Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] (21119 Views)

Senate Presidency Campaign Disrupts National Assembly Proceedings / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by IphyGrace: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
talktimi: olodo, its obvious you're still a small boy that's why you're asking when Nigeria was ever good, I'm sure if you were brought up by your parents, they would have told you how good this country was as recently as the 80's.
i laugh in capital letters, you that was there in the 80's did u ever hear ur parents sing about how wonderful nigeria was or were dey complaining the same way u r complaining now and telling their friends how good the 60's was?

2 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by batstan(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
emmasege: This is the only man in PDP that i can wholeheartedly give my vote in 2015. Highly intelligent, vocal, self-confident, de-tribalized, go-getter. I think it's time Nigeria produced another world-class president in the person of David Mark and regained her position in the international arena. i hope this will not draw the anger of oga at the top o, since he's head-bent on a self-destructive journey
Pls take your brain to the laundry

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by redsun(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
#Soldier go soldier come,soldier come soldier.

Only thieves and imbecelic nigerian will vote for him at this point in time when Nigeria seriously need mental,political and social emancipation.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Itoroetti(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
Babangida's house boy?not possible my guys.Gej is d best decision to go.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by greall1: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
u be mad man 4 advertise here...

i_shekinah: You can now have a good warm bath daily with an affordable solar water heater.
It's big enough to serve the whole building.
For enquiries call 08034130709,0705404321
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by camelus: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
How old is David Mark ?
Is he not a retired Soldier?
List his exceptional achievements in last 16Yrs?
Lets know his track record ?

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by riah: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
What!!! David mark as the Nigerian president? Then we are all in trouble! shocked. He is a highly corrupt man. During his time in the military under the babangida/abacha regime, where he served as military governor of niger state as well as minister in different capacities, he stole so much money from Nigeria and went into exile in ghana because the then military administration, sort him for misappropriation of public funds but the ghanian government refused becauseb at that time he was contributing a high percentage of the foreign exchange in circulation in their economy at that time. He also has so many srolen wealth spread abroad. It is also rumoured that he owns a golf course in europe.
My dear brothers and sisters can there never be a presidential aspirant in Nigeria with a clean slate? Can we never find a honest man whose intergrity is top notch and who has the best interest of the masses. I just wonder atimes if these evil leaders have no shame, especially when they meet their counterparts abroad when they attend meetings, how do they justify their heartlessness? no good roads, no tap water, nothing at all. We need someone new and it is definitely not david my nyash mark!

5 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by qualified(f): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Michael Sokoto:

Alamieseygha

u funny guy, lol
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by azimibraun: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
Anya o!
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by creativemusic: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by dbride: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
chucky234: The presidency is now a post anyone can just wake and decide to vie for,so so disappointing.
What has Mark done as a senate president in 16 years,absolutely nothing yet got the gut to declare his intention to run for presidency.

chucky, come to think of it, David Mark is more articulate than Jonathan Goodluck. Senate president is not the same as the president of a nation. I can see you do not know the difference.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
ayox2003:

This cracked me up. grin

I reckon you looked at the name David Bonaventure Mark and u raised your eyebrow like there's no Nigerian name in it.

Little that does. He's eligible, let him try his luck.

Frawzey
David Mark- Nigeria’s Senate president is a Belizean citizen

http://saharareporters.com/report/david-mark-nigeria%E2%80%99s-senate-president-belizean-citizen
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by oadah(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
It will be a privilege for Mark to contest 2015 presidency and I won't only vote, I will mobilize massively for him
It's clear GEJ can't handle Nigeria, I won't consider the option of clueless and inexperienced Lamido or Ameachi
Neither the uncoordinated APC falling over each other to nominate themselves for the presidency.

Nigeria has a big problem that is getting bigger by the day, we need an intelligent man with the heart of a lion.
I see no other man with that attribute except David Mark, else someone should give me a better candidate and please
Don't tell me he has stolen money or own a golf course, don't also tell me he said in 86 that mobile fone is not for the poor
Cos I know then it was very expensive then.

I want my country to get better, and I will do whatever it takes to help the right person get there.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by apalemighty(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
sammyzacks: David Mark is good enough to be our president. None of the politicians in the lime light of Nigeria's politics can match his profile.His candidature will satisfy the agitation for a northern presidency and calm the fears of the south concerning boko haram. He is not a novice. He has strongly led the Senate and earn the loyalty of members for two terms without any drama.
A gentleman, a fearless man, a general, and an experienced politician, I am proud to say that we have finally found the Nigerian consensus candidate!

Guy u be learner. Even me won't vote him, talking less of northerners
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by phildon: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ete Flexible: As the clock ticks for the 2015 presidential election, more gladiators are battle ready for the soul of Nigeria.

One of those who may likely take over the mantle of leadership from Goodluck Jonathan is the current president of the senate, Senator David Aleichenu Bonaventure Mark.

We can authoritatively confirm that the Okpokpowulu of Idomaland is currently warming up to spearhead the affairs of the country, come 2015.

DailyPost over the weekend stumbled on presidential campaign posters of Mark being printed at Shomolu area of Lagos state.

The posters had a picture of Mark donned in a red and black traditional Idoma cap over a black and white apparel.

Above the poster, which is on a green and orange background, was a bold inscription, “Mark of Hope 2015.” Beneath the inscription is another was also written “David Mark for President 2015,” with the logo of the ruling party on both sides.

The poster, which is courtesy of Concerned Middle Belt for Better Nigeria (CMBBN) carries another inscription thus: “Mark my words, Nigeria will be better again.”

It would be recalled that the Idoma people in Benue State had since tipped Mark as the next President of Nigeria come 2015.

