Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] (21104 Views)

Senate Presidency Campaign Disrupts National Assembly Proceedings / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by EteFlexible: 1:30am On Mar 20, 2013
As the clock ticks for the 2015 presidential election, more gladiators are battle ready for the soul of Nigeria.

One of those who may likely take over the mantle of leadership from Goodluck Jonathan is the current president of the senate, Senator David Aleichenu Bonaventure Mark.

We can authoritatively confirm that the Okpokpowulu of Idomaland is currently warming up to spearhead the affairs of the country, come 2015.

DailyPost over the weekend stumbled on presidential campaign posters of Mark being printed at Shomolu area of Lagos state.

The posters had a picture of Mark donned in a red and black traditional Idoma cap over a black and white apparel.

Above the poster, which is on a green and orange background, was a bold inscription, “Mark of Hope 2015.” Beneath the inscription is another was also written “David Mark for President 2015,” with the logo of the ruling party on both sides.

The poster, which is courtesy of Concerned Middle Belt for Better Nigeria (CMBBN) carries another inscription thus: “Mark my words, Nigeria will be better again.”

It would be recalled that the Idoma people in Benue State had since tipped Mark as the next President of Nigeria come 2015.

His ambition which had been an open secret in political aisle reverberated during a reception in his honour by the Idoma League of Professors, ILP, led by Prof. Owoicho Akpa, with Mike Omeri, a former special adviser to the Senate President, when they had canvassed for Senator Mark’s Presidency at the next general election; arguing that the Senate President had the pedigree to lead the nation after President Goodluck Jonathan.

Effort to reach Mark’s Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Paul Mumeh proved abortive as his phone rang endlessly without answer.

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Bigcake: 1:56am On Mar 20, 2013
I wouldnt take it serious. Btw, who is Mark? Aspiring for President? For my country? Bros u never reach just calm down small. Atleast first to comment unto say i be pikin I wouldnt take it serious. Btw, who is Mark? Aspiring for President? For my country? Bros u never reach just calm down small. Atleast first to comment unto say i be pikin I wouldnt take it serious. Btw, who is Mark? Aspiring for President? For my country? Bros u never reach just calm down small. Atleast first to comment unto say i be pikin

2 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by simmydebadest(m): 3:54am On Mar 20, 2013
Atleast he is rugged so I will vote HIM!!! I dnt nid a weakly like gej 2015
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Gentletwits: 4:06am On Mar 20, 2013
simmy de badest: Atleast he is rugged so I will vote HIM!!! I dnt nid a weakly like gej 2015
.Abeg do always connect ur mouth 2 ur brain b4 u talk!

12 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Coldfaya(m): 6:13am On Mar 20, 2013
simmy de badest: Atleast he is rugged so I will vote HIM!!! I dnt nid a weakly like gej 2015

Vote for him 'Strongly n Weekly' ok.
@ topic anyone can print anybodys poster nau. r u a learner?

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Gamji007: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2013
I'm waiting to see 'Patience for President' posters on the streets.

5 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by ochukoccna: 6:54am On Mar 20, 2013
Yesterday it was that of Buhari/Okorocha
Today its that of David Mark
Hmmn!
2015 kites flying as the rains beckon
Expect more.
Let it rain

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by stepone(m): 7:07am On Mar 20, 2013
Funny set of corrupt people.

Mark for worse.

See as he pose with Yoruba native attire to get Yoruba Vote come 2015.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Tolexander: 7:14am On Mar 20, 2013
This nigerian presidency stuff is now becoming a joke. Starting from GEJ predecessor.
Lemme just sitdon to dey watch sipping ma alomo as the opposition party is strategizing!
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by dplordx(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2013
Tolexander: This nigerian presidency stuff is now becoming a joke. Starting from GEJ predecessor.
Lemme just sitdon to dey watch sipping ma alomo as the opposition party is strategizing!

My bros, you nor lie. As this thing dey go, make person just tanda for somewhere make him dey sip pure water and alomo with pop-corn dey watch this political super-story. Naija in the hands of GEJ is totally out of control grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by emmasege: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2013
This is the only man in PDP that i can wholeheartedly give my vote in 2015. Highly intelligent, vocal, self-confident, de-tribalized, go-getter. I think it's time Nigeria produced another world-class president in the person of David Mark and regained her position in the international arena. i hope this will not draw the anger of oga at the top o, since he's head-bent on a self-destructive journey

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2013
Alams for President 2015.

7 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Super1759: 7:28am On Mar 20, 2013
This man should go rescue benue from the gulf of HIV,

7 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by sammyzacks(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2013
David Mark is good enough to be our president. None of the politicians in the lime light of Nigeria's politics can match his profile.His candidature will satisfy the agitation for a northern presidency and calm the fears of the south concerning boko haram. He is not a novice. He has strongly led the Senate and earn the loyalty of members for two terms without any drama.
A gentleman, a fearless man, a general, and an experienced politician, I am proud to say that we have finally found the Nigerian consensus candidate!

13 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by vanstanzy(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Good for Him. But in PDP Sorry is his case.! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed PDP fanatics should mark this, PDP is a dead party.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by idupaul: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2013
sammyzacks: David Mark is good enough to be our president. None of the politicians in the lime light of Nigeria's politics can match his profile.His candidature will satisfy the agitation for a northern presidency and calm the fears of the south concerning boko haram. He is not a novice. He has strongly led the Senate and earn the loyalty of members for two terms without any drama.
A gentleman, a fearless man, a general, and an experienced politician, I am proud to say that we have finally found the Nigerian consensus candidate!

Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by vanstanzy(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2013

Mark is a good choice no doubt. But under PDP? I won't dear vote him, cause that party PDP is CURSED! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by omiobo: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2013
We cant continue this way. There must be a change to displace all these corrupt politicians starting from GeJ to igbo smoker counselors.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2013
'Mark my words Nigeria will be better again' Mr Mark when was Nigeria ever really good? Maybe to you thieving, clueless citizen of Belize.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by ayox2003: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2013
shocked
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by ayox2003: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2013
jerseyboy: 'Mark my words Nigeria will be better again' Mr Mark when was Nigeria ever really good? Maybe to you thieving, clueless citizen of Belize.

This cracked me up. grin

I reckon you looked at the name David Bonaventure Mark and u raised your eyebrow like there's no Nigerian name in it.

Little that does. He's eligible, let him try his luck.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by seunfly: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2013
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by rasputinn(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2013
It's not April 1 yet na haba

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by azpekuliar: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2013
Super1759: This man should go rescue benue from the gulf of HIV,

lmao.. cheesy
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by qualified(f): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2013
Who is his running mate?
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by duality(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2013
I have said it before, the media in Nigeria will be corrupted this year. including nairaland. we haven't seen anything yet
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Abu34: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2013
Mark my word....2015 will be GEJ/David Mark - PDP vs Buhari/Okorocha - APC
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Omen100(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
Super1759: This man should go rescue benue from the gulf of HIV,

TRUE TALK.
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by eforce: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
do these politicians know , it is 2013
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by TableLeg(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
I laugh in BENUE!
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by Ebestsmscom: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
This is 2013 @Politicians
Re: David Mark’s Presidency Campaign Posters Printed In Lagos [PHOTO] by moneyhungry(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Well I'm just an ordinary gate-man.
What can i say?
Maybe i shud run upstairs n ask oga DAVIDO at d top floor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / Onnoggen To Ask CCT Chair To Disqualify Self Over Alleged Fraud / Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.