Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. (27954 Views)

Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Emusan(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ahasuerus:
Do you even understand basic physics? I had to comment on this because not only is it illegible but it also exposes the ignorance of what those forces are on the part of the Christian who posed the question/ concocted this rubbish.

Yes Mr. Man I do. You are free to spit anything from your mouth.
Tell me why the nature is so wise to believe that humans need rays of light to survive and then placed our planet(earth) to revolve the sun, why earth is not revolving the pluto, saturn, venus e.t.c?

Have little time to think for youeself don't just read story and based your conclusion on it.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by LordBabs(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
musKeeto:
Does he love satan too?
Baffles me!
Christian: EVERYTHING God created is good...

Atheist: everything including evil?

Christian: nooo! Devil created evil, not God.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Emusan(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
Lord Babs: Baffles me!
Christian: EVERYTHING God created is good...

Atheist: everything including evil?

Christian: nooo! Devil created evil, not God.

Yea, He loves devil too but he gone astray from beginning due to its pride. If devil can go back to Him and ask forgiveness He is just enough to forgive him but devil will never do such like some of athiest will not do.

Ask yourself why all these natural disaster are so rare in some places because most scientist acquired their knowledge from devil.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Ahasuerus: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
Emusan:

Yes Mr. Man I do. You are free to spit anything from your mouth.
Tell me why the nature is so wise to believe that humans need rays of light to survive and then placed our planet(earth) to revolve the sun, why earth is not revolving the pluto, saturn, venus e.t.c?

Have little time to think for youeself don't just read story and based your conclusion on it.
You said you understood physics. The basic answer lies in gravity. As to why "nature" knew that humans needed light rays for life, my simple answer is to ask you not to put the cart before the horse. There is life on earth because of the sun not the other way round.
The sun is not there because we are here. We are here because the sun is there.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
This thread is a big joke, Forfeiting your soul is definitely not the way to go *Unfollowing with Immediate effect*

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by LordBabs(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
Emusan:
Ask yourself why all these natural disaster are so rare in some places because most scientist acquired their knowledge from devil.
WTF! The same devil-acquired knowledge invented your favourite airplanes, phones, t.vs, computers, internet....have you a brain at all?

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by moneyhungry(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mart d dart: This thread is a big joke, Forfeiting your soul is definitely not the way to go *Unfollowing with Immediate effect*
scared of hell?
anoda brain washed soul.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by ezme(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
Emusan:

Yea, He loves devil too but he gone astray from beginning due to its pride. If devil can go back to Him and ask forgiveness He is just enough to forgive him but devil will never do such like some of athiest will not do.

You seem to know all the devil's capability. Are you guys related or former colleagues?

P.S: Reading the bolded really saddens my heart. You give my signature a meaning.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by elbinmanny(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
dekung: Christian: So do you believe in heaven or hell?
Atheist: No

Christian: So what happens to you when you die, or where do you go to when you die
Atheist: The same I was before I was born
Thought u u weren't born? So u will return to an ape wen u die cheesycheesy
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by okemmadu(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
dekung: Christian: So do you believe in heaven or hell?
Atheist: No

Christian: So what happens to you when you die, or where do you go to when you die
Atheist: The same I was before I was born

So what happens to you when you are asleep? You completely lose consciousness? Does that not point to the fact that you can still be conscious outside this physical body? hmmmm. Put on your thinking cap and tell yourself the truth.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by manmustwac(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
It’s an incredible con job when you think about it, to spend your whole life believing in something now in exchange for something after your death. Even big corporations with their reward systems don’t try to make it posthumous

Gloria Steinem

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by okemmadu(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
manmustwac: It’s an incredible con job when you think about it, to spend your whole life believing in something now in exchange for something after your death. Even big corporations with their reward systems don’t try to make it posthumous

Gloria Steinem

Post houmous reward? lol. If i decide to live a good life, i'm doing that for my own good. I am more concerned about being conscious after this physical body than what reward I'm gonna get.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by dokunbam(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
OMG
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by jendoslim(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
@ ahaseurus: I just can't comment on ur post. There are so many inexplicable things that had happened nd are still happened. These things defiled all physical or scientific explanation. Take for example, a man dead for four days and he woke up again.... Pastor abraham, despite d magnitude of the universe, life is only possible on earth... I imploy u to purshase a powerful microscope/telescope, u will understand more to this world than met the eye. God bless u.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by jendoslim(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
@ ahaseurus: I just can't comment on ur post. There are so many inexplicable things that had happened nd are still happened. These things defiled all physical or scientific explanation. Take for example, a man dead for four days and he woke up again.... Pastor abraham, despite d magnitude of the universe, life is only possible on earth... I imploy u to purchase a powerful microscope/telescope, u will understand more to this world than met the eye. God bless u.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Policewoman(f): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
Not funny.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by ghostofsparta(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mart d dart: #SMH...I have got 2 words and nothing more: FIND JESUS

Not we all agree we are suppose to be looking for him
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Ahasuerus: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
@jendoslim: you have made me laugh my head off. Another story of someone dead rising? Oh, that's not a new scam. I know one thing though, once dead, that's it. Kapish!!! As for life being only on earth, even the most brilliant astronomer never makes such an assertion. Our galaxy (milky way) which contains about a hundred billion stars(mind you, the sun is the nearest star to us) each with planets revolving around them. There are also about a hundred billion galaxies out there. Do the math and tell me there's no chance of life out there somewhere. Scientists are searching for extraterrestrial life. I pray you live to know the result of that quest
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Heatblast(m): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
Atheist: why are all these natural disasters so rare in some places

Christian:
Emusan: because most scientist acquired their knowledge from devil.

