Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,339 members, 7,954,390 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? (14384 Views)

Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by dmcdad: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2013
Jovanna: very true! U've said it all..u can neva satisfy dem...never!
Neither can women be satisfied...
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by igweOn(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2013
dahmie2013: Hi everyone!

I've observed amongst my female friends, each time I tell them I'm not ready 4 marriage d first question they ask is, don't u have a "bobo" nii?

Its not that I'm that old, still in my early 20's but the thing amazes me. Another when I told her I just wanted my space, the next thing was "don't say it outside that you don't have a "bobo" & that got me thinking if it was a crime.

Sincerely, I love my life like this. I've had relationships in the past that didn't work out & I felt rather than go in 2 another I should just take a break.

It feels good to be independent & decide what happens in your life without considering any man. Though it seems selfish, but I already paid my dues in d past.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by simdam500(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Teacher: wat is single

Simdam: single can be define as d ability to live life, face challenges, fail, succeed, and survive without any1 shoulder.... So if u think u can go through d above alone. FINE!!!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by dmcdad: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
Young po413:

All these boyfriend and girlfriend issues are not very important to everybody,if you see that ur relationship is giving you headache,just quit and stay on your own instead of complaining my boyfriend this,my girlfriend that,it doesn't make any sense,they are so many people out there (male or female) that are single and happy, afterall
Co.ck is not garri and womanliness is not soup.
Stop complaining.
God go cool down bless u... Sometimes I wonder whats wrong with people and going by convention..

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Kosigift(f): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
kcluv9ja: It is not a crime my dear!the truth is dat you are not alone.am also in d same shoe.am in my late twenty.be urself for now cos there is alwaz time for Everything.07037721664.
grin grin grin grin d figures weren't necessary bro
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by calcal: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
self service is a crime
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Jovanna(f): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
dmcdad:
Neither can women be satisfied...
datz true! Bt u guyz do complains a lot
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by deols(f): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
I enjoy my independence and I'm wary of letting it go that my folks are scared for me grin.

I understand you, girl.

Do what pleases you, for now at least.
There are better things to worry your life with than the acceptance or non-acceptance of somebody else. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
*Yawn* as if the answer is not obvious undecided
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by dmcdad: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Jovanna: datz true! Bt u guyz do complains a lot
In reality my dear, both do complain... But if we are to be very sincere with ourselves, you would agree that women complain more...
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
Why ar dey disceiving u? U don't hav a boyfriend and u want to tell me u don't hav feelins too? Abeg! u must be a lesbian, if I may ask u, must u sleep with ur boyfriend? So go get a male friend dat u can share special time with even if u don't hav sex with him or else, u ar heading towards LESBIANISM
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by mycoldsweat: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=laylow001]

If u ask men for money
U're too demanding
If u don't ask them for money u ar .................. Pls laylow001 fill in the blank space
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by AGEZIE: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
my dear it nt @ all, it even beta for once nt to hv,couse men they r sometim esle, lucky u, u r free grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
It's a crime in Nigeria, the land where women's lives revolve around pleasing men and society rather than themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by dasparrow: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2013
@Post

It is not a crime. Besides, most men of nowadays are filled with lust and are only looking for a hole to empty their white fluid in. If you are a christian, you must thread carefully with relationships of nowadays because most males only want to fornicate and do not have the fear of God in them.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by dmcdad: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
AGEZI E: my dear it nt @ all, it even beta for once nt to hv,couse men they r sometim esle, lucky u, u r free grin grin grin
I guess u are not..
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by vision2050: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
i will soon join your association. INDEPENDENT SINGLE'S OF NIGERIA (ISN)
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by wahihi(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
It's not a crime at all just live life the way you want.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Misbee(f): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
It is not a crime.We are the same.Just gather ursef together and never regret it.The right man will come at the appointed time.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
DJDOLA: FUCKING TRUTH MY BROTHER....MAYBE SHE WANT 2 END UP AS LESBIAN....IF U DONT GIVE BOYS CHANC CAN U PLS GIVE GIRLS OPPORTUNITY 2 FINGER AND SUCK THAT DIRTY THING MTCHEWWWW

hey guy that was a bit harsh,pls never you talk to your bros and sis like that,this NAIRALAND,I see it as one family and thats why I will never ever insult anybody here.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
tellwsdom: Yes it is a crime, becos u wont have iphone 5, Ipad, black berry, peruvian hair-You wont even be able to afford your panties angry

