Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : (3940 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by brightk(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2008
Fellow nairalanders

I just went crusing with my friends in a club and i saw this charming Lady in her 20s. Well after that night we decided to meet again . I fell in love with her immediately. But would a responsible lady be seen in a night club, ?

I love her dearly . i dont know where u met ur own partner but i am sure not in a club
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by PERVERT9: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2008
i met mine at a graveyard
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2008
brightk:

Fellow nairalanders

I just went crusing with my friends in a club and i saw this charming Lady in her 20s. Well after that night we decided to meet again . I fell in love with her immediately. But would a responsible lady be seen in a night club, ?

I love her dearly . i don't know where u met your own partner but i am sure not in a club
Hmm, undecided, well you were at the club also so i guess you are also irresponsible grin anyway sha, nice to know you found true love, hope it works out well smiley
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by SweetT1: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ibkaye

How's your mum doing?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by ifyalways(f): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2008
yes ooo Ibkaye,well said
@poster,if shes irresponsible cos she went to club to chill,relax,ease a little stress  and have fun then so are YOU too abi na from church you dey see her ?  angry
some tots,some beliefs,some imaginations . . .need to be flushed out of the brain b4 it becomes a serious problem.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2008
@sweet T
she's just dandy smiley u nko?

ifyalways:

yes ooo Ibkaye,well said
@poster,if shes irresponsible because she went to club to chill,relax,ease a little stress and have fun then so are YOU too abi na from church you dey see her ? angry
some tots,some beliefs,some imaginations . . .need to be flushed out of the brain before it becomes a serious problem.
hehehe abi ooo shocked cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by SweetT1: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2008
Did you remember to say hi for me?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2008
Sweet T:

Did you remember to say hi for me?
ooh dear ooh dear, you know what? i totally forgot embarassed today i will wink grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2008
In a bank while he was withdrawing tons of cash and loading them in a "ghana must go"
I said to myself
hmm!!!!,nwandolina
a man with this much money from just one trip to Zenith bank
who knows how much more he has everywhere else.

I buckled my shoes and followed him. grin
and once I got outside,I smiled and said.
Mr man,can I help you with your luggage
I can see it's much too heavy. grin
I can also cook Egusi,ogbono and ukazi soup I added
I make my own eba from scratch. wink

He smiled back and I knew he had fallen hard.
Today he is Mr Nwando and we couldn't be happier
The end!
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by brightk(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2008
quote from PERVERT9  on: Yesterday at 06:35:46 PM »

i met mine at a graveyard
@PERVERT9
funny!!!!!!!!!  @ the graveyard dat seems interesting being committed to a ghost lol or rather a spirit
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by folly69(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2008
i met my sweetheart @ a friends bach eve and thats one nite i'll never forget,the relationship is runnig two years now and we ar bout to move to de next level. wink
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by brightk(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2008
quote from ifyalways :Yesterday at 07:22:35 PM

yes ooo Ibkaye,well said
@poster,if shes irresponsible because she went to club to chill,relax,ease a little stress  and have fun then so are YOU too abi na from church you dey see her ? 
some tots,some beliefs,some imaginations . . .need to be flushed out of the brain before it becomes a serious problem

No matter what a man does people see it as that because he is a man. But when it comes to a woman hmm my dear peoples eyes are always bulging out of their sockets. people keep records of ladies in their midst even in their neighbourhood. but girls dont seem to notice this.

So you implying that a girl in the club @ about 11pm-1am in the morning  is a responsible person right??
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by ifyalways(f): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2008
brightk:

No matter what a man does people see it as that because he is a man. But when it comes to a woman hmm my dear peoples eyes are always bulging out of their sockets. [people keep records of ladies in their midst even in their neighbourhood. but girls don't seem to notice this.
b][/b]

So you implying that a girl in the club @ about 11pm-1am in the morning is a responsible person right??

