber sized stomach and caliber shaped head. The car coming at their back was a cab and it blew a horn as it came closer to them. Mrs Dike and her daughter stepped to one side of the road to wait for the car to go through.

The cab levelled up with them and a man leaned from the driver’s seat where he sat across the front passenger and called out to them.
“Where una they go?” the cab driver asked through the window of the passenger’s windscreen.
Mrs Dike was happy that she had seen someone to take her straight homr from the shop because the bust stop was still a long way away from where they where.
“We dey go Boms Avenue” Mrs dike replied.
“Oya enter make we commot”
“How much you go take from the two of us”
“Madam na 100 naira for the two of una oh”

Mrs Dike was surprised at the price of the taxi fare. Fuel was incessantly costly at this time and the price from the bus stop to her house was more than 100 naira. Yesterday, she had paid 70 naira because she was alone. It then meant that for two persons, it was supposed to be 140 naira. There was something fishy about this particular cab but she didnt know what it was. She just thanked her stars and entered the cab with her daughter. Had she known.....

A few metres from where they boarded the cab, another man stood and waved the taxi.
“Garrison” he said while flagging down the cab
“Garrison enter” the driver said.
The man entered the back of the car with them and pretty soon enough, he was discussing with the driver. What they were discussing, Mrs Dike was oblivous of it. Not that she wasn’t listening, but she couldn’t hear the language they spoke. It was obvious that they were speaking their native language which was Ikwerre and ever since she came to Port Harcourt, she had never been able to learn it because she hadn’t put interest in the language.
Except for their greeting ‘mmekawe’ which she had been able to pick up from her neighbours living around her, she did not know any other thing about the language. She was sure she heard Boms street from the driver’s mouth as he conversed with the other passenger. Well maybe he also lived there too or the passenger was asking him where he was heading to first, she thought to herself. Well, it wasn’t her concern she said silently to herself. The driver continued driving until he came to a T junction. Left led to Boms avenue and right was....

The driver swerved the car over to the right and entered the street. Agholu street was written boldly on a signboard standing at the entrance of the street. Mrs Dike was alarmed.
“Driver where you dey carry us go?” she asked obviously beginning to get frightened.
“When we reach there, you go know” the driver responded with a smirk on his face.

3 Likes

Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2013
Question of the day.

What will happen next?
The person with the correct answer will get one jumbo wrap of Igboh from me.

See you guys in the evening.

1 Like

Re: Story: A New Dawn by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 13, 2013
Lol. . . See ya head grin
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2013
Br3nd4: Lol. . . See ya head grin

lol... so you too no get idea? nobody get idea? oya make una kneel down, hands up, close una eyes and open una mouth.
update trying to load. be back soon. grin
Re: Story: A New Dawn by EzePromoe: 11:21pm On May 13, 2013
Neduzze5: Mrs Dike couldn’t hear the language they spoke. It was obvious that they were speaking their native language which was Ikwerre and ever since she came to Port Harcourt, she had never been able to learn it because she hadn’t put interest in the language.
If not that this is a story, i would have argued this part.
I'm a PH guy and i've never seen anybody from Igbo person that won't understand Ikwerre dialect, except for those in Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra, who may not understand every single word but you must surely know when someone is planning evil. undecided
BUT ITS A STORY!
Good evening!

1 Like

Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 6:34am On May 14, 2013
Eze Promoe:
If not that this is a story, i would have argued this part.
I'm a PH guy and i've never seen anybody from Igbo person that won't understand Ikwerre dialect, except for those in Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra, who may not understand every single word but you must surely know when someone is planning evil. undecided
BUT ITS A STORY!
Good evening!

I lived in Ph for 15years, Rumuomasi to be precise and my neighbors were all Ikwerre citizens but I don't understand their language.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by EzePromoe: 1:02pm On May 14, 2013
Neduzze5:

I lived in Ph for 15years, Rumuomasi to be precise and my neighbors were all Ikwerre citizens but I don't understand their language.
Two things are involved;
Either you aren't Igbo or you're Igbo but had little or no knowledge of the language.

If you're from Abia or Imo, there's no excuse you'll give that'll convince me unless you tell me that you can't speak your language undecided
BUT ONCE AGAIN, ITS A STORY!
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2013
Well, of course, it's a story. Let's enjoy the story and leave the realities out. Thanks for following and for your comments.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2013
“Driver kukuma take us dey go Boms street now before i go shout oh”
She had barely completed her statement when she saw the driver bring out something. Looking closely, she saw what he had brought out and her fears were complete.
It was a gun.