But some guys are very stingy,except you are into runz.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by hustla(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
toothpaste:

When you are above 30 and still single, you would know if it is a crime. For now, continue wearing brown powder and forming independent lady undecided

na that tym dem go.come.go redeem dey disturb God for husband at 32..smh! Women!

u will come on Nairaland and lie to urself that u dnt need a man in ur life,its either u r ugly or something like self denial is happening...
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
venatus25: the answer is NO. But when de feeling for joystick arouse in you how do you cope?

with all the shakara wey girls dey do,them dey get that kind feelings at all?
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by bingbagbo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
YES angry
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
laylow001:
Men!!!Men!!!Men!!!
So complicated,
So confusing,
So hard to please.
If u try 2 pls dem, u re cheap. If u make love (sex) to them, u're a LovePeddler. If u don't, u re playing hard to get.
If u show dem u love dem, u're too emotional.
If u don't show it, u don't love dem.
If u give them attention, u're bugging them, if u
don't u're with other men. If u demand for
attention u're a nagging
woman, if u don't u're not understandable
If u dress sexy, u're attracting other men
If u don't , u're awkward & local.
If u cook & wash their clothes u're desperate
If u don't, u're not a wife material.
If u go to club/party, u're too exposed
If u don't, u're naïve.
If u re beautiful, u can't stay wit 1 man
If u're ugly, u're not up to standard. If u're
independent, u're chasing men away
If u're dependent, u're a liability:
If u try 2 satisfy dem in bed, U're a sex addict
If u don't, u're making sex boring. If u'r pregnant, u
want to trap them: If u're not pregnant, u're not a
woman or might hv damaged ur womb
If u ask men for money
U're too demanding
What do men really want? Does that mean they
don't even know what they want? They can be
so annoying!!! GOSH!! please, answer dis question: if
u are a man pls be sincere, WHAT DO MEN
REALLY WANT? But if u are a woman, IS IT TRUE?

Not True,
The easiest way to attract your man is to be yourself,don't try to please always.Men hate love when its too sweet,and detaste it more when its too sour.A little blend of this and that is perfect.Don't force him to say I love you,Don't wash his clothes because you want to make him love you,wash it cos you have the strength,don't beg for his money for this will make most disrespect you,don't be clingy,don't hide your personality cos you want to please.Have sex because you want to not because he asked.Be very honest to a guy you are dating,date one guy at a time.

Your love and devotion belongs to your husby not some bf.Your man will be naturally hooked on you,if you can just be YOU.Sincerety is a very attractive virtue,let your yes be yes and your no,no.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
Op,it is not a crime.Don't pressure yourself into dating anyone,when the right one comes,you will see yourself come alive.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by huninaija(f): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Any woman not in a relationship from 21, needs to evaluate their life, its a crime of the highest order, such women would sooner or later end up crying that no man wants to marry them!

Better act now before its too late!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
huni_naija: Any woman not in a relationship from 21, needs to evaluate their life, its a crime of the highest order, such women would sooner or later end up crying that no man wants to marry them!

Better act now before its too late!

I wasn't in any relationship at 21,I got married before 24.It reAlly depends,dabbling into random relationships won't fetch one a husband.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by huninaija(f): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
byvan:

I wasn't in any relationship at 21,I got married before 24.It reAlly depends,dabbling into random relationships won't fetch one a husband.

How many women can boast of this? Your situation tends to be the exception!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
huni_naija:

How many women can boast of this? Your situation tends to be the exception!

Well,all my friends that have been in relationships since they are 16yrs are still seriously searching,most are my seniors and upto 30yrs now.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
I think is more of starting when you are matured enough to get it right at once.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Have A Boyfriend? by alphamars(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
It's your life no doubt and nobody here is going to direct you how to live it. But I have just one question which is: you do get Hot? When you are Hot what do u do? Don't tell me you do self service cos that's is even more depressing..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. / Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.