Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,452 members, 7,958,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (25641 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do Want Presidential Candidates In 2015 Election To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pataki: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
@ topic....

JAMB question.

Still thinking hard since 1865! undecided
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by frankscof(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sorry Op who is goodluck jonathn?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by coogar: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The fresh Air,his retardeenity and worldclass subterfuge which he used to deceived Nigeria into voting for him.

nigerians can be gullible!

they all bought jonathan's rags-to-riches cinderella story of never having a shoe to wear as a child. this is a country where we don't even vet the people that lead us. it's all about the depth of their pockets. this is why a rėtard like obafaiye can represent an organisation on a national tv without knowing the web address of the organisation that pays his salary. meanwhile, competent intelligent graduates are driving trucks for aliko dangote!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
obowunmi: I like that he's a id,io,t. He can be pushed around, like a dummy.
You mean your president is an i.d.i.o.t? You cannot be better. You need another country to call you own.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by chucky234(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
Giftedgreen: I am starting to suspect that GEJ is paying people to post good things about him on the internet
Just my thought,especially Billyonaire.

4 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
frankscof: Sorry Op who is goodluck jonathn?
Some opportunistic bastard roaming about in Aso Rock!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
chucky234: Just my thought,especially Billyonaire.
No! its the oppositions that are paying people to write bad things about him. lol
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by gbanikiti(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
Giftedgreen: I am starting to suspect that GEJ is paying people to post good things about him on the internet
are you just knowing that? Seems you joined nairaland lately.ever heard of the 40 man laptop crew?

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by slimfit1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
Seriously
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Revolva(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
The cowboy president....notin upstairs just to drink milk...and ogogoro!!!! That man is a total failure and shame no dey catch am!!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by bola4dprec(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
It is with a heart full of sadness and pain that I convey my condolences on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria to the families, friends, associates and relatives of all those who lost their lives in the acts of violence in Kano on Friday. These are honest and patriotic Nigerians who were brutally and recklessly cut down by agents of terror. As a responsible Government, we will not fold our hands and watch enemies of democracy, for that is what these mindless killers are, perpetrate unprecedented evil in our land. I want to re-assure Nigerians, the international Community, and members of the fourth estate of the realm, who lost one of their colleagues, a reporter with Channels Television, that all those involved in that dastardly act would be made to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Willgates(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
vizboy: NA i know you are one of those lapdog bent on destroying the president. Well for you information keep deceiving yourself, when the time come nigerians will choose for them self. All political party in nigeria are the same cause most of the apc members are all ex pdp members so i dont see any difference in them. So for you trying so hard to destroy the image of the presidents shows that you dont beleive the person you are supporting will win in a free and fair election. Face the truth and stop all the childish noise you are making

Just lyk his demi-god[GEJ] D dude iz so below average!

Choi! C gramma/spellings! angry
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ocelot2006(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

for the whole boko haram issue alone, all the military guys that have ruled nigeria are better than jonathan goodluck. people are getting maimed everyday in the north and jonathan is there doing nothing. there was a christmas day bombing of a church right under jonathan's nose in abuja, how more incompetent can a leader be?

i am sure if you had any family member as bomb victims you wouldn't be telling us jonathan is the best in the history of nigeria. your standard as a human being must be very low. abacha might be the antichrist but he would have crushed boko haram within 2 weeks. terrorism was never a national issue under the military rule.

i reiterate, jonathan is a disgrace to every sane nigerian!

Oh please spare us the bullshyte talk! Has any Head of State/president of this great nation faced the same security challenges GEJ faced at the very start of his tenure. A few years ago, if someone told u that car bombs and IEDs would be going off in Nigeria, you wouldve have laughed. But regardless if the difficulties faced during the early days of this Islamic insurgency up North, the military and intelligence services under GEJ's watch finally seem to handle it well. Bombings are down, leaders of these Islamic groups (high value targets) are being hunted down and killed/arrested, terror facilities destroyed. We're not out of the woods yet, but we'll get thhere.

And if being the worst president means being able to deliver on the basics that Nigerians have been clamouring for (improved power supply, repairs of our delapidated road and rail networks, renovation of our airports, job creation, etc), unlike other. Administrations (military and civilian) who couldn't do so for 40+ damn years, then GEJ is the worst president we have.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by taharqa: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
gbanikiti: sharrap my friend! You are as clueless and daft as your paymaster.jonathan's azz licker!

LOL.... Did I hit a nerve?? Must really hurt..How does it feel knowing you are a LOSER, and that you will continue to LOSS to the person you have chosen to veraciously Hate?? Must really Hurt in deed...

