Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (79426 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Mackgray: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2015
My names are  mack gray, from the united states of america. I want to share my testimony to the general public on how this great spell caster, Doctor akatakpo helped me to regain my lost contract.I was awarded a contract worth $50 million US Dollars by total petrolium company, but unfortunately after some days the management of the company called me and said they have cancelled the contract which was awarded to me. Then I later found out that the contract was hijacked by another company. I was lost and confused in d street because I have started investing my money on the contract. I was left with no option, not until I discovered a spell caster, Doctor akatakpo. I told him all my problems and promised after casting his spell I will regain the contract within the next 38hours, without asking for any payment from me. At first I never believed him not until the contract was awarded back to me, Doctor akatakpo am really grateful for your support and good work. Your are indeed a great man and a man of your words. Anyone who needs help can contact him through his email address at: drakatakposolutions@gmail.com OR CALL +234809329526
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by adahgold(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
I pray God will never allow u see him forever and ever holy ghost fire!!!!
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by diageo: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
My name is morgan keri.i want to give thanks to Doctor Double Double.trust for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with Doctor Double Double.trust. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. Doctor Double Double.trust make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email(doctordoubledouble@gmail.com

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by ijedallar: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
pls leave that man alone and his new home,maybe your were the bad luck to his life when were with him,instead you to accept the blame and you ended up heeding to your parent advice,beta go and stay with your parent cos from what am seeing now your new husband is into that same problem the other man found himself then.above all you need deliverance.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by shallymills: 4:35am On Oct 02, 2015
My love life has changed for better since the interference of the most powerful spell caster on earth called Dr.Trust in my relationship, My testimony today is in regard of the help that Dr.Trust render me when my lover departed from me. My name is Shally mills from USA and it gives me joy today in writing this testimony as a way of showing my appreciation to Dr.Trust and at the same time i am use this opportunity to advise those that are finding stress and pains in their relationship or marriages to contact Dr.Trust who is the best spell caster in the world through these contact details via email: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com ot Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or call +2348156885231 Because Dr.Trust is the only one that can restore your marriage or relationship with love. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +1 631 500 4609

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by lisacastellie: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2015
[b]Hello everyone am Lisa Catellie i want to share a live testimony on how Dr Trust was able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act.. My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with my husband, not until i met Dr Trust the great spell caster who was able to bring my husband back home, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me within 48hours hours after he has finish the preparation of the love spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that Doctor Trust is truly a man of his word because my husband came back to me and fell on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back....Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr Trust all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr Trust kindly mail him on( Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com) or call him on +2348156885231, Sir i will forever recommend you!!! you can also call these number +1 631 500 4609 his Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast [/b]

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by digitsolution: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Am sure you want to get back with him because he is rich now abi? Why don't you go and marry your family members who adviced you to dump him in the first place.......

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Amydaniela: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2015
My name is Amy Daniela. Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony know to all. I've been to other spell casters without seeing any result.I just wished I came to you earlier,i got the best from you. My ex husband was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Dr. Trust. After the Love Spell was done, I finally got a calls from him.His spells worked wonders and my husband is back with full of love. It was like a miracle! He suddenly came back with flowers saying that i should for give him,i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back..I'm really short of words and joyful,you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.Thank you so much Dr. Trust. To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster contact Dr.Trust Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com via web site http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast Or you call him +2348156885231

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by BellaTina: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29)

See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.