. , .and you that stay up till abt 11 pm - 1 am in the morning just to monitor girls movement is responsible right?no go find work do grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by brightk(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2008
ifyalways

whu u dey even dey support your gender? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Na only God know whether u dey stay club evening go reach dawn. d way i see am dat ur name always mean say na always u dey go club
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by ifyalways(f): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2008
lol.
ok oooooh i stay in the club 24/7 tongue you got any problem with that ?go fry sand chop grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2008
I met him in miami one night.it was time for of to sell drugs. He was on the street too. He protected of from the cop. Since them when we meet on the street we hit it off
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2008
I met him in miami one night.it was time for of to sell drugs. He was on the street too. He protected of from the cop. Since them when we meet on the street we hit it off
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2008
I met him in miami one night.it was time for me to sell drugs. He was on the street too. He protected me from the cop. Since then when we meet on the street we hit it off
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2008
morenike09:

I met him in miami one night.it was time for me to sell drugs. He was on the street too. He protected me from the cop. Since then when we meet on the street we hit it off
lol toyin u have the wildest imagination cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2008
Lol. I already knw where u met urs. So how is eldee
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2008
morenike09:

Lol. I already knw where u met urs. So how is eldee
WHO? tongue
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by uspry1(f): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2008
My ex-husband grabbed dating me as soon as my long time school sweetheart ex-fiancee dumped me for younger virgin girl so quickly. Ex-husband at that time we were bf/gf said that i was PERFECT WIFE PACKAGE he always want! He was junior secondary school student while i was in college sophomore. Ex-fiancee was senior secondary school student in order to get married right after his graduation that summer. angry

My ex-fiancee and I cancelled our wedding date. Both parent (ex-fiancee and mine) were devastated. angry

After 4 years dating (ex-husband) until my college graduation, our marriage doomed---not my fault! My parent forced me into. He was not right one for me,  while i had crushed on someone else (my 10 years male best friend) i felt just right HUSBAND PACKAGE. Now he (best friend) disappears hidden from everyone at his own deep s**t embarrassment---THANK GOD that he was not right one for me neither.

20 years later, my former ex-fiancee saw many pictures of 10 and 20 years high school class reunion---he did not go, he felt guilty seeing how beautiful I turn into from unattractive skinny one. Just exactly you see on Tyler Perry's movie "Why did I get Married". His life really messed!!!! Very sad!!!

Both ex-husband, best friend and ex-fiancee are DEAF!!!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2008
At ibk. I askd u how is eldee. Should u not knw? What a wife u are. Lol
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2008
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2008
morenike09:

Toyin, you are truly losing it, wife ke? me? maybe it is another ibk you are talking about shocked tongue
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by somze(f): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2008
uspry
Too many ex's in there, it all seems rather confusing grin

Nwando
Ole . . . see how you don steal my man angry angry

Toyin
I thought you promised to stop doing drugs angry
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2008
At somze. I cant o. We, of and you , do it because we love each other na. Thats why you get high for me
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by somze(f): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2008
Love?

I think we're getting a bit carried away.

I just pretend to be high to get you high too and then I can . . . grin grin

Strictly business. cool

Meanwhile, where's ma money from your last sales angry angry
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by uspry1(f): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2008
somze:

uspry
Too many ex's in there, it all seems rather confusing grin

@somze

Three ex's are not that many.  grin  It happened 20 yr ago! I better off staying away from deaf men---not for me!!! I used to have my lifelong dream of having hearing husband, now 5 years overdue i don't see quite possible!!!

I am happy to look forward my last 2nd child turn grown adult next 3 more years to move out his own, i will be preoccupied enjoying my lifestyle being travel, and start new hobby.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2008
Money from my last sale? Oga, i don use am to buy a new lexus o
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2008
morenike09:

Money from my last sale? Oga, i don use am to buy a new lexus o
tut tut tut, sorry hun, i think im gonna have to contact your mother about this, drugs? toyin how could you angry tongue
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Fiance, Fiancee,girlfriend,wife,boyfriends, : by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2008
Ibk, i could not help it oh. Somze's deal was unbeatable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Furstrated / Men, Is This True Or False? / My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.