Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. (27955 Views)

Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Cultured(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
Billyonaire:

That's okay buddy. So long.

My regards bro .
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
kay9:

^^She has a point wink Although in defence of the thread's title, muslims dont go around trying to convince you that allah is real - the average muslim simply ignores you, while the fanatic just buys a bomb and blows you up. grin.... A christian on the other hand, mmmh, lolzzz... Boy, we're so concerned with saving souls! grin grin
Because it's our commission and much better than killing and blowing up cities.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by TheBigUrban2: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
SMH
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
#SMH...I have got 2 words and nothing more: FIND JESUS
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by GalaxyNoteII: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mart d dart: #SMH...I have got 2 words and nothing more: FIND JESUS

Which prophesies?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
kay9:

What commission?? Its one thing telling someone about something new he doesn't know yet; it is something else trying to force-feed him into submission. And hello! The dude already knows what you wanna say, so why make an id!ot of yourself?? Damn! Even the bible says to dust your legs and leave where you aren't wanted.

Oh, while we're talking about the bible, look lets be honest, somethings in the good book don't just add up. But you know what? I dont care! Logically speaking the bible is the biggest fairytale book ever - and a good portion isn't even an interesting read - but i don't care! There are lots of things in the universe that science is yet to explain, so why should it bother me if religion doesn't offer a better explanation.

Religion, for me, is a mind-thing. I freely admit christianity has huge question-marks on it - some of them really hilarious, too grin grin - but it also gives me PEACE, so f-u-c-k the question marks. And that, as far as i'm concerned, is all that matters.
Issues
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Which prophesies?
RFiD
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cold(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
This

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
cold: This
Cool story...
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by FXKing2012(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
kay9:

What commission?? Its one thing telling someone about something new he doesn't know yet; it is something else trying to force-feed him into submission. And hello! The dude already knows what you wanna say, so why make an id!ot of yourself?? Damn! Even the bible says to dust your legs and leave where you aren't wanted.
Sir, we preach, we dont force anyone to accept Jesus. Muslims force people to become muslims, and if you doubt me go to certain parts of northen Nigeria or some arab countries and try getting a job as a non-muslim.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
tchaik: Christian: What would you say if you die and find yourself confronted by God, demanding to know why you did not believe in him.

Bertrand Russell: "Not enough evidence God, not enough evidence".

Me: 'The same reason I don't believe in Santa claus'

the bible is enuf evidence. If u dont believe in jesus, u're condemned already. We shall all face God in judgement. There's no exbuse for ur unbelief.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chibuebem: the bible is enuf evidence. If u dont believe in jesus, u're condemned already. We shall all face God in judgement. There's no exbuse for ur unbelief.
Gbam!!
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
cyrexx: ^^

"And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that
He would have such an
uneasy vanity as to be
offended by those who
doubt His existence."
- Bertrand Russell

God is nt a respecter of persons, even his enemies. It doesnt matter if you curse him or dont believe. He still works through his children, and u still cant get to God without jesus.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by StevenJay01(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
cyrexx:

Another funny question from a Nigerian Christian after his trolling / irrelevant post has been appropriately thrown to the dustbin.

This is not a Question,it is an accertation.your so called belief is towards destruction.wait till a smaller god agent like dose witches and wizard in your village get hold of you then you will know nigeria is not in Asia.Abi you and your fellow ignoramus don't believe that too.heheheheheheh**Laughin pitifully and sipping alomo bitters**
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
Image123: Christian: do you know that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God?

atheist: Never, i try to be the best I can to MY definition of best, I'm better than christians.
your bert can neva meet Gods standard. You can only do dat by acceptin jesus and continuing in his word
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by TheBigUrban2: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
Atheist; Why did God allow the school shootings in America?

Christian; Because they removed prayer from schools thereby discriminating against religion

http://thebigurban.com/2012/12/disasters-and-tragedy-problem-for-god-and-religion/

3 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chibuebem: God is nt a respecter of persons, even his enemies. He doesnt matter if you curse him or dont believe. He still works through his children, and u still cant get to God without jesus.
God still has enemies? Is he nt all-loving?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Cultured(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

If good exists, then bad (Satan) must also exist.
Confusing sets of people tongue

I guess you don't know the meaning of the word " JUST " .