The driver brandished the gun in front of them in total silence and then brought it to rest on his laps. Blessing shuddered close to her mother. She couldn’t think of what these people wanted. Were they trying to kidnap them for ransom purposes or for ritual purposes? She couldnt tell. All she could do was to pray and wish that nothing bad would happen to her and her daughter. The other passenger sitting close to had been quiet all these while betraying no sign of fears. She was surprised until he brought out a pen knife and threatened her,

“If you talk kpim, i go shoke you dis knife wey i hold for hand and we go throw you inside borrow pit, still collect wetin we wan collect” he said in a threatening tone.
It was now clear to her. He was his accomplice, little wonder the closeness.
The driver continued driving until they got to a burrow pit. A burrow pit is a place where dirt or refuses were disposed of. It was a deep valley and most times, the dirt was pushed over down to the bottom from the top where they had been dumped by the owner.

They got down from the car and dragged Mrs Dike and her daughter out of the car.
“Where the money wey you make today?” the driver asked
“Which money” Mrs Dike asked rather foolishly which earned her a well modified slap drawing blood from her mouth in the process.
“The twenty three thousand naira wey you make today” he shouted visibly angered

Mrs Dike was surprised on how he got to know the exact amount of money she had made today. There was nobody in the shop when she counted the money except for her daughter. She gave Blessing a suspicious look but was quick to disengage that suspicion. Her daughter could not do it, she was sure of it.

Blessing on her part had a strange look on her face. She was like somebody that was trying hard to remember something and the darkness didn’t also help.

2 Likes

Re: Story: A New Dawn by oyestephen(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2013
Where is this brother ?
This is a short update o
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2013
oyestephen: Where is this brother ?
This is a short update o

Yay, was trying to activate your suspense mode.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 14, 2013
Suspense mode don dey turn aggressive mode o.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2013
Damex333: Suspense mode don dey turn aggressive mode o.

My Oga no vex oh. Okay do as I say: cool your temper, put your hands to your heart and say 'Aaal izzzz welllll'!
Re: Story: A New Dawn by JoBle(f): 11:15pm On May 15, 2013
Cool story. Checked out your short stories. . . pretty impressive too. Good job,just make sure nothing happens to Blessing. @Eze Promoe: I also live in PH,Rumuomasi to be precise and I can tell you that Neduzze got it right. I'm only able to squeeze out negligible bits from the conversations of Ikwerre people-the two languages aren't exactly alike you know.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2013
JoBlè: Cool story. Checked out your short stories. . . pretty impressive too. Good job,just make sure nothing happens to Blessing. @Eze Promoe: I also live in PH,Rumuomasi to be precise and I can tell you that Neduzze got it right. I'm only able to squeeze out negligible bits from the conversations of Ikwerre people-the two languages aren't exactly alike you know.

Lol.... Thanks for your comment but you might be disappointed.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2013
“Please don't harm me and my daughter. Here is the money” Mrs Dike said fumbling with her purse in an attempt to bring out the money. The driver snatched the purse from her while looking at her ridiculously. When he was satisfied that the money was intact, he took out the money and flung the purse at her feet. As he turned to leave, he was stopped abruptly by his accomplice.

“My guy, what of the daughter na? Make we chop her kpormorh na or wetin you think?”
The driver stopped short and regarded the girl that was in front of him. She was beautiful and was well endowed in the different departments so it would be really worthwhile to do something with her.

He advanced to where she stood close to her mother and began caressing her slowly. From her cheeks, his hands moved over to her neck and ran down her back. She was wearing a blouse and a skirt so he raised her blouse a little and slipped his hand in and she vibrated violently as he did so from the fear that had enveloped her. He could feel the hotness of her skin and his ‘authority’ was at an erect position. He caressed her bosoms from the top of her bra and tried slipping his hands into her bra. It just didn't work.

He succeded in unbuttoning her bra from the back and began to work on her bosoms when she pushed him. She had had enough of this although she was scared, that was all she could muster courage to do. He became angry and pushed her to the ground. Bringing out his huge ‘authority’ which was already at attention, he practically flipped her skirt up and tore away her panties.

“Please leave my daughter alone” Mrs Dike screamed and lounged forward in an attempt to save her daughter. The other man caught her hand and flung her to the ground.
“If you try am again, I go shoke you this knife” he said.

