Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : (3939 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by gentledove(f): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2008
we met in the church.
cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ SLY
don't mind them ,all of them get many pass you ,but now them
don de claim say na only one.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ GENTLEOVE
Talk true,no body is going to beat you,eh which church self, OO OBU OR?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Zandra1(f): 12:53am On Apr 03, 2008
Tihehe cheesy cheesy. I know what OO stands for but what is OR and OBU.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by gentledove(f): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2008
chisco82:

@ GENTLEOVE
Talk true,no body is going to beat you,eh which church self, OO OBU OR?

dont mind me jare. i just wan be a good girl for once. he met me when i was having a fight. he was trying to settle the quarrel and i was just talking up and down. he became interested and till date, he still tells me i looked so beautiful that day. anytime i get angry, he tells me i look prettier. na that one dey vex me pass lipsrsealed grin

Zandra1:

ihehe cheesy cheesy. I know what OO stands for but what is OR and OBU.

mabe he wants to say OPURO. i dont know jare. noting we no go hear for Nairaland. so many languages. grin grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Scopium: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2008
[size=13pt]We met somewhere in the future lived in the past. Right now, she's gone back to the future.[/size]
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Ezinwannem: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2008
nairaland
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 11:57am On May 27, 2008
undecided He came in a box undecided
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by dee02(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2008
KIRIKIRI MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by naijachix(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2008
met at a stripper-club.

we're happily married!
lol.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 27, 2008
In mai office. cheesy he was totally floored. knocked him off his feet i did cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by TolaniLuv: 2:34pm On May 27, 2008
whorehouse! grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 27, 2008
@topic

in d hospital,he was actually d doctor dat treated me smiley
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by replenish(f): 5:53pm On May 27, 2008
@ topic
Inside molue, coludnt have prayed for a better place
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by blackmann(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2008
Met mine during the NYSC orientation Camp last year, and the relationship today is still as hot as it was when we started.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by cutensexxy(f): 5:06am On May 28, 2008
blackplanet.com grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by nkc(m): 6:04am On May 28, 2008
i met mine on d nysc parade ground, sparks went off, and we've been togeda for 2yrs & then some, altar is not far from our sights. kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by skfa1: 7:51pm On May 28, 2008
I met mine inside Agege bus, on my way to buy Agege bread. grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by CrazyMan(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2008
em. . . em. . . em. . . in the Church
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by omoovie(f): 8:28pm On May 28, 2008
Met mine at an Indian restaurant. First date was a club! LOL. I still remember the way peeps were looking at us like wth! What's the big black chick doing with the tiny Indian? LMAO!  grin wink

skfa1:

I met mine inside Agege bus, on my way to buy Agege bread. grin
ROFL
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by vivaladiva(f): 11:04pm On May 28, 2008
wld a responsible woman be seen in a club?
wld a responsible man be seen in a bloody club too
think b4 u type abeg, are u livin in the flipin stone age
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee clubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb on AAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSSSSSATURDAYYYYYYYYYYY NITEEEEEEEEE
RESPONSIBLE KO IRRESPONSIBLE NI
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 2:12am On May 29, 2008
I met her in church. One of my friends from secondary school introduced her to me after church service during the first few weeks in school. we managed to start a relationship a couple of years later. This is our 10th year of enjoying the race,
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by chika98: 3:49am On May 29, 2008
Ceeno E vu:

I met her in church. One of my friends from secondary school introduced her to me after church service during the first few weeks in school. we managed to start a relationship a couple of years later. This is our 10th year of enjoying the race,
10 Years? When are you going to marry her?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 3:52am On May 29, 2008
met mines in hollywood. . . I was a star, he was a millionaire. we had a connection right away. . . cool cool grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by eldee(m): 4:01am On May 29, 2008
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tongue-in-cheek at its very best grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by savanaha: 4:08am On May 29, 2008
eldee:

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tongue-in-cheek at its very best grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 8:45am On May 29, 2008
4Her:

met mines in hollywood. . . I was a star, he was a millionaire. we had a connection right away. . . cool cool grin

remember 'dreams can come true' by GABRIELLE?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by acidrop(f): 8:46am On May 29, 2008
i met him on d street. for those who are looking forward to meet their D one here. . . . . goodluck with thaat . . . . .seriously i wish u good luck
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by property12: 12:35pm On May 29, 2008
at my friends place she was my friend's fiancee it just happened even up to now i dont understand it 12years on
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 29, 2008
chika98:

10 Years? When are you going to marry her?

Sorry. I meant we've been married for 10 years now. We got married in 1998.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 1:53am On May 31, 2008
OMO IBO:

remember 'dreams can come true' by GABRIELLE?
I remembered!
That was the song for our wedding. . . cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by amberella: 1:56am On May 31, 2008
I met mine in grad school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date A Nigerian Policeman/woman? / Girlfriend Are Hard To Kip because / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.