Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] (21116 Views)

Senate Presidency Campaign Disrupts National Assembly Proceedings / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by IYANGBALI: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
simmy de badest: Atleast he is rugged so I will vote HIM!!! I dnt nid a weakly like gej 2015
what has ruggednes got to do with all our problems?I won't vote for him.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Gamji007: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
Costa2000: na wa oooo,Nigeria wey go expire 2014 abi na another Nigeria dem de talk about,maybe northern Nigeria.Republic of Boko haram.
Nigeria go ever remain but with a slight difference. All the Igbos will be given quit notice to return to Isreal and as for the fisher men abi na Niger deltans, we go put una for one Ship and hand you over to cameroun, then Nigerians will live happily everaftergrin
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Audinowing(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
Super1759: This man should go rescue benue from the gulf of HIV,
Mumu.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by jadakiss213(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
chucky234: The presidency is now a post anyone can just wake and decide to vie for,so so disappointing.
What has Mark done as a senate president in 16 years,absolutely nothing yet got the gut to declare his intention to run for presidency.
David Mark,Senate President for 16 years my guy fear God abeg.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by talktimi(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
jerseyboy:

Good is relative. The 80s of Shehu Shagari, Rear Admiral(GAY) Babangida. Ever wondered these great 80s saw 5 coups Buhari, Babangida, Vasta, Orkar. I lived lived the kind of priviledged life you can only dream of in those 80s but exposed enough to know that Nigeria has been misgoverned from the start. Fela sang his most critical songs of the Nigerian condition in this your 80s. You are just another Nigerian that has become a victim of acceptance of very LOW STANDARDS.

pS. Just an advise calling your betters olodo shows ill breeding and never funny.
very impressive the aspect about your legendary "priviledged" life and the idea that you are better than me is quite relative. I don't come on nairaland looking to take part in a d/ck size competition and I also don't remember begging you or anyone else for handouts. At the same time I acknowledge this country is going through a very difficult period but there are also people making it big time legitimately too and they don't have multiple heads. You have your own views but I'll never subscribe to any allusion that Nigeria was never good or can never be good.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by rawtruth(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mark will have to wait till 2019, otherwise he will become a tool in the hands of those who believe in "if you can't have it, destroy it". I want to believe the posters were done without his consent.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
chucky234: The presidency is now a post anyone can just wake and decide to vie for,so so disappointing.
What has Mark done as a senate president in 16 years,absolutely nothing yet got the gut to declare his intention to run for presidency.

What was GEJ's contribution to the nation before vying for the position of the Presidency?

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Orikinla(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Printing presidential campaign poster is the cheapest and fastest way to become a national celebrity, because even the most ignorant will want to know who you are.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
Orikinla: Printing presidential campaign poster is the cheapest and fastest way to become a national celebrity, because even the most ignorant will want to know who you are.

You mean it is just a political stunt?
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by judeff: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Bigcake: I wouldnt take it serious. Btw, who is Mark? Aspiring for President? For my country? Bros u never reach just calm down small. Atleast first to comment unto say i be pikin I wouldnt take it serious. Btw, who is Mark? Aspiring for President? For my country? Bros u never reach just calm down small. Atleast first to comment unto say i be pikin I wouldnt take it serious. Btw, who is Mark? Aspiring for President? For my country? Bros u never reach just calm down small. Atleast first to comment unto say i be pikin
funny dude...do uu know who i̶̲̥̅̊$ David mark? No, please go Aи̣̣D̶̲̥̅̊ make your findings..-f uu think GEJ i̶̲̥̅̊$ qualified then D mark is over qualified though he is another unthinkable candidate.we all from benue but D mark aint what we need in Nigeria
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
2bad u believe everything u read
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by rawtruth(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
apalemighty:

Guy u be learner. Even me won't vote him, talking less of northerners

The crafty and desperate core north will overwhelmingly vote for Mark when they realise they will have no chance in 2015-with the hope that he could be manipulated through IBB. Not that the same permutation worked with OBJ.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Olaolufred(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

What was GEJ's contribution to the nation before vying for the position of the Presidency?

NOTHING.

Jonathan FIT INTO OBASANJO'S SELFISH PLAN OF IMPOSING CONTROLABLE WEAKLINGS.

Jonathan'S QUALITY THAT ENDEARED HIM TO OBJ IS HIS "MUMUISM" AND IMBECILITY.

IT IS A QUALIFICATION, BUT A NEGATIVE ONE USEFUL TO A SELFISH OBJ.