In a couple of minutes, the driver was through and it was time for his accomplice to work on her. She was already fainting and tired from the first round of aggressive s.ex she had with the driver. She was still a virgin and was was not used to it. She felt someone mount on her again but she couldn’t tell who it was. She was too weak to put up any further resistance. She just lay there whimpering as the man rode on her. Mrs Dike could no longer bear it and she lounged forward trying to administer some blows to the man who was ontop of her daughter.
Gboaah!

The sound broke the silence of the night. When they saw what had happened, they left the both of them as they both lay there, mother and daughter each in their different degrees of pain and fled.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2013
CHAPTER THREE coming up next!
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2013
CHAPTER THREE

“Seargent Obinda” the inspector called out
“Sir!” Sergeant Obinda answered in between a salute and the stamp of his left foot on the ground
“Give this boy a pen and paper to write his statement. When he’s through, send him to my office” the Inspector concluded while walking over to his office
Yes Sah” the inspector said giving the same salute and the stamp of his left foot on the ground. This time, it was more of a mock salute.
“Wey you, come take this pen and paper, see that table wey dey dere? Carry this chair” he said while pointing at a chair a few metres away from them, “go the table go sit down come write your statement” the sergeant concluded.

The boy did as he was told. When he had sat down, he took out the pen, removed its cover and began writing;
“My name is Henry Jacobs. I am a citizen of Nigeria and my state of origin is Rivers State, Ikwerre to be precise. My father is the Chief of my hometown. On this fateful Sunday, I woke up from sleep and after a little house chores, I went off to the borrow pit to dispose of dirts that had accumulated in our house due to the absence of our maid girl. When i got to the burrow pit, i threw away the refuse and turned to leave when i heard a voice saying “help me”. I looked around and couldnt see anyone. I took it to be my imaginations so i turned to continue on my journey back home. I then heard the same voice saying “please help me my son”.

It was the voice of a woman so I turned to where the voice was emanating from and walked towards the area when i saw two bodies lying on the ground. The elder woman was weak but was still moving. It was apparent that she was the one that had called me because she looked at me pleadingly. I ran out to call a taxi while i told her to stay put that i would be back soon. Although it was morning, i was able to get a taxi and took them to the hospital where i was until you people came and took me away” he concluded

He presented the statement to the sergeant who glanced through it and then led him into the office of the Inspector who then began a chit chat with him.

Meanwhile, at the home of the Dike’s, Mr Dike had found it hard to sleep when the time had gotten to 10pm the previous day. When he could no longer bear it, he took a taxi and went to his wife’s shop. The shop was locked. Then where could she have gone to he asked himself in utter fear and confusion. He reached for his phone down in his pocket as though he wanted to call her. If only she had a phone, he thought aloud to himself and cursed under his breath. Mrs Dike had never been able to get used to this modern technology called Telephone. She was so not used to it that she had lost the two phones her husband had bought for her in quick successions one after the other. That was the reason why she didn’t have a phone. Mr Dike had returned to the taxi which was waiting for him as he checked out his wife’s shop. She didn’t have any friends he knew of if not he would have gone to check her at their houses so he sat all through the journey back in deep thoughts as the driver took him back home.

Sleeping was not an easy thing to do that night. His wife and daughter were not yet back and his sleep was punctuated occassionally by fearful short dreams of different kinds of things happening to his wife and child. He concluded that it was the kind of thoughts he had before going to bed that nighy. The next morning, as early as possible, he had gone to the station to report the case of his missing wife and child to them. They assured him that they had not seen or heard any news on that but they would begin investigations very soon. He left the police station in complete dejection and sadness. While he was leaving the police station, he saw one of the police constables come in with a young boy.

“One of these miscreants and hoodlums” he cursed under his breath. Well, that was the least of his worries now, he said to himself as he walked towards the main road in a bid to get a cab that would take him back home.

Henry jacobs sat in the office of the police inspector that had brought him to the station. When he was taken from the hospital, he had earlier demanded to know why he was being arrested. The constable that came to take him told him that it was not an arrest but mere formalities, if he wanted to arrest him, he would have handcuffed him. He further told him that the hospital had called the police station to inform them of the presence of a gunshot victim in their hospital as was their policy so they had to bring him down to their station for the proper questioning and investigations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story: A New Dawn by abdulmaliq(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2013
Wow... Kip it up dude... Am luvin ur work.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2013
abdulmaliq: Wow... Kip it up dude... Am luvin ur work.

