Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : (3934 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by somze(f): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2008
uspry
Ok dear
Best to you then wink wink

Toyin
You don die be that

Berra start digging your grave, who born you to chop my money.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! I go kill this woman today angry angry grin grin

ibk

She's always been an addict, now she blames it on me undecided wink grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by sillyboy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2008
@ Topic.

Met my gf at Access bank, she attended to me and i got carried away by her very cool voice and plain beauty. . . . . she cldnt stop help herself stealing glances at fineboy too cool. . . .and we just hit it off. The end. . . . . Glory be to Almighty God.

(Ibo film). . . . . . .lol
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2008
Lol. Somze,u r not serious. You are not killin anyone.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2008
morenike09:

Ibk, i could not help it oh. Somze's deal was unbeatable.
somze:

ibk

She's always been an addict, now she blames it on me undecided wink grin
hah! you both need deliverance  angry cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by somze(f): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2008
Madam
I take heaven beg you,

Abeg d way way you carry go chop my money, just use am go return that car bring my money back.

See this woman o, my papa still dey village, him never even ride bicycle, na my hard end money she dey use buy lexus.

You know no say I wan go back naija build house for dia.

No make me kill you today o angry angry grin grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2008
somze:

Madam
I take heaven beg you,

Abeg d way way you carry go chop my money, just use am go return that car bring my money back.

See this woman o, my papa still dey village, him never even ride bicycle, na my hard end money she dey use by lexus.

You know no say I wan go back naija build house for dia.

No make me kill you today o angry angry grin grin
roflmao! cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2008
Lol. I bought the lexus so i can show off your money. You get a good reputation as a wealthy man out of this. Rich man
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by samyyoung1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2008
@morenike09, Answer your msger mail, have been looking 4 u all these while, kiss
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by somze(f): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2008
Toyin
Oh i see, hehehehe

But you should ask me first before making financial decisions.

Don't you know the bible says the man should make all the financial decisions in his house irrespective of the source of the finance. grin Even the koran says the same. grin

Erm . . . where is the key of the car? grin hehehehe
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2008
Sam. U sure? Keep trying na
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2008
morenike09:

Sam. You sure? Keep trying na
ehhnnn, toyin toyin, from dreeldee to sam wink wink wink cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2008
Somze. Men ke? Head of what? Dnt misunderstand the bible o. The car keys is in my safe. U would not guess where that is
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by somze(f): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2008
Look woman give me my car keys angry

Don't you know my great, great, grand father's cousin's wife's sister's friend's boyfriend was a Pastor.

How dare you question my knowledge of the Great Religion angry
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2008
Ibk. No mind them o. there is one man for me.he knws himself sha. I just dnt knw him, yet
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2008
morenike09:

Ibk. No mind them o. there is one man for me.he knws himself sha. I just dnt knw him, yet
lol, indeed
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2008
mistakeee posttt tongue
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2008
Somze. lol. So that makes u knw the bible? The car keys are untouchable. . .unless. . .na. Too risky.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by somze(f): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2008
Ibk
Make una hold me o, I go kill this woman today.
First she use my money buy car, now she talk say she sabi bible pass me
Na death she dey call for herself o angry angry grin grin

Toyin
Look I'm probably thinking of even considering joining the monastery.

Oya the bible say come let us reason like the man, even if you are a thief, I would take my car keys and forgive you.

Please where is my car keys, please undecided
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2008
somze:

Ibk
Make una hold me o, I go kill this woman today.
First she use my money buy car, now she talk say she sabi bible pass me
Na death she dey call for herself o angry angry grin grin
eyyahh, please don't kill my toyin o cry you can make her suffer in anyway which doesn't result in death though grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by somze(f): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2008
Oh yes, you are right . . . erm . . . what way is that again?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by tngtech(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2008
i met mine @ the cyber cafe, funny right, bt we have little mis-understanding right now
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by samyyoung1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2008
@Morenike09,i will o until u answer me. is it too bad to like n want to know u

Nairaland guys, see me see wahala.

beta stop forming and claim me ontime b4 Linda,Tina, becky and Sandra get me locked down shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by TheSly: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2008
Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, :

Which one of them?

Tayo . . .Dammy . . Cyster . . Anastacia. . . . .Anuoluwapo . . Ruth Anne
Boye Tosin Rasheeda . . .Mariam Arinola Alma . . .Miranda Tolani

Which one exactly u want me to tell you about . . . .Lemme know.!! cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2008
Sly, you are not serious. Lol. ashewo
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by adesodgi(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Which one of them?

sLy, I DeY uRSiDe Jo, AbI nA. . . mAn MuSt KNoW wHiCh. . .SoMe CaN bE iN tHe ChUrcH, moSqUe, pArTy, HoSpItAl, tOiLeT, iN sIdE tRaFFiC nKo. . . .mHeN tRiP cAn Be Of AnY tRadE! grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Dreloaded(f): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2008
But would a responsible lady be seen in a night club, ?

So wouldnt that make you a complete bastard since you were at the club as well?

OPONU!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by 4Play(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

So wouldnt that make you a complete bastard since you were at the club as well?

OPONU!

Lol,maybe he was the bouncer or something.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Which one of them?

pahahahahaha! cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by SamMilla1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2008
i will meet mine(girlfriend or wife) here on nairaland,,,don't ask me how or why, its a must,
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by DrFerlie(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2008
I hope to meet my sweety in the church. However she must be ready to be a rosicrucian amorc wink wink
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by wahala2007(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2008
Whenever I dream
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by firstborn: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2008
She is the One; The Special One.
Just made for me and no other.
And i met her in Church.
Isn't that Wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Or Woman Who Suffer Heartbreak Most ? / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. / Sex Tips: Things You Don’t Need To Do Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.