Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] (21118 Views)

Senate Presidency Campaign Disrupts National Assembly Proceedings / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
It's hunting season for mischief-makers and all manner of sycophants. . .
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by chucky234(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
The presidency is now a post anyone can just wake and decide to vie for,so so disappointing.
What has Mark done as a senate president in 16 years,absolutely nothing yet got the gut to declare his intention to run for presidency.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by AnanseK(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Bigcake: I wouldnt take it serious. Btw, who is Mark? Aspiring for President? For my country? Bros u never reach just calm down small. Atleast first to comment unto say i be pikin I wouldnt take it serious. Btw, who is Mark? Aspiring for President? For my country? Bros u never reach just calm down small. Atleast first to comment unto say i be pikin I wouldnt take it serious. Btw, who is Mark? Aspiring for President? For my country? Bros u never reach just calm down small. Atleast first to comment unto say i be pikin

If Jona could be president any body can be. The rot is in charge.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by talktimi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
At least this is better than that area boy journalism osun defender did with Alamieyeseigha's photoshopped poster.
I would prefer a David Mark presidency to GEJ's any day, his charisma alone is enough to get people in line with any agends he might have for Nigeria.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by browncool(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Is it not this man who refuses the officials to allow GEJ to act as the acting President when Yar-Adua was absent for several months while on sick bed?
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Mcfemad(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
If this is true and Mark is interested in contesting the Presidency come 2015, He may have himself impeached before then. Hence, thwarting his ambition, the last resort is to run to another party and contest. From all indications and if feelers are anything to go by, GEJ will contest 2015 Presidential under the PDP.

Lets put fingers cross and watch events unfold.

By the Way, Isn't David Mark's home state synonymous with HIV? wink wink

#Seasonfilm, Act 1 Scene 4
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by sweetgala(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
See what APC have caused. Every man is turning up to the battle ground early and eager to engage in all out war early on.
Jonathan better be careful cause even the amount of people in PDP ready to see to his exit are more than enough.
Even VP is vying for presidency now the third in rank is declaring himself and taking up arms.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
Doesn't look real at all, has the appearance of a job printed on desktop printer.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by unforgiven: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
emmasege: This is the only man in PDP that i can wholeheartedly give my vote in 2015. Highly intelligent, vocal, self-confident, de-tribalized, go-getter. I think it's time Nigeria produced another world-class president in the person of David Mark and regained her position in the international arena. i hope this will not draw the anger of oga at the top o, since he's head-bent on a self-destructive journey

do you mean the same man that said that telephone is not for the poor (highly intelligent), and also whom spearheaded the "abandoned property" project in Port Harcourt after the biafran war (de-tribalized)?
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Gamji007: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
chucky234: The presidency is now a post anyone can just wake and decide to vie for,so so disappointing.
What has Mark done as a senate president in 16 years,absolutely nothing yet got the gut to declare his intention to run for presidency.

Thanks to GEJ, anybody can President.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Wait, I am going to the Business Center to have Chinedu, the CorelDraw guy, to design a Poster for Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Tomorrow, there will be a thread on Nairaland titled "Sanusi Lamido’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lekki [PHOTO]".

2 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by talktimi(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
jerseyboy: 'Mark my words Nigeria will be better again' Mr Mark when was Nigeria ever really good? Maybe to you thieving, clueless citizen of Belize.
olodo, its obvious you're still a small boy that's why you're asking when Nigeria was ever good, I'm sure if you were brought up by your parents, they would have told you how good this country was as recently as the 80's.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Gamji007: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
unforgiven:

do you mean the same man that said that telephone is not for the poor (highly intelligent), and also whom spearheaded the "abandoned property" project in Port Harcourt after the biafran war (de-tribalized)?
This is Nigeria. A land where mediocrity is celebrated.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by paddybrown(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
this is d only politician dat can have my vote comes 2015 sad tongue
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by wwwkaycom(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
let it be Mark or whoever, as long as it is not this unfortunate element named Jonathan, I am ok.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Inik(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mark of the "phones are not meant for the poor" fame. This elitist has been in government for decades now and has made little or no impact on the life of his constituents, tell him to go and sit down. He has stolen enough!
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by ishekinah1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
You can now have a good warm bath daily with an affordable solar water heater.
It's big enough to serve the whole building.
For enquiries call 08034130709,0705404321

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
btw, how come dis politicians are in a hurry dis time. 2014 is nt even here, dis just the beginning of 2013, and posters are already flying around. Seems pple can't wait to get gej out of that seat. It is well
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by slimfit1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
Useless Mark what has he done for this country apart make laws to loot this country dry he will be worse than Jonathan.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by okerelawrence(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
bundle of unattainable dreams yet in 2013. We shall c.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by ceejay80s(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
51st to comment!! we dnt need a president anymore, we need a head of state
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
qualified: Who is his running mate?

Alamieseygha
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
ceejay80s: 51st to comment!! we dnt need a president anymore, we need a head of state
Classic!
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
What sin did we commit....why is it only smart thieves that we deserve...
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by nobd: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
The VAS 5054A is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers.
The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the VAS 5054A.http://www.nobd2.com/vas-5054a-vw-audi-diagnostic-tool.html
The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 5 to 10 meters, depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported.http://www.nobd2.com/lexia3-citroen-peugeot-diagnostic-pp2000.html

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
Am likely to go and print mine next week. This is getting interesting
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by ikchi: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
process of life.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by emmasege: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
i suggest a muslim from the s/west or s/south to correct this notion that north is for muslims while south is for christians. Nigeria is for all!!!!!
qualified: Who is his running mate?
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by wwwkaycom(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
Bros, what about an unfortunate Jona who is daily telling the same masses that they ought not to live at all in the name of subsidy removal and deadly economic policies?
Inik: Mark of the "phones are not meant for the poor" fame. This elitist has been in government for decades now and has made little or no impact on the life of his constituents, tell him to go and sit down. He has stolen enough!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Code Of Conduct: FG May Drop Some Charges Against Saraki / Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / Atiku Vs Buhari: Legal Fireworks As Tribunal Set To Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.