Thanks man. The main action just got started. Stay tuned cos I'm working on it.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Nobody: 11:49am On May 17, 2013
Neduzze5:

My Oga no vex oh. Okay do as I say: cool your temper, put your hands to your heart and say 'Aaal izzzz welllll'!
do i look lyk one of d tired idiot dat were shouting aaal izzz well wen a newly born baby refuse 2 cry and immediately they called aaal izzzz wellll d baby kicked? Come and continue jor
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 7:38am On May 18, 2013
Damex333: do i look lyk one of d tired idiot dat were shouting aaal izzz well wen a newly born baby refuse 2 cry and immediately they called aaal izzzz wellll d baby kicked? Come and continue jor

Abeg cut me some slack jare. Next update comes up today.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 18, 2013
Neduzze5:

Abeg cut me some slack jare. Next update comes up today.
i for cut u those slacks but slack don finish 4 market.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2013
Lol.... Oya Limpopo!!
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2013
Meanwhile, Inspector Sunny sat on his chair at the other end of his administrative table and perused through the statement he had just received from the boy sitting before him. He carefully went through the details and after a while, he lay down the paper on his desk.

“Mr Jacobs, I know you will be wondering why you were brought here from the hospital. As you may not know, its’s our policy to keep open communications between we and all the hospitals within the perimeter of my jurisdiction. They have been ordered to inform us as soon as any gunshot victim is brought into their hospitals that’s why we came for you not less than 5 minutes after you brought in the victims. The information you gave here is vague. You didn’t even put in your age and your house address. I will ask you some questions and you will answer. Is that okay by you?
Henry nodded in agreement.

Inspector Sunny took out a cassete and inserted it into the voice recorder that lay on his table.
“How old are you?” he fired his first question
“I’m 19 years old” he answered
“Where do you live?”
“I stay at No 12 Agholu street. Our house is not that far from the burrow pit where this incidence occured”
“What is your occupation?”
“I am a student, SS2 to be precise”

The Inspector was at a loss on what to ask him again because until he heard from the hospital that was treating the victims, he couldn’t make any conclusions. He had to know the time of the attack first because from there, he would also know and that would be made known to him by the doctor.
“Okay young man, that would be all for now but you have to take us to the site of the incidence so that we could be able to pick up evidence or any trails we can use in the course of our investigations and when we come back, you will be kept under custody since you are equally a suspect until it is proven that you did not participate in the crime” the Inspector finished and looked up to see Henry crying. Maybe he is guilty that’s why he was crying he thought to himself. He had dealt with similar cases before where suspects broke down and confessed their crimes.

“Why are you crying” he asked “Is it because of the crime you committed” he asked. He wanted to use this method to force words out of the boy.
“No” Henry answered in tears “the other girl, the young one was my classmate, my closest friend to be precise”

The Inspector felt sorry for him. At first, when he had gone to get him from the hospital, he had wondered what gave the boy such courage to bring them to the hospital. Many people shyed away from this responsibility because they were afraid of the police arresting them. Instead, they usually got anonymous calls from people giving them information on where a robbery or a murder took place but when they wanted to know who was calling, the caller usually disconnect the line.

“I’m sorry to hear this” was all the inspector could mutter “lets get going before someone would wipe away the traces of the murder.
The both of them walked out of the office and in company of three other police men, they headed to the scene of the murder.

“Henry, this one you are still sleeping up till now, are you not going to church this morning? Remember you didnt go to church last week on the excuse that you didn’t have any clothes to wear. I had to plead with your dad not to flog you. This time around, I am not going to plead for you” Henry’s mother stood outside the door of his room and said
She was expecting to hear a response from him or a noise from within his room or for him to come out of his room. Not hearing any response from him, she shouted;

“Henry, it’s already 8am oh. Come out of your room now”
No response.
She pushed the door to his room open and walked inside. She looked around and didnt see him. He was not on the bed and was not anywhere in the room. Mrs Jacobs was obviously scared that her son was not in his room and she hoped he had not sneaked out the previous night as he always did and secretly prayed that nothing bad had happened to him. They had two children, one boy and one girl. His sister was older than him and was a student in the famous University of Port harcourt studying Industrial Chemistry although she was at home now on holidays.