HE PIOUSLY SELECTED THE TWO WEAKLINGS (YARADUA & Jonathan) SO THAT HE CAN CONTINUE TO RULE FROM ABEOKUTA.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Eziachi: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
emmasege: This is the only man in PDP that i can wholeheartedly give my vote in 2015. Highly intelligent, vocal, self-confident, de-tribalized, go-getter. I think it's time Nigeria produced another world-class president in the person of David Mark and regained her position in the international arena. i hope this will not draw the anger of oga at the top o, since he's head-bent on a self-destructive journey
What is de-tribalized about David Mark? Give me a single example of that quantification? I don't know any Nigerian, especially the political class who is not a tribal bigot, though the degree of exercising it may differ from person to person.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by kalunomics(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
A man that I boldly supported the act of security operatives inflicting injuries on innocent civilians without investigation when a force man is killed by mobs. I had to check up on him and found out he's a general(rtd.) And I started hating the fact that he's the senate president of my country. I will personally campaign against him!!!
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
talktimi: very impressive the aspect about your legendary "priviledged" life and the idea that you are better than me is quite relative. I don't come on nairaland looking to take part in a d/ck size competition and I also don't remember begging you or anyone else for handouts. At the same time I acknowledge this country is going through a very difficult period but there are also people making it big time legitimately too and they don't have multiple heads. You have your own views but I'll never subscribe to any allusion that Nigeria was never good or can never be good.

This is a more useful approach to a discusion. It turns out that you are actually a much more reasoned individual than your earlier post indicated. Those little insults from someone of you inteligence is actually a disservice to you as well as all users of this forum. I apologise for any insult I might have implied in my post. I try to stay away from these personal stuff.
This is a more useful approach to a discussion. It turns out that you are actually a much more reasoned individual than your earlier post indicated. We are all on NL because we learn so much from each other. Those little insults from someone of you intelligence is actually a disservice to you as well as all users of this forum. I apologize for any insult I might have implied in my post. I try to stay away from personal stuff.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by adavetee(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
David Bonaventure mark has the most intimidating profile among all the politicians in Nigeria. If he contests I'll vote for him. Remember the role in played during the late president Yaradua's health saga...... He displayed a good quality of leadership by introducing the Doctrine of necessity which brought GEJ to assume office as the acting president. Through his paliamentaria experience, GEJ was sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria by the virtue of the Doctrine of reality. with all this experience, I think he is competent to become the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by musiwa22: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
where are you people from. you people most not be nigerian.. david mark will never run for president, i know you are looking for ad revenue or money.. But you miss this one.. when someone knows he will never win. he will never run. You are to go after people who can win for ad revenue or money, and not people who cant.. and i will tell you the truth , at this point.. you will not find many nigerian wanting to be president.. cant you see bombs all over the country.. there is a reason.. who ever become president is going to get killed.. that is the reason behind even while people should have said, they want to be president, but that person will get murder, that why you people in the media who are looking for ad money, have not been able to find anybody.. David mark had a bad history with nigerian that why?, where are you people from.. cell phone quote..

I know you people are the one creating those posters for different people.. See bombs and you think anyone want to risk his head... this is why you people can find anybody to steal their money.

nobody spend money on what they will not win.. David mark will not win.. why do you think he would want to waste his money. he is too smart.. let me tell you the game in nigeria. it is about contract.. who become president they dont care, as long as that person sign their contract.. Even if it a dog.. if he can hold biro.. So people like david mark because they know the system.. they are smart people.. they alway get their contract sign.. so why the need? while even the person who is president, because of attention of the media.. hardly can own anything...

Do you think someone who will not win, will waste his time.. Why dont you people stop looking for people who will run and look for change in the system.. there are 15,000 towns and villages in nigeria.. imagine how much to run $1billion just to get poster and television right only. why would anyone want to throw away $1 billion..

you also have to know the army as ethnic politics. and why goodluck have not been able to secure nigeria.. is the same way for david mark.. they come from small ethnics group.. look i said in 2011 that i wanted to be president because i under the important of ethnic politic ans security of a nation.. look no ethnics group could have revolt this way, if i was president.. they will think twice.

and because i have a very good record... most people will be loyal to me than goodluck or david mark.. even in the army. because i have a very good record.. better than them. i am the dream of the people that they waited for.