*christians never cease to amaze me these days* undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by GideonG(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ahasuerus:
You studied the bible twice? And now you don't believe in religion but in God? Good step, but it seems there's a lot of god virus in you. I read it maybe once and it got me where I am today. #AgnosticAtheist honestly, the best cure to ridding oneself of that hogwash and god virus is by studying the bible. I implore you to read it with full concentration one more time and you'll arrive at true bliss. BTW I'm sure you know that the world is not really ignorant?

I studied the bible very well and when I say study I mean study not "read" Beside I also made my research. I truly believe in God. it's human beings like us that compiled the bible, it's not sent from heaven.
Religion is man made!

Heck Christians don't even go to church on sabbath day. God rested on the 7th day of creation but people choose to worship God on the 1st day of the week instead of sabbath day.

Good thing about christianity is it's based on FAITH...

FAITH works with or without christianity.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by gbrookes02: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2013
Psalm 14:1 "To the choirmaster. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good." - English Standard Version (©2001)
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Ahasuerus: 12:33am On Apr 02, 2013
GideonG:

I studied the bible very well and when I say study I mean study not "read" Beside I also made my research. I truly believe in God. it's human beings like us that compiled the bible, it's not sent from heaven.
Religion is man made!

Heck Christians don't even go to church on sabbath day. God rested on the 8th day of creation but people choose to worship God on the 1st day of the week instead of sabbath day.

You sure studied/researched your bible? God was said to have rested on the 7th and not 8th day.
You clearly need to serve more time in that mental rut called bible study again. I don't get what you mean by faith. If you mean gullibility and a mental block to rational thought and reason that the laity are known for, I clearly understand you. My advice to you is to work hard to free yourself from any indoctrination which keeps people bound and blinds their eyes to the true beauty of the cosmos.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Ahasuerus: 12:33am On Apr 02, 2013
GideonG:

Religion is man made!

Heck Christians don't even go to church on sabbath day. God rested on the 8th day of creation but people choose to worship God on the 1st day of the week instead of sabbath day.

You sure studied/researched your bible? God was said to have rested on the 7th and not 8th day.
You clearly need to serve more time in that mental rut called bible study again. I don't get what you mean by faith. If you mean gullibility and a mental block to rational thought and reason that the laity are known for, I clearly understand you. My advice to you is to work hard to free yourself from any indoctrination which keeps people bound and blinds their eyes to the true beauty of the cosmos.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 02, 2013
cyrexx: Christian: You have faith like we do too. You cannot tell me your beliefs in the science of evolution is not based on faith. For instance, have you ever seen a monkey give birth to a human being?

Atheist: Guy, you sure don't understand what evolution means. You need to educate yourself on these things.

Christian : You cannot answer my question, doesn’t that mean you have blind faith in the religion of science or your religion of nothingness (atheism) ?

This is irresponsible idiocy. Cyrexx himself will not be able to explain evolution even if you gave him the whole day to do so.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by wiegraf: 1:28am On Apr 02, 2013
DAVID!!!
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by greatgenius: 1:56am On Apr 02, 2013
^^^ lol @ Wiegraf and his name calling. How you been god brother
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by wiegraf: 2:05am On Apr 02, 2013
greatgenius: ^^^ lol @ Wiegraf and his name calling. How you been god brother

Good, God, good. Was your project successful? You surely can't fail, considering you're omnipotent, etc
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 02, 2013
grin lmao....
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by tj4luck(m): 2:27am On Apr 02, 2013
Ozegbe: christain: is it not better to believe than not to believe. At least u have nothing to lose if it turns out to be lie at last. Atheist: are u trying to play smart with god?
Hunhun grin
Ozegbe: christain: is it not better to believe than not to believe. At least u have nothing to lose if it turns out to be lie at last. Atheist: are u trying to play smart with god?
Hunhun
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by greatgenius: 2:28am On Apr 02, 2013
Lol@ Wiegraf yea it was. We did good. "Failure" was not an option we closed it out. And no I am not omnipotent YET.( not in physicality ) besides you don't have to be omnipotent to strive for success
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by tantita(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2013
Al dis atheists niga dude sef..vn arm robbers n terrorist believe in God wetin b una own sef..anyway i waist till d day u are confronted by a terrorist situation wre thr are hell bend on blowing a place ur a in..thn i go c if u wnt sy a prayer to before u are blown to next Tuesday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel) / Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.