God exist . He's Just ( Variant ) . He's a unitary supreme being . He's the Alpha and Omega . He has no rival .
Satan only exist in the figment of religious proponents.
Atheist are group of people that lack proper words to defined their spiritual worldview .
I am an avowed believer in God - A freethinking mystic : A tolerant of all beliefs systems proponents . My single wish to the world populace is " PEACE " . One with God is majority .
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cold(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
I think we have a good idea how the Bible was crafted

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by claremont(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
Thank you jesus for this thread.

7 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Ahasuerus: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chibuebem: God is nt a respecter of persons, even his enemies. It doesnt matter if you curse him or dont believe. He still works through his children, and u still cant get to God without jesus.
Who said anyone is trying to get to any sky Daddy?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Ahasuerus: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chibuebem: the bible is enuf evidence. If u dont believe in jesus, u're condemned already. We shall all face God in judgement. There's no exbuse for ur unbelief.
Evidence? NO. But I must confess its the best fairy tale/fiction i've read. Talking snakes, speaking burning bushes, hand writing on the wall, talking donkeys, you got to be kidding me. So I say good work of fiction, probably the best. Evidence for god, HELL NO. Try again
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by redsun(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
grin grin grin

Legendary cracker.

Believers are so babyish.They believe in things that makes no common sense.

Faith can really be destructively blind.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by GideonG(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
I believe in God but I don't believe in religion.

Religion is man made...
Christianity started in Antioch in Paseadia through Paul and Silas
Islam came 600 years after the death of Christ.

Jesus didn't preached religion he preached salvation.

I am born into Christian family, I studied the bible from Genesis to Revelation twice
I know a lot! A lot that I can only keep to myself.

The whole world is ignorant! really really ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by salt1: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
redsun: grin grin grin

Legendary cracker.

Believers are so babyish.They believe in things that makes no common sense.

Faith can really be destructively blind.

You're not the first, neither will you be the last to say so. And certainly you won't be the last to change your position as life's realities and experiences dawn on you. Many so-called atheists have made a complete u-turn in later life. Many have screamed "Oh God" on their death-bed, affirming the existence of the Creator they had spent a life-time rejecting His existence.

Atheism is a religion of its own: complete with its un/belief system, with its preachers and evangelists like the op. What you dislike in Christians is what I see you doing: struggling to mock Christians into changing their beliefs and join you in your belief of science.
Just one more FUNNY question for Muskeeto and team: if you find the Christian's belief in the Bible and in God so puerile and silly, why don't you just ignore them and move on with your superior, scientific knowledge?
I guess your answer already: they're trying to convert you so why may you not poke fun at them, right? Or can there be an underlying FEAR that unreasonable as they sound, they may be right after all?
That you argue over something stridently doesn't make it right.

I am a Christian and so proud to be one! I don't owe you explanation for my belief system whether you think they are reasonable or not. MY LIFE MY CHOICE!

4 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Emusan(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
Christian: centripetal and centrifuga forces keeps planets revolve the sun without go astray off their orbit, was it the sun that is generating the forces?

Athiest: No

Christian: then why planets didn't revolve themselves?

Athiest: is inexplicable

Christian: definitely there is God because if centripetal and centrifuga exist on its own planets must not revolve the sun only.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Ahasuerus: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
Emusan: Christian: centripetal and centrifuga forces keeps planets revolve the sun without go astray off their orbit, was it the sun that is generating the forces?

Athiest: No

Christian: then why planets didn't revolve themselves?

Athiest: is inexplicable

Christian: definitely there is God because if centripetal and centrifuga exist on its own planets must not revolve the sun only.
Do you even understand basic physics? I had to comment on this because not only is it illegible but it also exposes the ignorance of what those forces are on the part of the Christian who posed the question/ concocted this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Ahasuerus: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
GideonG: I believe in God but I don't believe in religion.

Religion is man made...
Christianity started in Antioch in Paseadia through Paul and Silas
Islam came 600 years after the death of Christ.

Jesus didn't preached religion he preached salvation.

I am born into Christian family, I studied the bible from Genesis to Revelation twice
I know a lot! A lot that I can only keep to myself.

The whole world is ignorant! really really ignorant.
You studied the bible twice? And now you don't believe in religion but in God? Good step, but it seems there's a lot of god virus in you. I read it maybe once and it got me where I am today. #AgnosticAtheist honestly, the best cure to ridding oneself of that hogwash and god virus is by studying the bible. I implore you to read it with full concentration one more time and you'll arrive at true bliss. BTW I'm sure you know that the world is not really ignorant?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.