Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man (5718 Views)

Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by KINGwax(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
U people shld stop scaring others na. Which kind fiction be ds.
Pls av it in mind dt I av a girlfriend far away. Don't put imaginations in ma head na!

2 Likes

Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by stpat1(m): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2013
For goodness sake. Which advice is he looking for again? Na wa o
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Mynd44: 5:22am On Mar 21, 2013
I still can't believe someone asked for advise on this
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by dmcdad: 6:07am On Mar 21, 2013
Gentlegun: which advise you need again, ur guy don collect him gal wey him borrow u. so go look for ur galfriend
Lwkmd
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by dmcdad: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2013
Mynd_44: I still can't believe someone asked for advise on this
Sometimes I wonder whats wrong with people.. What is the op hoping to get from us? To continue with the marriage or what? Is this not glaring enough?

Oya, @op, you guys should go ahead with the marriage since it seems u don't know what needs to be done... Mtchewwww
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Lucasbalo(m): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2013
There's no advice needed. Your fiancee made ur decision for u.
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Mynd44: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2013
dmcdad:
Sometimes I wonder whats wrong with people.. What is the op hoping to get from us? To continue with the marriage or what? Is this not glaring enough?

Oya, @op, you guys should go ahead with the marriage since it seems u don't know what needs to be done... Mtchewwww
the OP defo needs someone to think for him which unfortunately cannot be done
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by ednut1(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2013
i dont know y some pple make issue out of nothing, as old as u are, u dont know wat to do, ur brain is in ur head for a reason, mumu
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by streetsoldier1(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2013
KINGwax: U people shld stop scaring others na. Which kind fiction be ds.
Pls av it in mind dt I av a girlfriend far away. Don't put imaginations in ma head na!

Get ur babe closer to you and stop imagining vain things
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by UncleJJ(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Can ur friend mo sharp.

The guy suppose film the show, use the recording recoup his expenses for the traditional.

Some girls are very cheap, u need to test them.
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by inspiROHM(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
obo389:
I doubt dis gist joor!
In dis 21st century,gurls wil alow their guys knw their paroles nt2tlk of catchn thm knackn anodr man?
Thy ve gone hyper o!!Thm no dey catch breeze

My dear friend, I have never believed in secrets under sun. I know how I caught my three exes and waited for them to drop the H-Bomb on me but to their shock I absorbed the three blasts because of the power of foreknowledge and I.T. And like one post here was titled they became violent. One of them went as far as scattering things in my house. Silently watched her. When she was through, I replaced everything just the way they were. What did I do, REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY, Reading ANATOMY OF FEMALE POWER BY CHINWEIZU and Phone freaking. Ten minutes with you phone is all I need and you ain't safe no more. I do not talk much, and I hate confronting them verbally when the infidelity is discovered, why because then every third word out of their mouths will be a lie. I simply lay their dirty linens before them. Even the one I just started dating has a yahoo boy on the side based in Switzerland. She met him on Facebook (world gone global..., and tiny). She lied to me it was her cousin. As I'm talking now the guy's bio-data is with me. They are not even from the same town. Till today she does not know I have foreknowledge of what is to come. Just being prepared anyway.
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by nolimit1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
inspiROHM:

My dear friend, I have never believed in secrets under sun. I know how I caught my three exes and waited for them to drop the H-Bomb on me but to their shock I absorbed the three blasts because of the power of foreknowledge and I.T. And like one post here was titled they became violent. One of them went as far as scattering things in my house. Silently watched her. When she was through, I replaced everything just the way they were. What did I do, REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY, Reading ANATOMY OF FEMALE POWER BY CHINWEIZU and Phone freaking. Ten minutes with you phone is all I need and you ain't safe no more. I do not talk much, and I hate confronting them verbally when the infidelity is discovered, why because then every third word out of their mouths will be a lie. I simply lay their dirty linens before them. Even the one I just started dating has a yahoo boy on the side based in Switzerland. She met him on Facebook (world gone global..., and tiny). She lied to me it was her cousin. As I'm talking now the guy's bio-data is with me. They are not even from the same town. Till today she does not know I have foreknowledge of what is to come. Just being prepared anyway.