She went back to her room and reached for her phone. She called his number and it began ringing. After ringing for a while, it disconnected because nobody picked it. She dhad a thought and then walked towards his room and began calling his number again. When it began ringing, she entered the room and there was the phone, on his bed vibrating silently. Why wouldn’t he go out with his phone? She thought to her self. She then went around the house looking for him and calling his name as she went. She then went to the gate man. He was washing one of their cars when she met him.

“Good morning madam” he greeted.
“Good morning Aliyu” she responded “you don see Henry today” she asked
“Kai madam, walahii, I don see am for here. Small oga talk say make I go throw away dirty”
Mrs Jacob understood what he was trying to say. Her nerves were calmed down.
“Why you no go throw away the dirty?” she asked
“Madam, I tell small Oga say make I leave the dirty say I go throw am later. But small Oga talk say make I go throw am away since I dey wash car”
Mrs Jacobs was confused at first but after changing some of the “I’s” to “he”, she then understood what he was trying to arrive at. She walked back to the main building flustered.

3 Likes

Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2013
Please oh, your comments will go a long way to inspire me. Make una try correct me na! I'm not perfect and I will be needing lots of corrections if this book should be a world class novel. Story still plenty.
Keep the comments coming and thanks for following.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Caracta(f): 10:18am On May 20, 2013
Wow! Nice. Keep it up.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2013
Caracta: Wow! Nice. Keep it up.
Oh my Goodness! Caracta is on my thread! Wow, thanks for your comment. I'm really happy that you like my story.
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Caracta(f): 4:43pm On May 20, 2013
Neduzze5:
Oh my Goodness! Caracta is on my thread! Wow, thanks for your comment. I'm really happy that you like my story.
lol...funny. Keep the updates rolling wink
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2013
Caracta:
lol...funny. Keep the updates rolling wink

Thanks dear
Re: Story: A New Dawn by Neduzze5(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2013
“This is the place of the incident, the burrow pit I told you about. See where i saw them, they were both lying down here” Henry pointed to the place of the incident as he spoke to the Inspector.

Inspector Sunny bent down and searched for any clues to help him in this case. He saw something lying close by and went forward to take a look at it. It was a purse. He wore a hand glove and proceeded to pick up the purse. After picking it up, he put it into a paper bag for further checks on it so as to match the finger prints that could be seen on it. He continued his search. Some minutes later, he was through with his search. He didn't find anything else so he had to give up the search. He entered the police van with his men and Henry and began their journey back to the station.

“My house is close by. Why don't you stop by so that I can inform my parents that I'm being held by you guys so that they will come for me. I know they will be very anxious now over my whereabouts” Henry said as they drove away.
“When we get to your house, inform me” Inspector Sunny said.
Henry nodded in answer to his suggestion.

Few minutes later, Henry signaled to inform them that they were almost at his house
“The upstairs with the brown gate” he said
“Driver stop at the brown gate” Inspector Sunny said to the driver
“Yes sah” the driver responded.
When the driver stopped, they alighted from the police van and began to knock at the gate.
“Who I be?” Aliyu asked trying to peep from a small security hole made for that purpose
“Aliyu na me oh. Open the gate” Henry responded
“Walahi, small oga, where i come go na? Madam don dey find you since” he said while opening the gate for him to enter
There was shock written all over his face when he saw Henry accompanied by the police.
“Small oga, wetin I do wey make oga police arrest you bah?”
“Nothing. Where my mother dey?”
“She dey inside”

Henry and the police men with him began walking towards the main building. The compound was a large one, about three to four plots of land and the main building didn't even cover up to two plots of land so there was enough space in the compound. There was also a garage with four cars in it, all of them were Jeeps. Except for some acacia trees and hibiscus flowers in the compound, there was no other sign of vegetative life in the compound. The floor of the compound was made with interlocking tiles of a red and blue colour. Halfway through the compound, the parlour door opened with the Jacobs coming out to meet them. A troubled Mrs Jacobs and an anxious Chief Jacobs was coming out to meet them. It was obvious that they had sighted them from the window

“What has my son done” Mrs Jacobs cried
“Ma’am he has not done anything, I assure you. In fact he has saved lives.” The Inspector replied calmly.
“Please come into the house” Mr Jacobs said to the policemen.
They all entered the parlour where they were served with drinks. Over the drinks, the inspector told them all that was going on and how Henry had been so brave to save the lives of two women. He also said that they wanted to take Henry to the station also because although he told them how he saved the women, he was also a suspect as well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / Divided Emotions / What Is The Difference Between Learnt And Learned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.