His ambition which had been an open secret in political aisle reverberated during a reception in his honour by the Idoma League of Professors, ILP, led by Prof. Owoicho Akpa, with Mike Omeri, a former special adviser to the Senate President, when they had canvassed for Senator Mark’s Presidency at the next general election; arguing that the Senate President had the pedigree to lead the nation after President Goodluck Jonathan.

Effort to reach Mark’s Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Paul Mumeh proved abortive as his phone rang endlessly without answer.
Abeg when Nigeria dey play Kenya?

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by TableLeg(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
camelus: How old is David Mark ?
Is he not a retired Soldier?
List his exceptional achievements in last 16Yrs?
Lets know his track record ?
Who are you asking the above questions?!

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Revolva(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
stepone: Funny set of corrupt people.

Mark for worse.

See as he pose with Yoruba native attire to get Yoruba Vote come 2015.
You are silly is that a yoruba attire..that's is the traditional color of the idomas..red and black.. While igalas is yellow and black and tivs is black and white stripes...punk...

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
No wonder he has been vocal of late, even when he is not making sense, but it is all good - Any Nigerian could contest, only wish the vote counts
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
talktimi: olodo, its obvious you're still a small boy that's why you're asking when Nigeria was ever good, I'm sure if you were brought up by your parents, they would have told you how good this country was as recently as the 80's.

Good is relative. The 80s of Shehu Shagari, Rear Admiral(GAY) Babangida. Ever wondered these great 80s saw 5 coups Buhari, Babangida, Vasta, Orkar. I lived lived the kind of priviledged life you can only dream of in those 80s but exposed enough to know that Nigeria has been misgoverned from the start. Fela sang his most critical songs of the Nigerian condition in this your 80s. You are just another Nigerian that has become a victim of acceptance of very LOW STANDARDS.

pS. Just an advise calling your betters olodo shows ill breeding and never funny.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
Gamji007:
This is Nigeria. A land where mediocrity is celebrated.

Thank you sir
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Rooneyboy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
i_shekinah: You can now have a good warm bath daily with an affordable solar water heater.
It's big enough to serve the whole building.
For enquiries call 08034130709,0705404321

With this blazing sun that shines daily, u r still encouraging us to use heater

U must be very wicked .

4 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by talktimi(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Iphy Grace: i laugh in capital letters, you that was there in the 80's did u ever hear ur parents sing about how wonderful nigeria was or were dey complaining the same way u r complaining now and telling their friends how good the 60's was?
silly rabbit, do you think I'm like you nairaland gangstas that blame the govt for all their woes ? For your information, I'm not bothered who or what party wins any election in this country, it just pathetic when you little runts come out crying that Nigeria was "never" good. Get a life and make something of yourself

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Costa2000(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
na wa oooo,Nigeria wey go expire 2014 abi na another Nigeria dem de talk about,maybe northern Nigeria.Republic of Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
If you want mark for president say ''AYE'', and if you dont want say ''NAY''.

The ''NAY's'' have it.

David mark can never become president, cos if by any means he gets there, then we'll all be damned. His montly basic salary would be #20 billion naira, and cars would not be for the poor then, cos a litre of PMS may rise up to #300 per litre. If u have ever passed tru Otukpo before, u will know what Nigeria will look like if ever he becomes president

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by osifred(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Despite the personal charm of david mark I wouldn't vote for him come 2015 because a vote for david mark is a vote for continuation of the status quo
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by antiembezzle: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Posters for 2011 presidential election i saw in 2009 under the PDP
1)yerima of zamfara, 2)orji uzor kalu of abia state,
3)donald duke 4)atiku abubarka 5)peter odili 6)okorocha rochas 7)soludo charles coolIBB
9)Anyim pius 10)dr sam egwu and many more... I now saw GEJ's posters in 2010. So what's new here? In 2014 i'll be waiting to see GEJ's posters again, that's the way forward...
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Isn't 2015 elections 2 years away?

why are they all printing out posters already?
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by kobikwelu(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
Its all testing the waters
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by IphyGrace: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
talktimi: silly rabbit, do you think I'm like you nairaland gangstas that blame the govt for all their woes ? For your information, I'm not bothered who or what party wins any election in this country, it just pathetic when you little runts come out crying that Nigeria was "never" good. Get a life and make something of yourself
i laugh again in capital letters, u came out gun blazing but the problem was u were shooting at yourself boy. The brain inside your skull is there for your use, noone will charge you a penny if you start using it.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by coolitdown: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
qualified: Who is his running mate?
No running mate bro...he is on his own...solo things
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by miiraaj: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
riah: What!!! David mark as the Nigerian president? Then we are all in trouble! shocked. He is a highly corrupt man. During his time in the military under the babangida/abacha regime, where he served as military governor of niger state as well as minister in different capacities, he stole so much money from Nigeria and went into exile in ghana because the then military administration, sort him for misappropriation of public funds but the ghanian government refused becauseb at that time he was contributing a high percentage of the foreign exchange in circulation in their economy at that time. He also has so many srolen wealth spread abroad. It is also rumoured that he owns a golf course in europe.
My dear brothers and sisters can there never be a presidential aspirant in Nigeria with a clean slate? Can we never find a honest man whose intergrity is top notch and who has the best interest of the masses. I just wonder atimes if these evil leaders have no shame, especially when they meet their counterparts abroad when they attend meetings, how do they justify their heartlessness? no good roads, no tap water, nothing at all. We need someone new and it is definitely not david my nyash mark!

Don't worry, Gen Buhari is coming to the rescue!

Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by dklex(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
I think INEC should just hold the election straight off, since everyone is battle ready. No point in waiting till 2015. Bunch of selfish leaders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Appoints Jibrin As Acting Bot Chairman (photo) / President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri / 2023: Kano First Lady, Hafsat Ganduje Plans To Contest For Senate In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.