Can you drop a link to the page pls......been looking for the book for a while nw
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Ossaifamous(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
Nawa for women. Some can nt abstain from sex. My guy yestaday red handedly caught d girlfrnd he wants to marry untop bed with another man making luv @ d girl house. Dis is a gal he hav proprose to n give her engagement ring planing to marry her dis Esther.

He need ur advice if to quit or continue as everytin for d traditional marriage is ready.

u r a learner for asking 4 my advice
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by sunnyt1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
What kinda dumb guy wud ask further question on wat to do in this case?

If ur friend wants a happy married life he shd look elsewhere, thank goodness he hadnt married her yet
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Abbey2sam(m): 1:12am On Mar 25, 2013
Go ahead and marry her and see what she will turn your house into
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 19, 2013
Ur friend is having doubts because he too is a cheat.well at least he has a conscience.he's probably thinking"why stone someone for what you also do?"
unlike most of this our sanctimonous pretentious guyz here.they'd probably just spent some time bleeping the other chick.and then act like WTF? when they see their babes doing same
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 19, 2013
Too many women on earth...he deserves better
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 19, 2013
inspiROHM:

a yahoo boy in far away switzerland whom she probably intends to use as a mugu and change her line when he comes to nigeria is what you're giving yourself headache about.keep snooping.u never ready be happy.#not that I like what she's doing anyway.but if u put yourself in d same category with the little yahoo boy,see as u lose value in her eyes.and trust me,nothing is gonna happen between them
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by johnwell(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2013
@OP>>> millions of better, single ladies are out there and you're here labouring in vain for a loose & useless thing.

Dump her without a blink and move on, God's mercy upon you is great, thank Him.
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 19, 2013
Advice? Let him marry the cheat so that all the marriage arrangements won't go to waste. If your friend is really confused about what to do here then he's just pathetic! Marry her and spend the rest of your life wondering whether the children you're raising are truly yours.
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 19, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
Nawa for women. Some can nt abstain from sex. My guy yestaday red handedly caught d girlfrnd he wants to marry untop bed with another man making luv @ d girl house. Dis is a gal he hav proprose to n give her engagement ring planing to marry her dis Esther.

He need ur advice if to quit or continue as everytin for d traditional marriage is ready.

Abeg which advice? Wetin him want make I tell am? Oya marry am na. Nairaland go still de here next year easter (dis year own don pass sha, I no come know which Easter him wan marry am), we go advise am again when she don commit adultery.

Joo, make we hear word for una for NL, abeg.

1 Like

Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by inspiROHM(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2013
lorretta u: a yahoo boy in far away switzerland whom she probably intends to use as a mugu and change her line when he comes to nigeria is what you're giving yourself headache about.keep snooping.u never ready be happy.#not that I like what she's doing anyway.but if u put yourself in d same category with the little yahoo boy,see as u lose value in her eyes.and trust me,nothing is gonna happen between them

Lorretta, I do understand where you are coming from but. I am very advanced intellectually. Right now the very lady whom you said and I quote nothing will happen btw her and the yahoo boy is lashing a CATHOLIC PRIEST. Every friday she leaves her place of work and goes to the priest's parish. How did I know? 3 mins and a name is all I need and any facebook account, any email account is bared to me, calls and smses are intercepted and from a priest? So raunchy the pope will have a heart attack
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by markstar(f): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
sexkillz: Na who Dem catch be thief. Can your friend swear on his life that he doesn't make love to other girls in their house? Or is it because he hasn't been caught? How does not being caught equate him to be the better person? Double standards. . .

He should wait for the sun to rise in the west before he knows what to do. . .

Dis is d best comment I hv seen on here,hw I hate all ds critics in here. Sm time ago I comented dat all dos dat r criticizing a particular person shld swear dat Dε̲̣̣̣̥γ r innocent of such crime and loose dia leg d nxt day by accident.I dnt mean d gal was ryt buh I just hate to see hypocrites
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Goldenboy007(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Your friend caught his girlfriend red handed under another man and he is waiting for what kind of advice? mshewwwwwwwwwwww !!! angry angry angry angry angry angry#hisses, walks out of the forum and slams the door!!!!#
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by segzicres(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Lmao! Truth is you shouldn't get caught. Do whatever the hell ya want, just don't get caught. That rule is basic and default

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Pick The Right Wife / Please Advice Me Am I Taking The Right Marriage Decision??? / Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.