Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,549 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. (27952 Views)

Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2013
^^^ Yet more questions from the realm of ignorance. When will you people stop asking such myopic questions?
Again pray for wisdom then you will find yourself not needing to ask such questions.

Jesus loves you.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2013
musKeeto:
If God told you to kill a child, would you do it? If God told someone else to kill a child, would you interfere?
Is that supposed to be a trick question? And if not, are you talking hypothetically?.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2013
musKeeto:
Just give an answer. The question is quite simple
Why dont you answer mine because, quite frankly, your question doesnt make much sense to me. How can God ask any human to kill another human in this dispensation of Grace?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2013
LOL.

I'm sure fxking will kill if he is sure God is the one giving the order. (remember Abraham and Isaac story, that's their hero of faith)

And he would also interfere and prevent a similar madman, who also "heard God", from killing his child.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2013
^^^ You wouldnt find yourself asking such if you knew the significance of the death and ressurection of our Lord Jesus Christ .
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
musKeeto:
how difficult can it be answer a question? What are you scared of?

Btw, bringing up Jesus, it was God's will that a man be killed. I presume you would have stopped the Aluu4 beating if you had the chance, wouldn't you?
[b]There is much more to this world and the processes within it than just the physical, quit being so myopic please. Problem is you judge everything based on what you see or feel but there is so much you dont know happening in the spiritual realm. For example, when a young fellow dies and everybody is crying and emotions run free, maybe the person's purpose in life has already been met thus no need staying in this sinful world any longer. Perhaps the person's mission was to touch 5 lives and once that has been achieved there is no need hanging around much longer. Perhaps the dude is with the Lord in heaven while you are here in this sinful world having pity on him for dying when he should be the one pitying you for still being hooked up in this sinful world. But you wouldnt know or would you?

Point is dont call God a wicked God or say there is no God simply because you see people suffering and dying in this world, there is a reason for everything which always leads to a greater good.

Get wisdom sir![/b]
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
musKeeto:

Lol, talk about not knowing...
hmnn....problem is you approach this issue with a very biased mindset based on what you've been fed by your fellow atheists over the years, it would have been much better if you were a free thinker with a very open mindset and ready to look at the issue objectively.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
musKeeto:
lol, feel free to open a new thread..
What about I open a thread where I give you 10 reasons why I believe there is a God while you also give 10 reasons why you believe otherwise then we invite free thinkers to objectively and critically analyse both arguments and come up with their thoughts/conclusions on the matter? I say free thinkers because I think they are most likely to be unbiased.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by bindex(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol. Feel free. And please make this about the Christian God. I dont want to end up battling with am ambiguous definition of God.

Lets see how this one will go. Will be subscribing.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Emusan(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
money-hungry :

your Religion controls you with two tools: FEAR(hell) AND REWARD(heaven).
Yes is ought to be feared of because of the eternal suffering. HELL and HEAVEN is real you may not know because of the bad mind you have towards God. Like I always say I'm not a pastor don't think I'm inviting you to my church and I'm not a born against christian(you understand me) I know what is right in Christ with God. My personal encounter with God made me believed that God truly exist.

So you, my friend, needs to put away ur FEAR n THINK with a LOGICAL mind.
Do you always apply this same logical mind with scientist therioes?

i know that verse: "train (brain-wash) a child in d way that he should go n when he is old, he cannot depart from it"
so i agree, it takes alot of courage to depart....
Yes because of people like you.

Think about this:
if he really luvs us why didn't he just put us all in paradise instead of earth?.... afterall, we were all born without sin (Bleep that silly Bible verse talking about "all have sinned"wink.
Yes He did at first place at the garden of eden but human misuse the opportunity.

he knew eve would sin, why put dat apple in eden?
It's just a simple test the way you can test your child, friends e.t.c just to have more trust in them.

why create d devil?
He didn't create devil, He created Moring Star but pride change the name to DEVIL. Everything that happened between God and Moring star(now devil) happening today between father & his children, Boss & junior staff, pastor & memebers, friend to friends, King & servant e.t.c

You all need Jesus for the life to come.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
frank3.16:

sir, i no de quarrel wit u ooo, but for a wise man reread ur post and notice that ur belief is based on assumption. you have quoted 3 different maybes for just one issue.
u see thats the problem i have with our religion... this whole dogma and warning are based on mayb, yet u say u are wise. please can u b convincing for once? thank u
Not to worry...will give you 10 very practical reasons that everyone can relate with and nobody can refute as to why I believe God exists. There would be no assumptions or "maybes" this time.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Solozzo(m): 4:41am On Apr 04, 2013
musKeeto:
So you're very confident God won't tell anyone in this dispensation to kill anyone? Why?

reminds me of the reverend King, condemned to death for murder of a church member
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by swaggzo(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2013
Solozzo:

I'm amazed that someone like you believe that some people are meant to suffer by the divine arrangement. So why judge people who refused to be charitable to them? That it may be good for a young child to die, why build child hospitals? Religion has really eaten your brain and mind.

As for hell and heaven , these are old mythical pagan superstitious beliefs borrowed from ancient Egypt and Greece. It makes no sense at all. How can a being you claim is love and grace conceive such a cruel torture inferno as hell, while brain dead so called good people spend day and night praising him in heaven while he revels in a big throne. Go logical man. These are just myths. No one knows about the nature of any supreme being for now, and belief in God is not necessary.

What is required is good ethical training and improved human relationship, so people can understand that we all evolved from a common ancestor, and that your peace depends on making your society a better place for all. That death is due to loss of life supporting mechanism for the body. Your genes live after you in other bodies in your children or siblings. Basically we are no different from the living things around us neither are we more important, for all depend on each other to survive. We only have a bigger intelligent brain and hands that can manipulate tools.

Simple!
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2013
Solozzo:

I'm amazed that someone like you believe that some people are meant to suffer by the divine arrangement. So why judge people who refused to be charitable to them? That it may be good for a young child to die, why build child hospitals? Religion has really eaten your brain and mind.

As for hell and heaven , these are old mythical pagan superstitious beliefs borrowed from ancient Egypt and Greece. It makes no sense at all. How can a being you claim is love and grace conceive such a cruel torture inferno as hell, while brain dead so called good people spend day and night praising him in heaven while he revels in a big throne. Go logical man. These are just myths. No one knows about the nature of any supreme being for now, and belief in God is not necessary.

What is required is good ethical training and improved human relationship, so people can understand that we all evolved from a common ancestor, and that your peace depends on making your society a better place for all. That death is due to loss of life supporting mechanism for the body. Your genes live after you in other bodies in your children or siblings. Basically we are no different from the living things around us neither are we more important, for all depend on each other to survive. We only have a bigger intelligent brain and hands that can manipulate tools.
Eh-yah! This is so unfortunate. I will try to help your ignorance, though, by giving you 10 scientific and practical reasons why you should believe in God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

RAPTURE : Left Behind For Bad Behaviour? - Jack Kelley / Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.