$1 billion of david mark money.. i dont see him given it to you..
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Iyoaye: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
I comment my reserve!
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by GoodGOOD: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
God wil help us
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by watchindelta(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
what i dn,t understand is evilness or wicketness in this country mean smartness or intelligent?
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by talktimi(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
Come on, we all know this poster s#it is a joke but hey I like the man, he's got balls & charisma.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Allenkee: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
First question.
HE IS CURRENTLY THE SENATE PRESIDENT, HOW BETTER IS THE SENATE OR HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY IN GENERAL?

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by BrutusOj(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Bigcake: I wouldnt take it serious. Btw, who is Mark? Aspiring for President? For my country? Bros u never reach just calm down small. Atleast first to comment unto say i be pikin I wouldnt take it serious. Btw, who is Mark? Aspiring for President? For my country? Bros u never reach just calm down small. Atleast first to comment unto say i be pikin I wouldnt take it serious. Btw, who is Mark? Aspiring for President? For my country? Bros u never reach just calm down small. Atleast first to comment unto say i be pikin
u r realy a pikin like u said..if Mark no reach,how GEJ cary reach?two time senate president n d ist of it kind who held d national asembly tight n ve been handling dm like his children since...u r stil a learner

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Kamanda: Alams for President 2015.

Hahahaha, supported too.

He has been pardoned officially.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by ewet: 1:56am On Mar 21, 2013
I wish him luck,I pray we get the best brains to lead us out of the lacuna we r in at the moment and our vote shuld truly count. Anything but this clueless GEJ is welcome for me. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by coputa(m): 6:24am On Mar 21, 2013
In nigeria when a crook,dullard or a slowpoke is opportuned to get into public office,he will now assume a new level of importance,even when his lack of purpose is evident for all to see...when such a person now aspire for a higher office,or he now tagged himself as an elder stateman,then that state is heading for the rock..David Mark belongs to this group.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Paulonminyi: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2013
U re also a victime,let me tel u. "MAKE MY WORD" Sen.MARK as a formal Governor of Niger State, senator (Four times) getin to 16years. Was also incharge of properties durin Civil war.d 1st man 2 own a private jet dat time we see jet as a small Black Bird. Above all General Dr. DAVID ALECHENU BENUVENTURE MARK d OKPOKPOWULU K IDOMA is a man devoid of nepotism, tribalism religious fanatism, political chuavinism, economic oppotunism nd Obasanjo royalism If a man is gifted n talented as dis who dem re wil stil seachin 2 represent us at d highest echelon. Humm
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by maclatunji: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2013
sammyzacks: David Mark is good enough to be our president. None of the politicians in the lime light of Nigeria's politics can match his profile.His candidature will satisfy the agitation for a northern presidency and calm the fears of the south concerning boko haram. He is not a novice. He has strongly led the Senate and earn the loyalty of members for two terms without any drama.
A gentleman, a fearless man, a general, and an experienced politician, I am proud to say that we have finally found the Nigerian consensus candidate!

The man is very crafty... he has been nudging GEJ to take unpopular decisions that are not very wise to say the least. Meanwhile, he has been slowly consolidating his own power base.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Azukaorji(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2013
emmasege: This is the only man in PDP that i can wholeheartedly give my vote in 2015. Highly intelligent, vocal, self-confident, de-tribalized, go-getter. I think it's time Nigeria produced another world-class president in the person of David Mark and regained her position in the international arena. i hope this will not draw the anger of oga at the top o, since he's head-bent on a self-destructive journey
....giving ur vote 2 mark is like voting 4 devil him self..dat man i a very wicked man..
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by maclatunji: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2013
oadah: It will be a privilege for Mark to contest 2015 presidency and I won't only vote, I will mobilize massively for him
It's clear GEJ can't handle Nigeria, I won't consider the option of clueless and inexperienced Lamido or Ameachi
Neither the uncoordinated APC falling over each other to nominate themselves for the presidency.

Nigeria has a big problem that is getting bigger by the day, we need an intelligent man with the heart of a lion.
I see no other man with that attribute except David Mark, else someone should give me a better candidate and please
Don't tell me he has stolen money or own a golf course, don't also tell me he said in 86 that mobile fone is not for the poor
Cos I know then it was very expensive then.

I want my country to get better, and I will do whatever it takes to help the right person get there.

Very little doubt that you are from Benue and most probably Idoma.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by onchefx: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2013
OUR MAN 4 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Al-Hassan Spells Out Punishment For Ese Oruru’s Abductor / An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) / 2019: Federal High Court Restrains INEC From Accepting Any Candidates From Riv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.