Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78550 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by ShanelRobin: 1:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Hello world..i want to use this medium to thank Dr ADURA for helping me to get my ex-boyfriend back to me after we have dated for about six month,my ex-boyfriend decided to break up with me on his birthday,last month,and decided to hang out with other ladies,and told me he is no longer interested in our relationship and he left me with pain and heart broken,i have met with so many magicians trying to get a help on getting back with my ex-boyfriend,but a certain day i decided to seek for help on the internet and behold i saw several multiples great testimonies about Dr ADURA how he have helped people to bring back their ex-boyfriend to them on his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com, and i contacted him and explain my problem to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my ex-boyfriend,i was very surprise when my ex-boyfriend came back to me with 24 HOURS begging me to accept him back that he didn't know what came over him to what he did to me the other day,i was shocked but couldn't hold back the happiness in me,so i accepted and less than 2 month later he proposed to me we got engaged and then married,to everyone that is reading this article my greatest regret was why i didn't meet this great and genuine spell caster earlier before now,because he is a true and powerful spell caster that will not only bring back your ex-lover or husband or wife but will also re-union the both of you together for eternity,you can also contact him on his eamil:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com OR his mobile number:+2347089978383....

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Klausevelyn0: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
this is a very joyful day of my life because of the help doctor nwafor has rendered to me by helping me get my ex back with his magic spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across doctor nwafor email address (nwaforspelltemple@gmail.com) on the internet i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my husband has change totally for good. he always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because doctor nwafor is truly a real spell caster. do you need help then contact doctor nwafor now via emailsad nwaforspelltemple@gmail.com) or call him on +2348146625313

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Klausevelyn0: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
this is a very joyful day of my life because of the help doctor nwafor has rendered to me by helping me get my ex back with his magic spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across doctor nwafor email address (nwaforspelltemple@gmail.com) on the internet i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my husband has change totally for good. he always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because doctor nwafor is truly a real spell caster. do you need help then contact doctor nwafor now via emailsad nwaforspelltemple@gmail.com) or call him on +2348146625313[i][/i][b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29)

Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.