Let HATERS continue to make noise. That's the ONLY thing they can do,really; and they KNOW it.

Let's cut then some slack at times.

ASK the Republican HATERS how they are faring now after the thrashing by the same 'clueless' Obama. Their own go be small compare to wetin go befall una by 2015.

I want it to SINK in. Dont fight it, dude: this is ONLY what many of you HATERS can do- Insult the President at every opportunity. Its call letting out pent up FRUSTRATION by Utter LOSERS. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTJNG you guys can do bout it. You know it; so do I

Now, BOUNCE..

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

nigerians can be gullible!

they all bought jonathan's rags-to-riches cinderella story of never having a shoe to wear as a child. this is a country where we don't even vet the people that lead us. it's all about the depth of their pockets. this is why a rėtard like obafaiye can represent an organisation on a national tv without knowing the web address of the organisation that pays his salary. meanwhile, competent intelligent graduates are driving trucks for aliko dangote!

Whenever you tell those gullible folks about how he couldn't declare his asset as a vice president even when late yardua publicly declared his,how his wife was indicted by Ribadu for money laundering before becoming president,you will see beaf and his likes then calling you a tribalist.

Now that Nigerians have voted for the idi'o't,they should suffer from his whims and caprices.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Giftedgreen: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
gbanikiti: are you just knowing that? Seems you joined nairaland lately.ever heard of the 40 man laptop crew?
Yes, i joined nairaland recently. I am going to google now to ask it about the 40 man laptop crew
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pataki: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
Wise-talk:
No! its the oppositions that are paying people to write bad things about him. lol

It is the oppositions that are paying millions of Nigerians to daily beseige the scumbag's facebook profile and insult him?

When I earlier told you, I am an intellectual role model to all your so-called fathers, you thought I was just bluffing?

Which sane person would see an illogical dimwit like you and call you a rational being? Little wonder your username is needed to boost your stupidity from the gutters.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by vizboy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
Table Leg :

Gbam!!! Just like your boss, GEJ at Aso Rock, you are a celebrated dunce ..... A dimwitted oxymoron
The time is almost up, you, your co-supporters and that Otueke born vagabond are all going to be swept aside for a working and intelligent person, who will deliver Nigeria and its citizens.... Someone with an action plan and a real mission, not some idio..t plucked luckily from the classrooms in Bayelsa
so you want a president that can make nigeria better in a blink of an eye keep dreaming. Patience is still one of the most inportant virtue a man need to have. It is said the patient dog eat the fatest bone. GEJ is heading there little by little. In war you can make your enemy think you dont know what you are doing but when the appointed hour comes he will hit you hard cause you wouldnt be expecting it. That is the best strategy of war
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
Shollypopz:
My GOD!! Go to bed shymmexx...it was sarcasm, E.O.D

I was trying to be funny embarassed

Alright, luv..

I'm in bed now, when are you going to join me?!?! wink grin angry
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ocelot2006(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Table Leg :

Another daft riverine community bred imbecilic dolt ... just like his boss, GEJ
Deliver on what fu....cking promise exactly? please tell me ....

And you're just another demented baboon. Now f@#k off. Monkey.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
The only quality I like about him(and from his supporters) is that he gave credence to the postulation that the average IQ of Nigerians is about 75!!

I like that about him and his blind nut-huggers!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by talk2me006(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
i dey laugh in ibibio grin grin grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
ocelot2006:

Oh please spare us the bullshyte talk! Has any Head of State/president of this great nation faced the same security challenges GEJ faced at the very start of his tenure. A few years ago, if someone told u that car bombs and IEDs would be going off in Nigeria, you wouldve have laughed. But regardless if the difficulties faced during the early days of this Islamic insurgency up North, the military and intelligence services under GEJ's watch finally seem to handle it well. Bombings are down, leaders of these Islamic groups (high value targets) are being hunted down and killed/arrested, terror facilities destroyed. We're not out of the woods yet, but we'll get thhere.

And if being the worst president means being able to deliver on the basics that Nigerians have been clamouring for (improved power supply, repairs of our delapidated road and rail networks, renovation of our airports, job creation, etc), unlike other. Administrations (military and civilian) who couldn't do so for 40+ damn years, then GEJ is the worst president we have.

In your grand display of foolishness and stupidity,you should also tell the forum if there is any presidency that was as corrupt as jonathans and despised by the west !
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ujchief(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
Really would love 'not' to comment but how is he not desperate for power? How does that explain his doling out of $50k to each attendant of pdp primaries at eagle square?
If that is not a clear sign of desperation, then I wonder what is.

