Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,707 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78650 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by GloriaWendy: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr.Bola a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex boyfriend when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now.I embarked on a search online for a solution to my problem because i love him so much that i will not let anyone to take him out of my life,luckily for me i met dr Bola who performed a spell for me and within 48 hours after the spell had been cast I receive a text from my ex saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one that want to contact a spell caster should happily email him: drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com I am so happy Using this post to say a big thank you and to also encourage people to contact Dr.Bola for help his email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by COD85: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2016
You Lost it d moment u married to anoda man, all I can say is stick to ur new husband, look deep into wat is. Not making u to blend and try fix it up, no man or woman out dere is perfect. It's a lost battle so don't go dere.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Tasha123: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
[b]I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HERPES GENITAL with the help of Doctor Anetor,i have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now.i have try several means to get rid of of the (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR Anetor and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to DR Anetor telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i am cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email DR Anetor on sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and to share this to every one that have any of this sickness.
1 cancer
2 stroke,
3 HIV
4 herpes
5 ulcer
6 Hepatitis disease
7 Diabities

kindly email doctor Anetor for your own cure if you have any disease listed above via : droanetorspellhome@outlook.com
or call him +2348074382867 [/b]

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by kaluspaul: 2:41am On Feb 07, 2016
Priest Jato, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (James Philips from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful of red roses was just brought to my place of work from the woman I contacted you about on July 15th. Sir i am so happy to tell it to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 03:00 pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubt. Because Great Priest jato realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It’s really surprising!! Thank you so much Priest JATO for weaving you magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your auto-most powers thank you, who read my testimony and understand the miracle You can contact him for help via email, jatosolution@hotmail.com or Facebook page| oboh jato | or direct on his Skype id | dr.obohspell , do what he ask you to do i bet you enjoyed his helped GOOD-LUCK.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Carlathomas: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2016
I contacted Lord Lugard during the period my husband left me in February 1st of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Lord Lugard enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, Lord I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me. Call Him: +1 661 381 5308. Email: miracletemple@live.com. Website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com.

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Carlathomas: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2016
I contacted Lord Lugard during the period my husband left me in February 1st of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Lord Lugard enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, Lord I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me. Call Him: +1 661 381 5308. Email: miracletemple@live.com. Website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com.

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by ElizabethWalter: 1:51am On Feb 09, 2016
i can't still believe love spell work being in tear for over 5 year now because my boyfriend left me for another woman,he just call me one blessed day and breakup with me and said is over without no reason no explanation. even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act..and one faithful day i was looking for solution and how to resolve issues my boyfriend and as i was going through the internet i saw several testimonies about Dr Bola how he helped so many people to unite their lover back,so i contacted him and to my greatest shock everything worked out for me,my boyfriend came begging me to accept him back and never to live me again all thank to DR Bola he is a genuine spell caster you can contact him on his email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com i just couldn’t believe it, anyways we are back together now and we are happy, i am very much grateful to Him for restoring peace in my marital home,email: drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com Thank you sir Bola.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29)

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage / Family Problems About Remarrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.