Least I forget, he equally denied the pdp zoning arrangement which he was a signatory to, if these are not signs of desperation, then I wonder what is.

@topic, I think I like his desperation for something he doesn't have a clue of how to run. Reminds me of the first time I set my eyes on a computer. I was so excited to operate it even without knowing how to.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ocelot2006(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
taharqa:

LOL.... Did I hit a nerve?? Must really hurt..How does it feel knowing you are a LOSER, and that you will continue to LOSS to the person you have chosen to veraciously Hate?? Must really Hurt in deed...

ASK the Republican HATERS how they are faring now after the thrashing by the same 'clueless' Obama. Their own go be small compare to wetin go befall una by 2015.

I want it to SINK in. Dont fight it, dude: this is ONLY what many of you HATERS can do- Insult the President at every opportunity. Its call letting out pent up FRUSTRATION by Utter LOSERS. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTJNG you guys can do bout it. You know it; so do I

Bros, why do you even bother with dolts from the so-called "progressives" whose leaders are imposed upon them by a drug-sniffing drug pusher. They are the true retardeens.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
ocelot2006:
And you're just another demented baboon. Now f@#k off. Monkey.
GEJ bootlicker ... Let me tell you something, 2015, shit is gona change
GEJ will be disgraced out of Aso Rock forcefully or peacefully
You and your co-fu...cktards won't be able to do anything about it .....
Faacccking Otueke cun....tface vagabond!!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Qtsnow(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
If u think he has any reputable quality at all or u see him ur role model. Sincerely u need seven days prayer and fasting. To me, he is an incourigable myopic leader with itolerable infatuations

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by coogar: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
ocelot2006:

you speak absent wisdom......
every one that ruled nigeria faced their own share of security issues but they killed the crisis in it's embryonic stage. jonathan should have taken his hardest stance the very first time boko haram struck. terrorists are not stüpid - bin laden later revealed he saw the weakness of the american government when they left mogadishu with their tail between their legs in 93 - he said that was what motivated him to plan the 9/11 attack.

like i told another poster earlier, your standard is in the pits.
improved power supply and repairs of roads? shouldn't that be the default even if an animal is the president. compare libya to nigeria......every road in libya is tarred, they are 5 times bigger than nigeria in land mass and yet electricity runs there and the utilities are free for every home. ghana has celebrated years of interrupted power supply and you are here stroking mr goodluck's pënis with your tongue? you are a tool!

6 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Ryda(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
No qualities...

I'll jest say he'z some kinda stupeed stranded fellow acting like a president.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by gbanikiti(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
taharqa:

as usual,you dont dissapoint with your dumb comments. Am not surprised! When you have a dumbfuck as president and have dumbasses like you and hopeless 9gerian as fools on his payroll what hope does our future have! You are indeed a disgrace to the nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pygru: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
ddippset: i think nigeria doesnt need a politician as president for now. we need an activist as president. gej is too scared to fail in 2015. he might be the most humane president nigeria ever had. he might be the only civillian minded president we ever had. he might be the president of reconciliation - wrt the niger delta brothers. but for 2 salient reasons the man has been a big failure. boko haram and corruption! everybody look to your left, look to your right, look behind you, look in front of you, look above you, look under you, you will see one corrupt individual who has been indicted in corruption walking free and enjoying their loot. gej's balls are not big enough to handle this. he is playing politics with the boko haram war. he doesnt have balls big enough to confront the northen sponsors of the sect. i know it's not easy but he did beg to apply for the presidency. we need a president who isnt scared of losing his seat and who isnt scared of dying.

P.S-why is it still so difficult to have power for at least 12 hours a day in every part of nigeria? i cant understand this. the president has to answer this question.

See question ooh
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ocelot2006(m): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

In your grand display of foolishness and stupidity,you should also tell the forum if there is any presidency that was as corrupt as jonathans and despised by the west !

Please do tell us how GEJ administration's the most corrupt, even though he was the VERY FIRST to talk the rot in crucial energy sector (fuel subsidy). And please do tell the house how GEJ's administration hated by the west. Is Nigeria currently a pairah state/rogue nation? If not, I suggest you shut the f@#k up and buzz off before you embarrass yourself any further, airhead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N88bn Civil War Damages / Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation / Tinubu Owes Buhari Nothing, He Knows Ex-president Worked Against Him – Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.